The World News Media

Anyone who effected by what took place in Kentucky?

Equivocation

• 1 month later...

• Views 396
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually went to Kentucky to help out, some in the Truther community as is other communities had a hand in with clean up. But this was afterwards, for originally I went to Michigan, for obvious reas

I heard about the shooting, the situation gets worse because it looks like the parents were invovled. The kid had an extremely dark mind, espically when he pretended to be the police in order to kill

4 Victims. The one I am familiar with, of whom I visited his family was Tate Myre, who was shot by the mentally depraved Ethan Crumbley, of whom his parents didn't see any red flags for. Tate was only

I actually went to Kentucky to help out, some in the Truther community as is other communities had a hand in with clean up. But this was afterwards, for originally I went to Michigan, for obvious reasons in connection to the school shooting, which took place on November 30, 2021. Just recently I was in Washington for an event I alluded to several times. 

I did have some interesting conversations, 2 situations where I did run into 2 JWs, however, the second one, was an alleged JW, apparently such ones you deem apostate, was pretending using your own publications in a nefarious way, liken to the situation with the publication in a cemetery situation that happened in 2021, when exposed, he mention someone named DiscipleofChrist on Reddit who speaks a ton on JWs and quotes Fearon.

That being said, as for world events, majority of what I said from 2017, to present day is true, even of how the situation effects religious folk, even your faith, as is with events of Russia and their allies. The irony here is some collectives on here do not pay attention, therefore, when the beast moves, they will not have time to react.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard about the shooting, the situation gets worse because it looks like the parents were invovled. The kid had an extremely dark mind, espically when he pretended to be the police in order to kill more students. I believe there were 3-4 victims.

Also the situation in Kentucky was bad, some of our brothers and sisters, even family members are OK.

4 Victims. The one I am familiar with, of whom I visited his family was Tate Myre, who was shot by the mentally depraved Ethan Crumbley, of whom his parents didn't see any red flags for. Tate was only 16.

Granted with my backing, us islanders who adhere to Scripture, death does not bother us, even me, at all, and of course there is no doubt it does not for you either, granted of how you JWs see death. But what does bother me is the effect of a death upon one's household, mainly those who cannot handle it and does not see the reality of the situation. The people who knew the family visited, friends of the family, and I know him due to someone in the community, the reason I went to visit to pay my respects. This was before Kentucky and Washington.

Although I show the faces of those who commit crimes, but killers, I do not show, for some people, even the media weaponize it, likewise the pictures of those I know who are deceased, therefore, you are free to look into the story itself, as of now it is still ongoing.

Now Kentucky is picking itself up, some people go there still for reasons, as is to help, which is a normal thing for weather disasters, Washington though was due to Robert Malone and the others in the community who wanted me to come.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.