• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a joy! When I was a little girl I had a Brother and Sister come every Summer to the lake. They would play Kingdom songs. She played the piano and he played the violin. The music sounded like this

@Bible Speaks   House - music  is  always  nice  ;-))   But  I  really  miss  the  piano....  sorry   In  MY  cong.  we  always  played  Kingdom  songs,  until  we  got  that  stop,  so  sad  ;-((  

@Queen Esther Sweet, brings tears the music! Been in Truth 62 years, baptized 49. Time flies. The Brother and Sister that came to visit were Circuit Overseer and Wife. I will try to find their experie

@Bible Speaks   House - music  is  always  nice  ;-))   But  I  really  miss  the  piano....  sorry :(   In  MY  cong.  we  always  played  Kingdom  songs,  until  we  got  that  stop,  so  sad  ;-((   We  had  5 Brothers & Sisters  for  making  nice  music,  also  piano.  And  we  still  bought  a  new  piano  before...  i  could  not  understand  that  -  and  then  a  stop  for  all  congregations !    In  poor  countries  they  not  have  such  a  great  technology  like  in  richer  countries.  They  need  instruments,  I  think  so.  Makes  no  sense  in  my  eyes,  NO  instruments !   But  always  obey  what  our  org.  want....

But I  know,  its  little  different  in  some  countries,  bec. another  culture !  Thats  very  interesting :D  I  love  that ❤    Btw.  I  know  Stamatis Kioutsoukis  from  our  German  JZ - site....   He  gave  often  comments  to  my  postings ;-))

I  regular  get  tears  by  some  special  Kingdom songs !   Sometimes  touched  me  the  melody  and  sometimes  its  the  text,  touched  my  heart ❤  alot.....   I  am  watching  the  same  by  special  sisters  too :)  very  rare  by  brothers !  Seems  more  a  women  phenomenon....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.