• Views 702
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

This is why we go door-to-door to give each person worldwide ha opportunity to accept the truth from the Bible. Because the work is done worldwide, it has to be translated into local language. Would y

Yes,  Brother  @Jerry Coates ,  a  very  good  comment.  You  are  totally  right,  seeing  all  clear !  We've  a  wonderful  worldwide  Brotherhood,  a  top  organization  withÂ

Posted Images

This is why we go door-to-door to give each person worldwide ha opportunity to accept the truth from the Bible. Because the work is done worldwide, it has to be translated into local language. Would you believe 930 languages?  IBM has the capability to do this kind of translation work but it has to make money and so is not working out the computer algorithms for this.  For example in Mexico there are about 100,000 persons still speaking the Maya language. Because our work is done by unpaid volunteers. we are the only organization with a periodical (the Watchtower) in the Maya language.  We really believe that the Good news has to be preached all over the earth.

Yes,  Brother  @Jerry Coates ,  a  very  good  comment.  You  are  totally  right,  seeing  all  clear !  We've  a  wonderful  worldwide  Brotherhood,  a  top  organization  with  so  many  possibilities  and  all  managed  and  organized  by  unpaid  JW !   bec. big  Love  to  our  God  Jehovah :x   Thats  really  unique  in  our  bad  and  sick  system. We  can  be  proud  of  that  all :)   My  pioneer  GF  is  learning  Indonesian  and  already  in  such  a  congregation.  Another  little  older  JW  couple  is  learning  Arabian,  bec. so  many  refugees  here  in  Germany  and  they  all  need  help,  learning  Jehovah  and  his  love  for  all  people...  just  the  GOOD  NEWS,  yes !   I  saw  about  the  Maya's  some  TV  reports  -  an  interesting  folk !   I  also  have  some  photo's  from  preaching,  maybe  special  Missionaries  in  these  area's !   When  I  were  young  and  single,  I  would  like  to  do  our  preaching  work  in  these  special  countries.  My  husband  is  no  Brother,  sorry :(  but  our  son !

I  wish  you  a  wonderful  day  and  send  you  greetings  from  north  Germany ~~~~~~~

Thank you for your comments. I can use a PDF copy in .doc for the meetings. I have lost the >PDF on my computer. Many of the files are coming from the T as PDF files which I cannot use. Thank you again

The weather we  here -5 for example of the weather! we are having a time in D=D work.,
We are writing a lot of letters to use our time well. It is good you have ones who are doing work in different languages. I got the
Spanish group going in 1992. There are now two congregations.

I have had three grandparents from Germany..My mother failed first grade in 1914 for not knowing English. Since she has forgotten all her German. My grandfather got me started in service when I was 10. .He had such a smooth way of talking. He said he read the Bible attended the meetings, studied the WT and answered in the meetings.  Nothing has changed. the WT study. Nothing has changed. This is a good example for us all.

How is the D-D service in Germany? I had heard that It is difficult because of the prosperity. People don't want to listen. We five a witness and it is up to them to listen and learn,.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.