The World News Media

From Russia With Love! Strong And Preaching! ???

Bible Speaks

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite attempts to ban our activities, we are still hard at preaching! Hello from Russia! @steisy.m thank you     IMG_0328.mov

@Bible Speaks      (  for  all  to  read  that  in  English,  bec. NO  Russian  area )  Много любви и молитв со всего мира! Иегова и наш Господь Христос пойдут впереди вас! «Мы произносим довольн

I  translated  the  Russian  text  for  our  Brothers  &  Sisters  -  so  they  can  read  it  too ❤ You  wrote  it  ONLY  in  Russian  language  for  the  'Newbie - Member'  Reprobus....  so

Posted Images

Хорошо знать, сестра ... работа Иеговы не может быть остановлен!
(Псалом 9:10) Те, кто знает ваше имя, будут доверять вам; Ты никогда не покинешь ищущих тебя, о Иегова.

16 minutes ago, Reprobus said:

(Псалом 9:10) Те, кто знает ваше имя, будут доверять вам; Ты никогда не покинешь ищущих тебя, о Иегова.

It's good to know, Sister ... Jehovah's work can not be stopped!
(Psalm 9:10) Those who know your name will trust you; You will never forsake those who seek you, O Jehovah.

@Reprobus Много любви и молитв со всего мира! Иегова и наш Господь Христос пойдут впереди вас! «Мы произносим довольных переживших» (ДЖЕЙМС 5:11). Подумайте, о чем говорит Божье вдохновенное Слово: «Даже если вы должны страдать ради праведности, вы счастливы». «Если вас упрекают за имя Христа, вы счастливы» (1 Петра 3:14; 4:14) «Счастливы вы, когда люди упрекают вас и преследуют вас и лгут, говоря вам все злое против вас за меня. Радуйтесь и веселитесь, ибо велика ваша награда на небесах »(Матфея 5:11, 12).

@Bible Speaks      (  for  all  to  read  that  in  English,  bec. NO  Russian  area :))

Много любви и молитв со всего мира! Иегова и наш Господь Христос пойдут впереди вас! «Мы произносим довольных переживших» (ДЖЕЙМС 5:11). Подумайте, о чем говорит Божье вдохновенное Слово: «Даже если вы должны страдать ради праведности, вы счастливы». «Если вас упрекают за имя Христа, вы счастливы» (1 Петра 3:14; 4:14) «Счастливы вы, когда люди упрекают вас и преследуют вас и лгут, говоря вам все злое против вас за меня. Радуйтесь и веселитесь, ибо велика ваша награда на небесах »(Матфея 5:11, 12).

A lot of love and prayers from all over the world! Jehovah and our Lord Christ will go before you! "We pronounce the happy survivors" (JAMES 5:11). Think about what God's inspired Word says: "Even if you must suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are happy." "If you are reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy" (1 Peter 3:14, 4:14) "Happy are you, when people reproach you and persecute you and lie to you, telling you all the evil against you for me. Rejoice and be merry, for great is your reward in heaven "(Matthew 5:11, 12).

translated  over  google  for  all  in  English :)

Yes! English 

Much love and prayers from all around the earth! Jehovah and Our Lord Christ will march ahead of you! “We pronounce happy those who have endured.”—JAMES 5:11. Consider what God’s inspired Word says about this: “Even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are happy.” “If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy.” (1 Peter 3:14; 4:14) “Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens.” (Matthew 5:11, 12)

I  translated  the  Russian  text  for  our  Brothers  &  Sisters  -  so  they  can  read  it  too ❤ :)

You  wrote  it  ONLY  in  Russian  language  for  the  'Newbie - Member'  Reprobus....  sorry :(

But  now  ALL  can  read  my  translation  over  Google... :D

Btw.  I  remember  the  beautiful  young  Russian  JW Sister  from  my  posting  in  the  past...  she  has  such  a  sweet  smile ;-))

10 minutes ago, Reprobus said:

It's good to know, Sister ... Jehovah's work can not be stopped!
(Psalm 9:10) Those who know your name will trust you; You will never forsake those who seek you, O Jehovah.

My Translation almost the same but God to see both. :D:):x

Much love and prayers from all around the earth! Jehovah and Our Lord Christ will march ahead of you! “We pronounce happy those who have endured.”—JAMES 5:11. Consider what God’s inspired Word says about this: “Even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are happy.” “If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy.” (1 Peter 3:14; 4:14) “Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens.” (Matthew 5:11, 12)

@Reprobus Thank you for your support for our family world wide. We Love because Jehovah teaches us "how" to Love! May Jehovah Bless you all in your efforts to please Him! Joy, Love and Peace, as Jehovah guides us forever! His Son, Our Lord Christ will soon destroy all His enemies. what a Blessing! Pray for God's Kingdom to come!        

Bible Speaks ??????

Спасибо вам за поддержку нашей семьи во всем мире. Мы любим, потому что Иегова учит нас «как» любить! Пусть Иегова благословит всех вас в ваших усилиях, чтобы угодить Ему! Радость, Любовь и Мир, как Иегова ведет нас вечно! Его Сын, наш Господь Христос скоро уничтожит всех Своих врагов. Какое благословение! Молитесь о том, чтобы Царство Бога было!

Библия говорит  ??????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.