The World News Media

How present and communicative was Jehovah during the time prior to the flood?

xero

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I think I did not reflect until now on how Far Side

Uh oh. Look what I just found on Wikipedia. Better not tell Pudgy (and a million other people):

Since 1999, Larson has objected to his work being displayed on the internet, and has been sending takedown notices to owners of fan websites and users posting his cartoons.[25] In a personal letter included with the requests, Larson claimed that his work is too personal and important to him to have others "take control of it".[26][25] In 2007, he also published an open letter on the web to the same effect.[27] Larson has been criticized for not providing a legitimate online source for the Far Side series and negatively compared to cartoonists who have embraced the internet.[28]

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All true, but what I've been getting at in all my posts is that we often don't recognize the presumptions and speculations WE ourselves make and how solid these are or are not in some cases. It's when

Making assumptions is dangerous, it can lead to false teaching.

In order to understand what the Bible says, AND what it ALMOST says, one has to care deeply about understanding ALL things (whether we are good at it is a whole other discussion ... especially if we a

14 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Uh oh. Look what I just found on Wikipedia. Better not tell Pudgy (and a million other people):

Since 1999, Larson has objected to his work being displayed on the internet, and has been sending takedown notices to owners of fan websites and users posting his cartoons.[25] In a personal letter included with the requests, Larson claimed that his work is too personal and important to him to have others "take control of it".[26][25] In 2007, he also published an open letter on the web to the same effect.[27] Larson has been criticized for not providing a legitimate online source for the Far Side series and negatively compared to cartoonists who have embraced the internet.[28]

You know the old saying "Joke 'em if they can't take a ..." :)

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

Totally agree with you.  So one needs science where the experiment can be repeated or observed... empirical science.  Science based on repeatable evidence.   So let me correct my statement:  I need evidence based science which proves that different genus of animals can mix and produce fertile offspring.

Just adding as a techie who is often told to RTFM, I've often found the FM to be grossly in error. You don't know until you try and even then maybe you failed because you didn't follow the instructions or maybe you succeeded because you didn't follow the instructions.

As you know - the NWO wants to control all food, humans, water, land, energy by electronic inventory of everything (electronic panopticon).  They are endeavoring to genetically engineer everything so they own the patents and own everything!

They 're trying to engineer animals, they are already well away with owning all plant genetics.  The seed banks were taken over by Gates. By changing a small part of the gene they can patent it and everyone has to pay the syndicate for its use.  Humans too - if you have a synthetic sequence in your  genes inside you - you could potentially  be owned.

Today one of my friends in South Africa said they can not produce their own seeds - the crops are sterile - and they are forced to buy seeds from you know who!

Jehovah is taking note I am sure!  

This is why - if I am till alive when they turn against religion at Jah's instigation - I will enjoy their crying when the financial system goes up in smoke while the smoke of Babylon the Great is still ascending!  

On 11/15/2021 at 11:13 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Interesting, he has a huge following on facebook.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.