The World News Media

Joan Marie Landry

Guest Nicole

Joan Marie Landry, 75 of Middletown,CT fell asleep in death Tuesday February 6, 2018 due to complications from Alzheimer's Disease. She was born in Madawaska, ME to Alfred and Rita (Lizotte) Landry. Joan was a faithful servant of Jehovah for over 40 years. She found great joy in telling others about the hope that God has for mankind and loved studying the Bible with others. She was everyone's Mom and had a gift for giving sound spiritual and practical advice. She was kind hearted and would do for others without a second thought. She is survived by her sons, Shawn Plourde of Lewiston, ME, Dale Plourde of Buxton,ME, Jason Plourde of New Britain,CT, Travis and his wife Jennifer Plourde of Orange County, CA, Jacob and his wife Lisa Plourde of Cromwell,CT and her grandsons Wyatt, Jonas and Evan Plourde. A memorial service will be held at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses 19 Congdon St. Middletown, CT. on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 1:00 pm.

Huskies' Late Rally Comes Up Short As Men Fall To Memphis, 83-79

http://www.courant.com/obituaries/hc-obituary-joan-marie-landry-20180223-story.html

• Views 823
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.