The World News Media

Are there more female than male Jehovah's Witnesses?

Jack Ryan

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can look around and see.  Eyes can detect ratio.  Sort of predicted too.  Forgot this? (Psalm 68:11) Jehovah gives the command; The women proclaiming the good news are a large army.  

I am "not in the market" for Sisters, anymore ... but the next time I am at an assembly I will count how many brothers and sisters there are. It's really quite simple to do ... because they are w

AWE....  JTR   do  NOT !!   It  will  bring  nothing...  haha     We  not  need  here  an  exactly  count !!    All  is  ok.    I  think  so  ~~~~

I am "not in the market" for Sisters, anymore ... but the next time I am at an assembly I will count how many brothers and sisters there are.

It's really quite simple to do ... because they are wearing either non-tight pants ... or skirts ... just count the legs, and divide by two.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.