Nicole

Pearl Jam aclara que no habrá nuevo disco hasta 2019

El esperado undécimo álbum de Eddie Vedder y compañía saldrá hasta el otro año, según lo revela el bajista de la banda estadunidense Jeff Ament

unque Pearl Jam lanzaron en marzo el single Can't deny me, como anticipo de su próximo álbum, la espera aún será larga para sus fans, que al menos podrán gozar de la satisfacción de tener al grupo de gira durante el verano con una gira que pasará por Madrid -Mad Cool Festival- y Barcelona -Palau Sant Jordi- en julio.

"Necesitamos seis u ocho semanas sólidas para tallar todas estas ideas que tenemos y estamos grabando", ha dicho el bajista Jeff Ament en entrevista en el programa Kyle Meredith With, al que acudió para promocionar su álbum como solista.

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/funcion/pearl-jam-aclara-que-no-habra-nuevo-disco-hasta-2019/1238873

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nicole
      1 Freddie Mercury
      Freddie Mercury (5th September 1946 - 24th November 1991) was a Tanzanian-born British singer, songwriter and record producer, known as the lead vocalist and songwriter of the rock band Queen. He also became known for his flamboyant stage persona and four-octave vocal range. Before he became a singer ..
      2  Robert Plant
      Robert Anthony Plant is an English musician, singer, and songwriter best known as the lead singer and lyricist of the rock band Led Zeppelin.
      3 Axl Rose
      William Bruce Rose Jr., better known as 'Axl Rose', is an American singer born on February 6, 1962, in Lafayette, Indiana. He Is the founder and lead singer of the hard rock band Guns N' Roses. He is a celebrated but controversial figure in the world of rock.
      4 Chester Bennington
      Chester Charles Bennington (March 20th, 1976 - July 20th, 2017) was an American musician, singer, songwriter and actor, best known for being the lead singer of Linkin Park. He also has a few side projects like Julien K and Dead By Sunrise. He committed suicide in 2017 due to depression.
      5 Bruce Dickinson
      Paul Bruce Dickinson, known professionally as Bruce Dickinson, is an English musician, airline pilot, and broadcaster. He is most well known for being the lead singer in heavy metal band Iron Maiden and his solo career.o
      6  Steve Perry
      Stephen Ray "Steve" Perry is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is known as the lead singer of the rock band Journey during their most commercially successful periods from 1977 to 1987 and again from 1995 to 1998.
      7 Kurt Cobain
      Kurt Cobain was born February 20, 1967, in Aberdeen, Washington. In 1988, he started the grunge band Nirvana. He was a talented yet troubled grunge performer. Kurt Cobain became a rock legend in the 1990s with his band. He committed suicide at his Seattle home in 1994.
      8 Paul McCartney
      Sir James Paul McCartney is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer . With John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr, he gained worldwide fame with the rock band the Beatles, one of the most popular and influential groups in the history of pop and rock music .
      9 M. Shadows
      Matthew Charles Sanders, better known by his stage name M. Shadows, is an American musician, best known as the lead vocalist, songwriter and founding member of the American heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold.
      10 Eddie Vedder
      Eddie Vedder is an American musician, singer and songwriter best known as a member of the rock band Pearl Jam, with whom he performs lead vocals and is one of three guitarists.

Read more: https://www.thetoptens.com/male-rock-vocalists/
    • By Nicole
      I've got an aching head
      Echoes and buzzing noises
      I know the words we said
      But wish I could've turned our voices down
      This is not black and white
      Only organized confusion
      I'm just trying to get it right
      And in spite of all I should've done

I was not mad at you
      I was not trying to tear you down
      The words that I could've used
      I was too scared to say out loud
      If I cannot break your fall
      I'll pick you up right off the ground
      If you felt invisible, I won't let you feel that now

Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible

You didn't get your way
      And it's an empty feeling
      You've got a lot to say
      And you just want to know you're being heard
      But this is not black and white
      There are no clear solutions
      And I'm just trying to get it right

I was not mad at you

Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible

This is not black and white
      There are no clear solutions
      I'm just trying to get it right

I was not mad at you

Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
      Invisible
    • By Nicole
      ¿Cree que Abrahán, su padre, promueve la idolatría al apoyar eventos que hacen para "recordar a Selena"? ¿Es buen testimonio que se lucre de la música que ella cantaba al no andar en La Verdad? Música que publican en diferentes versiones cada vez para atraer al público. 
    • By El Bibliotecario
      Rendiamo lode a Geova, perché ha preservato la sua Parola per l’umanità.
      fonte
    • By Michael Krewson
      I used to love to play this song on my acoustic guitar... ;-).  Never this good of course....
    • By Nicole
      Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
      Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
      And wouldn't it be nice to live together
      In the kind of world where we belong
      You know it's gonna make it that much better
      When we can say goodnight and stay together
      Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up
      In the morning when the day is new?
      And after having spent the day together
      Hold each other close the whole night through
      Happy times together we've been spending
      I wish that every kiss was never ending
      Wouldn't it be nice?
      Maybe if we think, and wish, and hope, and pray, it might come true
      Baby, then there wouldn't be a single thing we couldn't do
      We could be married
      And then we'd be happy
      (Sleep tight oh baby goodnight
       Ooh baby sleep tight oh baby)
      Wouldn't it be nice?
      You know it seems the more we talk about it
      It only makes it worse to live without it
      But let's talk about itWouldn't it be nice?
      Songwriters: WILSON, BRIAN DOUGLAS / LOVE, MIKE E. / ASHER, TONY
      Wouldn't It Be Nice lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
    • By The Librarian
      PREDICANDO con un PIANO... ¡Muy original!

• By Nicole
      El cantante y compositor Alberto Aguilera Valadez, conocido como Juan Gabriel, falleció este domingo en Santa Mónica, California, a los 66 años de edad.
      El deceso del cantante originario de Parácuaro, Michoacán, fue a causa de un infarto, según confirmaron familiares del artista.
      Selena Barros, encargada de la oficina forense en la ciudad de Los Ángeles, informó que su muerte ocurrió a las 11:43 am hora local.
      El cantautor dio un concierto la noche del sábado en Los Ángeles, California, como parte de la gira "MeXXIco es todo", en el que mostró toda su vitalidad y entrega.
      Uno de los cantautores más prolífico en la historia mexicana, con alrededor de 1,800 canciones, se presentó ante 17,500 asistentes en el Forum de Inglewood, de California, donde se le veía vital y entero a sus 66 años.
      http://www.univision.com/musica/muere-el-cantante-y-compositor-mexicano-juan-gabriel

• The most creative and intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

We also want others to share your posts to ALL the social media outlets not just our own.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

Welcome To Our Community

• Topics

• In process of reading many of your comments, especially about pregnancy and birth time, i learned a lot. But what is interesting to me in trying to connect all this information, i can put in this form of conclusion: What Jesus meant and why while using such descriptions - and what his listeners concluded and understand is one thing. Something else is what (second or third opinion...) is what we today thinking about all that and what we derivate as conclusion/s about what He meant or even told in original form before so many centuries.     But human must try and try and try .... and never to stop
    • LOL! I'm sure no one thinks it's ever a complete surprise. (Although that has supposedly happened, too, in rare cases.) Jesus said that the "synteliea" [which can mean a "destructive final end"] would come upon Jerusalem within one generation, within the lifetime of some of those disciples who heard him speak. So it could not have come as a complete surprise. They knew the "season" just as anyone who sees a fig tree blossom knows that summer is near. But apparently Jesus himself didn't know how long long this judgement event (proto-parousia) upon Jerusalem would have to wait. He only knew that the kingdom was not going to manifest itself instantly and that there would be a need for patience and endurance, that there would be a seeming delay, and that they should not be misled by great earthquakes, or international wars, or persecution, or famine. They would go through a period of time that would allow for preaching to be done all around their known world. Jesus knew that the Gentiles would be preached to during that same generation. The good news would be preached in all the known nations of their world before that end came. Paul did not declare that this had happened until the 50's or 60's when he told the Colossians: (Colossians 1:23; New Living Translation) But you must continue to believe this truth and stand firmly in it. Don't drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God's servant to proclaim it. Only after the actual first sign, the parousia and synteleia upon Jerusalem (the "sign" they asked about) could the parousia and synteleia for the world now occur at any time "instantly." Matthew 24:30-36, New Living Translation: And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.h 31And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the worldi—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven. 32“Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. 33In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generationj will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. 35Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. 36“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself.k Only the Father knows.  
    • Early contractions coming  before or during the eighth month are a danger sign, indicating that something is wrong with the woman or the baby - e.g. the womb not expanding or some other ailment. There is nothing normal about that. That is premature and a hospitalization event, sometimes meriting a Caesarean section. So I don't think Jesus would be talking about that - he would be considering what is the usual thing.
    • There can be false alarms of course, where the mother to be ends up in hospital, only to be sent home again. I wonder how that scenario could fit into Jesus' illustration.
    • As a woman, who has given birth, I am not sure I would say that "birth pangs" or going into labour, is a surprise. In fact a pregnant woman in her last few weeks is expecting to go into labour soon. The only time she will be surprised and not expecting it is if she goes into labour prematurely, at an unaturaly early date in her pregnancy. However, the surprise element could be in that she could go into labour while out shopping and her waters break in the middle of the shop floor (or in the middle of a field in Jesus' day). So although she may be expecting to go into labour at any time, she could be caught at a rather inconvenient moment. So in view of that, what was Jesus saying?
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Claria Washington