The World News Media

THE POPE'S CHURCH IS THE LARGEST, RICHEST CORPORATION IN THE WORLD. – ?????​​​​​​​

Bible Speaks

THE POPE'S CHURCH IS THE LARGEST, RICHEST CORPORATION IN THE WORLD. ?????

Matthew 19:21-24 - Jesus said to him: "If you want to be perfect, go sell your belongings and give to the poor, and you will have treasures in heaven; and come be my follower." When the young man heard this, he went away grieved, for he had many possessions. Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Truly I say to you that it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of the heavens. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle's eye then for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." 

Please Visit: JW.Org. 

A Revelation to John

18 "After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a place where every unclean spirit and every unclean and hated bird lurks! For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.” And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong. “And the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her and lived with her in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her when they see the smoke from her burning. 10 They will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say: ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’" 

(Revelation 18:1-10.)

Tap on Video Link mp4 ____Time is Short! 

IMG_8325.JPG

IMG_8326.mp4

• Views 1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE POPE'S CHURCH IS THE LARGEST, RICHEST CORPORATION IN THE WORLD. ????? Matthew 19:21-24 - Jesus said to him: "If you want to be perfect, go sell your belongings and give to the poor, and you w

Well, to be honest the Watchtower Bible and Tract society and attendant corporations are pretty large as well. Granted, most of the wealth is in real estate and is regularly used as opposed to the Rom

@David Normand Jehovah sees our humbleness. When I have fear of my life and no where to go I prayed to Jehovah that a sleeping bag and peace is all I wanted. Jehovah blessed me so much, I never a

Posted Images

Well, to be honest the Watchtower Bible and Tract society and attendant corporations are pretty large as well. Granted, most of the wealth is in real estate and is regularly used as opposed to the Roman Catholic Church where they too have large real estate holding as well as art, stocks, bonds, etc. The real question is not how much wealth religious corporations have, but how it is used. Is it used to honour God (Jehovah) or is is used to sustain a lavish lifestyle for the leaders of the organization. 

I fondly recall when my family went to a circuit assembly many years ago and were staying in a hotel that one was a bit worn out. The Circuit Oversee met us one morning as we were leaving for the meeting. He was staying in the same hotel. I commented to him about it and stated that I though he would have been in better accommodations and his rejoinder was that what is good enough for the friends was good enough for him. He exemplified somebody who was not trying to get rich off doing God's work as some seem to be.

5 hours ago, David Normand said:

Well, to be honest the Watchtower Bible and Tract society and attendant corporations are pretty large as well. Granted, most of the wealth is in real estate and is regularly used as opposed to the Roman Catholic Church where they too have large real estate holding as well as art, stocks, bonds, etc. The real question is not how much wealth religious corporations have, but how it is used. Is it used to honour God (Jehovah) or is is used to sustain a lavish lifestyle for the leaders of the organization. 

I fondly recall when my family went to a circuit assembly many years ago and were staying in a hotel that one was a bit worn out. The Circuit Oversee met us one morning as we were leaving for the meeting. He was staying in the same hotel. I commented to him about it and stated that I though he would have been in better accommodations and his rejoinder was that what is good enough for the friends was good enough for him. He exemplified somebody who was not trying to get rich off doing God's work as some seem to be.

@David Normand

Jehovah sees our humbleness. When I have fear of my life and no where to go I prayed to Jehovah that a sleeping bag and peace is all I wanted. Jehovah blessed me so much, I never asked for any material things. Perhaps one day they will all be gone too? Remember Our Lord Christ Jesus had no where to lay his head down? Christendom has lived with "shameless luxury" as the Word of God teaches us, much of her "shameless luxury" is due to her prostitution with governmental authorities and with the commercial elements. That's why in "one hour" the Word of God states she will be destroyed. She is also guilty of bloodshed and Jehovah is calling her acts to mind. The blood is so great it goes to the bridle of horses ?. Of course, not literal, but she is disgusting in Jehovah's site. Money is a gift if done in relation to God's will, the preaching work and the furthering of the Good News, not for profit. Thank you for your support!

Jehovah Bless,

??⚖️??