The World News Media

The Librarian

It is half past ten on Saturday night. I just came back from a walk in the clouds of snow! The first flakes landed yesterday and kept the scenery white for a few hours, and then started to melt. We thought this would be as usual our one-day scenario. Yet it started to snow again late last night.

Apart from a few hours break around noon, it did not stop snowing, laying a beautiful white carpet on the whole country. A great opportunity for a walk in the park nearby our house! The lake was almost completely frozen and a few ducks were gathered on the small sheltered area where cold would not bite. Just a handful of people had decided to walk around the lake. The trail was nearly immaculate as the footprints were quickly covered. Each step made the characteristically crispy sound of compacted snow. Night's darkness seemed to be kept at a distance as the white decor reflected every bit of light. The branches of the trees were as if dressed with delicate lace. As the intensity of the snow fall increased, my sight got blurred. The details of the landscape faded as millions of  cottonlike crystals floated their way down to earth. I couldn't help but stop, sit down on a bench and admire the spectacle.

Had it been one degree warmer, it would have rained; one degree cooler, it would only have been cold and humid. The temperature was just right for this phenomenon called snow to occur.

Jehovah is creating the circumstances that are just right for his purpose to be accomplished. Millions of people are now covering the earth with their Bible-based message reflecting divine glory and shining in this spiritually bedarkened world. Every single of these proclaimers is unique and beautiful, just like a snowflake. If they were by themselves, snowflakes would immediately melt, yet because of their united action, they hold firm together. The effect of this united work of doing God's will accomplished by this cloud of witnesses beautifies formerly spiritually dead-looking people and clothes them with a white attire, an approved standing in Jehovah's eyes. How refreshing their sounding out the Good News is! How beautiful the view of these faithful servants of the only true God! Let us make sure never to be blind to the beauty of Jehovah's purpose and the way it unfolds.

Let us have a share in beautifying those in need of the Good News in our territory.

• Views 484
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is half past ten on Saturday night. I just came back from a walk in the clouds of snow! The first flakes landed yesterday and kept the scenery white for a few hours, and then started to melt. We th

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.