The World News Media

I'm Looking for a Jehovah's Witness Family to Adopt My Baby

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

If you are a pregnant woman considering adoption for your child, it’s reasonable to assume that you’re at a stressful point in your life. Maybe you don’t believe you can give your baby the life he or she deserves, or maybe you just don’t wish to be a parent at this time. Whatever the reason, one factor may in particular may be causing you stress at this point, and that’s finding the perfect family to raise your child.

If you’re a Jehovah’s Witness looking to “give her baby up” for adoption, it may be particularly important to you that your baby be placed with a family who shares your beliefs. In fact, one of your first thoughts when considering this path might be, “I want one of Jehovah’s Witnesses to adopt my baby.”

American Adoptions works with families of all religious backgrounds and can work with you to make sure your child is raised in your ideal home. Many women who are looking for a Jehovah’s Witness family to adopt a baby do so because it’s important to them that their child be raised with some of the following principles that aren’t frequently practiced by other religions:

• The family does not accept blood transfusions. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that both the Old and New Testaments say to abstain from taking blood and go to doctors who are able to practice medicine and surgery without giving blood transfusions.
  • The family believes the Bible outlines different dating guidelines than common modern day practices. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that dating should only be for those old enough for marriage, that Witnesses should only date baptized Witnesses, and that sexual immorality or “unclean” behavior should be avoided. Couples should also avoid being alone in tempting situations.
  • The family believes that the dead are unconscious. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that someone who dies ceases to exist, although resurrection from God is possible.
  • The family does not celebrate birthdays or holidays like Christmas or Easter. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that birthday celebrations displease God, and that Christmas and Eastercelebrations do not align with Biblical teachings.

Read more: https://www.americanadoptions.com/pregnant/jehovahs-witness-family-to-adopt-my-baby

• Views 923
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a "boilerplate" prospectus in my opinion is designed to separate you from your money.

I looked at the "waiting families" section of the link posted and there are quite a few homosexual couples waiting to adopt YOUR baby.

Also, if you are a prospective adoptive parent or couple, you will be expected to pay for pregnancy costs and maintenance and other agency fees. 

A LOT of them !

Sometimes this can run $15,000 TO $40,000.

Make sure you do your homework ... double check EVERYTHING, and assume until PROVEN otherwise, it is all a scam to separate you from your money.

Then, if you still want to do it ... do it..... BUT FIRST ... see all 14 "Adoption Scam" videos on Youtube.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.