The World News Media

George Benson in Concert - Cardiff, UK

The Librarian

It just occurred to me that George Benson and President Joe Biden are about the same age. Although I never think of George Benson outside of these discussions, unfortunately Joe Biden occupies my thoughts quite a bit and apparently many others as well.

DE46AF22-6BCE-48F3-8943-34CCA96F7924.jpeg

451C5E9F-BD94-4816-8F27-54B8ABC20D26.jpeg
Considering all of that, I think George Benson has done quite well in these discussions.

• Views 9k
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should it matter? My sister knows a former band player from the "Sly and The Family Stones." She's gone door to door with him. I figure, to each their own in this case. Some apostles gave up their hig

You dim and bitter bulb that sucks away light, if money was the object, the org would not continually advise young ones to tone it down, stay low-key, put Jehovah first over riches, and so forth! I me

At first I thought you might be being somewhat judgemental on the overseer George Benson....and stayed quiet.... however when you wrote the above it got me to thinking.... Wasn't there an officia

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

But I have learnt one lesson here. If you do not agree,  people can be very vicious and turn around and take the moral high ground..... and blame you for it! 

I even went down in flames when someone mistakenly thought your opinion was mine!

Not to worry. You’re good in my book. I see all and know all and may just one fine day bounce someone for misbehavior.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

If that is not an accusation then I do not know what to call it. It seems I have offended you in some way...... maybe by turning the reasoning around. So, I suggest we leave the discussion as it is without further accusations or insults or negative tones. 

Now you just want to make it about you and the way you treat certain people that aren't in the in crowd as you and others seem to be and make excuses for yourself. Being 70 doesn't give you the right to treat others you don't know like trash.

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Great!

A setup for the reincarnation of Wally McNasty!

…I was wondering when the other shoe would drop.

I think it's time you get over yourself and your insinuations. Is this a setup you have for people you don't like in this forum? Label that person as nasty, while your friends are the ones being nasty. Why don't you call out anyone else having a justifiable opinion?

Commentator, you're not worth my time anymore, and I'm beginning to think, those of us that have an opposing view that is not to your personal likening and as another commentator suggested with "unchristian behaviour " that distinguished people in forum don't approve of, gets the owner to take action. How sad and rude.

I asked you long ago, if you don't want me posting, just say so. Stop playing games in order to get me in trouble. 

On 7/13/2022 at 12:16 PM, Witness said:

Light within this thread?  In the organization?  There is no light in hypocrisy.  The man is getting slandered for working at his age, and not setting a better “example” for young ones, by devoting his physical time to the “preaching work”.  No one knows what riches he has contributed, which according to the Wt article I sited, is just as, or more precious to “Jehovah” than preaching. 

I am not sucking out any “light”, but shining a light on Wt’s hypocrisy. 

I like this comment. I would just say, that, not all of us are drawn to the same type of goals here. It would be an individual problem that you are being critical with. If it was, then we would have to blame society for an individual's action.

I haven't seen, where anyone is forced to be a bad example by their own reckoning. That would be a choice.

3 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

not all of us are drawn to the same type of goals

That is true from the comments on this thread!   And you are right as well ! That people are bad examples by their own choice! 

6 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

Being 70 doesn't give you the right to treat others you don't know like trash.

None of us is in the trash yet.  There is hope for us all until we die or Armageddon comes. (You are coming across a bit abusive like someone who has been on here before....) but to each his own......  

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

(You are coming across a bit abusive like someone who has been on here before....)

You mean a bit abusive like you, and others here that can't reframe from being part of this world with your tone? What are you teaching exactly by doing that?

I will not continue this discussion since, I do not wish to be influenced by bad behavior. If you cannot conduct yourself as a Christian, then there is no point to your words of expressed opinion as a Christian.

Didn't you have an outcry of coming to this forum in order to freely express your opinions without intrusion or repercussions? Why can't I have the same without you trying to prevent me from the same?

I think, only a few here can post, and you find people disagreeable to you removed. How is that fair?

10 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

im waking up too...second that ,,,

Then you should understand your own abusive behavior and apply your response, by deceiving people that you are Christian.

3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? 

Once again, being labeled, here by people that don't know me, has no influence on me, but a great deal of influence by Satan to cause this kind of Christian division.

Your opinions are no better than mind. Likewise, the topic has now become about me, because of the whims of another instead of the topic. I'm forced to defend myself when you don't question the validity of others. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

The topic by the commentator Librarian is,

George Benson in Concert - Cardiff, UK

Let's return to that topic and not make it about a commentator's identity, or what people misguide themselves to believe about that identity, and mistreat a commentator because of that misguided identity.

Once again, I find myself having to defend what is not. If anyone wishes to muzzle my freedom to express my opinion, then simply say so. I don't need anyone to be playing games with me, so I will be removed from this forum. I will leave voluntarily.

Right, now, I'm actively seeking for a better forum where I'm not judged because of being labeled by someone. It appears, the term "open forum" is restricted to only those that people like here, regardless if they are from the Org or opposed to the Org. It's sad to say, that's a cult mentality.

I continue my search, Everyone, have a peaceful day.