• Views 568
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I accidently happened on these girls and now I keep watching.

A beautiful vineyard, grapes, harvesting season and seeing three beautiful young women sing beautiful folk songs in a language that I don't understand from a distant part of the Earth just made my mor

I often watch folk music from various countries.  I do not know if you know Portuguese Fado -  the single singers usually have great voices!  But the tradition is totally different to this!  Thes

3 hours ago, xero said:

ently happened on these girls and no

I often watch folk music from various countries.  I do not know if you know Portuguese Fado -  the single singers usually have great voices!  But the tradition is totally different to this! 

These girls come from Republic of Georgia - where I lived for one and half years!  They are all musical. I went to two JW weddings and usually they have folk music and dancing.  The men do the jumping dances and even the old men do it.  They do not always sing with instruments - really beautiful!   The Georgian woman dance as though they are floating while  the men do all the acrobatic stuff.  They also start singing in large groups!

they also do the throat singing. and they sing without music in different voices! 

A beautiful vineyard, grapes, harvesting season and seeing three beautiful young women sing beautiful folk songs in a language that I don't understand from a distant part of the Earth just made my morning... thank you.

Makes me somehow long for simpler times and places.

The thought of Paradise comes to mind... imagine if these girls never had to worry about growing old and they didn't have a need for building out huge cities....

Just a simple, happy life of travelling a little, making wine and cheeses while spreading joy. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.