The World News Media

We are sending greetings from our wonderful Island Sicily, ITALY

Queen Esther

Dear sister Esther,  I am confirming your confidence that wherever you post the pictures I will find them.  Thanks for your write up with full of information and courage about our brothers.

Sure!  I agree with you that since the source of spiritual feeding arrangement is being blocked by some authorities, Jehovah must have alternative plan for his servants. He want us to be strong in faith and trust all matters to his care.

We all should bear in mind that what is required from all stewards [as we are] is to be found faithful. 

Queen Esther, may Jehovah continue to use you much in his work.  You never can tell how many of us here are encouraged by your constant information on our brothers.

• Views 803
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We  are  sending  greetings  from  our  wonderful  Island  Sicily,  ITALY  --  A  gladful  Congregation                 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hello,  dear  Brother @Onah uchenna....   I  found  a  nice  greeting - picture  to  all  our  dear  Brothers & Sisters  all  over  the  world    We  have  now  16  pioneers 

Dear Sister Esther,  What a wonderful thought!  Thank you very much for the card and I believe am speaking for others as well. Evidence of Jehovah's approval on brothers are seen as they are prep

Posted Images

Dear  brother  Onah,  I  am  so  thankful  for  your  comments.  I  appreciate  such  of  nice  messages !   Shows  me,  my  work  is  not  in  vain... :)   Thank  you !

Unsere Brüder in Nigeria, Afrika  -  AND  FAMILY.jpg

Some  brothers & sisters  in  Nigeria.... :x

Predigt in der Ukraine.jpg

Preaching  in  the  Ukraine... :x  

Unsere Brüder predigen in Nigeria, Afrika.jpg

Again  smiling  Brothers  and  Sisters  from  Nigeria,  Africa  :x

Always  in  a  good  mood  :)

RUSSIA  $$$$$.jpg

The  RUSSIAN  area  after  the  Convention  :x

PREDICADORES EN NIGERIA, ÁFRICA.jpg

Poor  Brothers....  so  raining  while  preaching !  Also  from  Nigeria,  Africa :x 

The  Brothers  take  it  easy  for  Jehovah  -  never  angry  about  the  weather :)

417402_416862305022634_1544252035_n.jpg

Missionaries  from  Gilead,  in  Africa,  :x    ( a pic  from  2011 )

15871868_1306804599394357_1303843697777195242_n.jpg

A  Dad  has  just  baptized  his  daughter :x   also  from  Africa....

I  still  post  more  for  you,  Brother  @Onah uchenna   Maybe,  others  also  enjoying...

Tell  us,  when  you  know  some  Brothers  or  Sisters,  thank  you,  Agape 1f495.png

I  like  your  idea's,  dear  Brother  @Onah uchenna  :)  Give  my  greetings  to  your  Brother's,  yes  for  a wonderful  work, we  all  doing  together  for  Jehovah :x

Walk in modesty with your God.--Mic.6, 8.jpg

Walk in modesty with your God.--Mic.6:8.

8 He has told you, O man, what is good.
And what is Jehovah requiring of you?
Only to exercise justice, to cherish loyalty,
And to walk in modesty with your God !

TELL  ME  MORE  SOON !  Thank you :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.