The World News Media

Who is real Owner of WT publications intellectual content and all published words?

JW Insider

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

o protect their own work and protect the context of distribution.

in many examples about doctrinal and instructional things about which we can discuss and about people giving opinions and critics or opposite standpoint than WT have, we do not need to copy/paste all article or book because of "fear" how some critics of WT text are "out of context" in producing opposite view of some WT teaching. 

Some sentences (or even one alone) as part of bigger context can stay for itself as very clear and independent thought of author. With no misunderstanding what particular sentence cary as message, as teaching, as instruction to members. We do not need to always repeat, in writing or in verbal expression, all articles or public talk from GB members, to give prove how we are "In Context" of original text.

Critical look on WT Doctrine is not something that need to be stoped by Law. Because we have more powerful Bible permission on this issue: "TEST the Spirits!" How do you expect that me or you exercise this TESTING if I/you are not allowed by WT, who using hand of secular law, to stop people in their expression about issues that is problematic or are contrary to their conscience or understanding.

WT proved how they are itself as organization, changing all the time so called "bible based teachings" and by that , publicly show that they are not promoting "The Truth" but just human opinion on what truth may/can be, possible is.    

About JW and Jw. In our language (Croatian) grammatical rules are such that J is big first letter and w is small letter. Always been and stayed. No matter of US changing. The only changed Watchtower (magazine) from Kula stražara to Stražarska kula. And KH of JW, because of some grammar clearance of meaning. :) 

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in many examples about doctrinal and instructional things about which we can discuss and about people giving opinions and critics or opposite standpoint than WT have, we do not need to copy/paste all

Here are at least two things. WT wants that theirs literature to be expand at maximum, in all places, to all people. So if I receive WT magazine from JW member, or find a magazine on the road, or

Posted Images

On 12/5/2017 at 17:50, DespicableME said:

The use of Watchtower Literature without the expressed consent of the Watchtower.

Here are at least two things.

WT wants that theirs literature to be expand at maximum, in all places, to all people. So if I receive WT magazine from JW member, or find a magazine on the road, or on JW library, I read it and give it to my neighbor to read the same magazine... Does WT get angry about fact that I was without WT knowledge gave their magazine to other people, shared it and talked about content with other people ?? What "legal rights"  they have on that?? NO rights.

But in second thing. If i used their content (get it legally from public sources, as in first example) as whole or as part and to share my opinion on subject with other people... what "legal rights" they have to stop me to do that?? NO rights. 

But they have lawyers and money. And that is answer. Not some fantomic freedom of speech or human rights. Who have power and money he have "rights" and "law" but where is Justice?

is it Justice that WT spread doctrines and no one can said nothing contrary to that? :)))))))

On 12/6/2017 at 14:35, JW Insider said:

The legal rights to one's own published material include the right to say HOW it is distributed.

:)))) almost all methods of distributing, sharing, sowing of publications is/are acceptable to WT. Only when secular authority or citizens made pressure about some methods then they had been say something to "correct" flock behaviour, or get same goal by other methods.

As i comment in previous comment above, WT have nothing against if some "worldly" person read magazine and share it with other "worldly" person. Is this braking WT legal rights on their protocol how publications must be shared? Where is stated written or verbal instruction that WT publications can be shared only by JW member, baptized or unbaptized? Where is stated written or verbal  ban how WT publications is not possible to receive from "worldly" people, but only legally  way is that such job must have been done by JW member?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.