The World News Media

Disaster Preparedness Kits

Linzyne Marie Smith-Ware

Can someone recommend a U:S.supplier of the most complete Disaster  Preparedness  Kit.   I put our together three years ago for three people for five days it was a lot of work! Some contents are dated & must be recycled.  This time I just want to purchase kits completed.

• Views 674
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone recommend a U:S.supplier of the most complete Disaster  Preparedness  Kit.   I put our together three years ago for three people for five days it was a lot of work! Some contents are dated

FREE EMERGENCY KITS for THOSE in NEED Such a great Idea from a pioneer couple in Colorado USA. We all know we need emergency supplies for our families, but what about those that cannot afford them?

Go to the most obvious, Walmart and target. There are witness sites that cater to our needs and have kits that might fit your needs. Still 3 people? Then look for survival mode for 3 adults, for food to last for 7 or more days. This way if a young person is in the count the food could be divided or even now shared more.

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpeg.386d83f45452d9d3ae6ba277a4b65

FREE EMERGENCY KITS for THOSE in NEED
Such a great Idea from a pioneer couple in Colorado USA. We all know we need emergency supplies for our families, but what about those that cannot afford them? You know who they are - brothers, sisters and families right in your congregation. Have them go to http://thinkaheadsafety.com/free-kit/ to fill out the application for a free emergency kit. Would you like to sponsor an emergency kit for someone in need? You can help by sponsoring a kit here http://thinkaheadsafety.com/sponsorships.php.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.