• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

via .ORGWorld News

WOW..... thats COOL !! Exactly  for  me  -  hahahahaha

In the United States ... with FOUR wheels, this would not be "street legal" ... but with THREE wheels , it would be. A bicycle has TWO wheels... hence the name "BI"-cycle A tricycle has THRE

Posted Images

In the United States ... with FOUR wheels, this would not be "street legal" ... but with THREE wheels , it would be.

A bicycle has TWO wheels... hence the name "BI"-cycle

A tricycle has THREE wheels ... hence the name "TRI"-cycle

A car has at least four wheels, derived from the word "CAR"-riage , or "carriage"

We have very under powered motorcycles that USED to have pedals in past years, and some few still do, , that need no license, tags, or registration, (in most States) and you can drive them in most States without a Driver's License.

These are called "drunk-mobiles", and are used primarily by those whose Driver's Licenses have been revoked for driving while drunk.

I  also  posted  that  in  post a photo !!!!   You  can  look  my  words,  hahahahaha   -  I  love  that  mobile  ---   sorry,  have  no  license  -  special  private  reasons.  I  started -  and  liked  driving....   but  stopped  it !   Dumb,  YES !!!!    Thats  the  reason  I  love  this  blue  one :D   Now  I  wait  of  the  NW ~~~~  You  can  be  my  chauffeur.....   we  make  a  special  deal,  hehehe   --  What  do  you  like  most ?  Whiskey  -  special  cake  -  BBQ ?   I  will  manage  all,  NO  problem....  I  like  this  funny  vision  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Good  night  JTR  1f634.png

MORE  TMW !!!!