The World News Media

Hello, my wife and I were happy to be able to attend our...

The Librarian

tumblr_o4k56dBFck1s865f6o1_500.jpg

Hello, my wife and I were happy to be able to attend our Memorial for the second year in a row, since three years ago I had to listen the memorial over the phone in the hospital while my wife was unconscious fighting for her life (while I was also fighting with the doctors trying to make sure they wouldn’t do I blood transfusion according to her will) since she was losing a lot of blood due to and complicated internal bleeding…the average range for hemoglobin levels for a healthy person is between 12 to 16…Her hemoglobin levels went down to 2.2… Anyways, thanks to Jehovah she survived and was able to be loyal to Jehovah. I just wanted to share that with all my brothers and sisters around the world while I thank Jehovah God for sending his beloved son suffer and die for us, the greatest act of love in all history. Pic by @omar_u05

View the full article

• Views 397
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, my wife and I were happy to be able to attend our Memorial for the second year in a row, since three years ago I had to listen the memorial over the phone in the hospital while my wife was unco

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.