The World News Media

Noah's Ark

the Sower of Seed

The Ark must of been rectangular, like a shoe box the size of a football field. Many depictions of a large ship with a bow would have compromised the inner cubic footage.The ark in Kentucky,USA is an example of this error.  The ark was covered in black tar, they had no machinery to plane the timbers they used in the construction, the tar would fill the gaps in the timbers. There were no baby dinosaurs on the ark as some depict it.The event took place in 2370 B.C.E., the dinosaurs had died off long before then.

The ark was a great witness to the people,but what was their attitude? God Loves Us and won't destroy us? Why did God speak to you Noah? Did Jehovah Know there would be apathy towards the Ark? Was there room for another 1000 people? The correlation of the people's attitude then and today, as Jesus brought out at Mathew 24:36-40, is accurate.

• Views 593
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True, the ark wasn't made to plow through the water like a ship. It was a floating menagerie. You will soon get the hang of this website. many of us make mistakes similar to yours, but we are here to

The Ark must of been rectangular, like a shoe box the size of a football field. Many depictions of a large ship with a bow would have compromised the inner cubic footage.The ark in Kentucky,USA is an

I was on the second ARK .... the one with the dinosaurs, and I had Polaroid photographs taken by my fiance at the time, Wilma Slaghoople ( who later ran off and married Fred Flintstone) with me ... an

Posted Images

I was on the second ARK .... the one with the dinosaurs, and I had Polaroid photographs taken by my fiance at the time, Wilma Slaghoople ( who later ran off and married Fred Flintstone) with me ... and the First ARK in the background.

Unfortunately they did not show the bow or stern of the ship, ..... SOOOooooo .... without hard evidence. I would be reticent to telling what I know about the construction of the ARK ... because I cannot PROVE it.

It would have to be considered as OPINION ONLY.

By the way ... below is proof the Dinosaurs survived ....

x5.gif

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.