The World News Media

Tribute to a Historian - R M de Vienne

TrueTomHarley

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Since you are a fan of "revisionist history", which you have just done, it's a good thing I quoted you in my post, so your latest post makes sense.

Otherwise, there is no rational continuity, and historical context is obscured.

For context reference:

2019-05-15_092335.jpg

Oh, stuff it. Since I plainly reveal what I have just done, anyone with interest can easily see what has transpired. B. W. Is writing scholarly material of lasting significance. That is not so of most that goes down here.

What! You would put your irreverent cartoons on the level of ‘War and Peace’?

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From her sickbed, Rachael de Vienne stirred herself to tell me, through her daughter, that I was wrong. It was just on a tiny supporting fact of a book I was working on and I had only put the fact in

I changed “lecturing” to “enlightening.” It suits better. You are right. 28 words is not a lecture. And he is just not sure whether your little cartoon is meant to offend JWs, as most of yours do

Very sad to hear of your loss Mr Schulz. I have read the entire available content of truthhistory with fascination and a degree of awe at its detail. I am delighted I was able to contribute even a tin

Posted Images

On 5/14/2019 at 5:28 PM, B. W. Schulz said:

Rachael was my writing partner

Very sad to hear of your loss Mr Schulz. I have read the entire available content of truthhistory with fascination and a degree of awe at its detail. I am delighted I was able to contribute even a tiny speck regarding my friend Ruth Fenwick (née. Ling). I really appreciate your expert dispatching of the various early day myths  so delighted in by critics of the movement. I wish you had the time to cast the same discerning eye over some of the fanciful tales told in these later times. Your (and Rachael's) disciplined and rational approach has been an education to me.

I am eagerly awaiting the publication of your next volume of Separate Identity, and wish you every success in your endeavours, despite the loss of your co-worker.

Guest B. W. Schulz

Dear Outahere

Rachael was working on a book covering the Knorr era. Unfortunately she was not far along. I'm old; but I want to continue our project through the Rutherford years. This is labor intensive. So it might never be finished. But that's the plan.

Rachael was my niece. She was brilliant. She was also loving, caring, bluntly spoken often, loved creation.

Thank you for your help. Many have contributed comments and documents to our work. Even things that seem insignificant are important. Tiny bits of things help us make connections.

As you read the blog you will find a side bar year index and an older posts button at the bottom. I'm glad you like our blog.

I'm re-editing all the finished chapters, putting them in order and fact checking. Sometimes this leads to a new research trail. I have three chapters to finish and I must write an afterward.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.