The World News Media

ZION'S WATCH TOWER - "The Bible Students" - Monthly... .

Queen Esther

• Views 435
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank  you  Sister  Beth     We  enjoy  your  posters !                           ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

The picture is misleading. It makes it look like Jesus thought of Charles Taze Russell as the "slave" or as part of the "slave" class. Do people think of Russell as included in the faithful and d

Maybe, the sister and all others see it different. I know, you've an especially Bible-knowledge?? Â Â But I can ask my sister friend, how she was seeing her poster,  perhaps you can understand her v

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Thank  you

The picture is misleading. It makes it look like Jesus thought of Charles Taze Russell as the "slave" or as part of the "slave" class.

Do people think of Russell as included in the faithful and discreet slave? Do people think that the items shown on the right, that issue of the "Bible Student's Monthly" or "Zion's Watch Tower" were produced by the "slave"?

According to the current teaching, Russell was NOT part of the 'faithful and discreet slave' and no issue of "Zion's Watch Tower" was produced or written by the "faithful and discreet slave."

12 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Maybe, the sister and all others see it different.

Maybe "all others" see it different? We know that the Watch Tower Society sees it different from the poster. The Watch Tower used to say that Russell was the ONLY faithful slave, but he was "demoted" from even being a part of the slave, when the WTS changed the definition about five years ago. The slave now started in 1919, per the current view, and no members of the anointed who died before 1919, not even Peter and Paul themselves, were a part of that slave. Russell died in 1916.

I'm not explaining my own view here, which has come up elsewhere. I'm only referring to the WTS view.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.