The World News Media

SOMETHING STRANGE IN THIS PHOTO ? Regional Assembly in Denton, USA 2 baptized ❤ and 1400 attendees!

Queen Esther

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOMETHING  STRANGE  IN  THIS  PHOTO ? Regional  Assembly  in  Denton,  USA   2 baptized   the photo...  and  1400 attendees!  May  Jehovah  bless  you,  our  dear  sister's    A  young  and  an

(Haggai 2:7) 7 “‘And I will rock all the nations, and the desirable things of all the nations must come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ Jehovah of armies has said. ....... The end is

YES...   THE  END  IS  NEAR  !!!!     AND  THE  NATION'S  WARNED  --

Posted Images

Thats  right  yes,  all  JW  looking  interested  to  the  stage,  understand  the  Brother !   Deaf  JW  are  different  to  hearing  JW...  other  culture  -  but  of  course  the  same  goal !   Small  Assembly,  I  not  believe,  bec. 1400 ! attendees :)  Yes,  the  granny  or  mom  ( unseen )  probable  belongs to  the  very  young  sister :x

A  very  nice  picture !   May  Jehovah  bless  them  all ❤   I  love  Deafies  alot :D  bec. my  Brother  and  friends...  I  learned  a  little  DGS  in  the  past  and  ASL  last  time !  Sorry,  in  my  current  town  we  have  no  SL  CONG. :(  only  60 km  distantly.   Thanks  for  your  comment  @Bible Speaks :x  Best  wishes  from  Germany

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.