The World News Media

DAILY TEXT 11/10/2022, KING SAUL LOSES HIS KINGSHIP

Witness

Do JWs consider the “anointed” governing leaders as priests?  That identity is not spoken of much, whereas their self-appointed label of “faithful and discreet slave” is widely advertised.  Of course, it would be an anointed priest who would fulfill that role, appointed only by Jesus and recognized as such, when he returns.  (Matt 24:45-47; 25:21) 

The organization’s “daily text” for yesterday, November 10, mentions 1 Sam 13:8-12, where King Saul disregarded the prophet Samuel’s direction to wait for Samuel to return and offer a burnt sacrifice to God.  Israel was “hard pressed” in conflict with the Philistines. (1 Sam 13:6,7) Samuel had previously told Saul to go ahead of him to Gilgal, and in 7 days’ time, he would arrive to offer up a burnt sacrifice to God.   Saul was not a priest; and as the daily text states, he “was not authorized” to offer the burnt sacrifice.  The text points out that Saul lost God’s favor by going ahead of Samuel’s direction and performing the sacrifice himself.  Saul lost his kingship because of it.   (1 Sam 13:8-14) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Sam+13%3A6-7%2C8-14&version=NIV

The text continues by saying, “We are wise if we learn from this warning example and avoid acting presumptuously.”

True to its form, the organization will offer Bible examples that have solid meaning and even encourage their “warning example”; yet arrogantly disobey their own warnings. (Jer 6:19; Ps 78:10; Titus 1:16; Heb 2:2) 

Today’s priesthood in the anointed –

1 Pet 2:5,9  GNT -

“Come as living stones, and let yourselves be used in building the spiritual temple, where you will serve as holy priests to offer spiritual and acceptable sacrifices to God through Jesus Christ.”

“But you are the chosen race, the King's priests, the holy nation, God's own people, chosen to proclaim the wonderful acts of God, who called you out of darkness into his own marvelous light.”

These scriptures do not allude to a future time of activity for this priesthood only, as if their “acceptable sacrifices” have been put on hold until God’s Kingdom arrives; but God expects them to be offering sacrifices of praise while they live…now, on this earth. They are to be an active priesthood under their High Priest and King, Jesus Christ, following the example of his priests in the first century. (Rom 12:1-2; 15:14-16; Heb 10:19-22; Titus 2:14; Rev 5:9,10)

They have been assigned to preserve the word of God in Jesus, to praise the only true God and His Son; and to teach and serve the people.  (Exod 29:44; Isa 43:21; Mal 2:7; Heb 13:15;1 Cor 4:1,2; 1 Tim 4:16; Eph 4:29; 2 Tim 3:16-17)   

JWs need to ask why their anointed priests in charge - their “faithful and discreet slave” - have not been faithful in upholding this sacred priesthood, and its obligations to God. (Exod 40:15; Mal 2:7; 1 John 2:27)

They have instead, allowed their  choice in the “uncircumcised” elder body, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable…to God?  No; their sacrifices are approved by the unfaithful “slave”, as “acceptable” to “Jehovah’s organization”. (1 Kings 12:31,32;13:33,34; Dan 11:38; 2 Cor 6:14-18; Rom 1:25; Rev 2:20; 13:1,2,4,11,12,16)

These men who share in the production of spiritual food with the unanointed elder body, have disregarded the warning example in 1 Samuel 13.  Their minds and hearts are set on earthly things. The organization takes full precedence, over the needs of God’s spiritual Temple.   (1 John 2:15-16; Phil 3:17-19)

They have devised a beneficial arrangement that satisfies their lust for power and dominance, but with a price.  They will never benefit from the spiritual gifts initially bestowed within the hearts of their “brothers in Christ” upon their anointing. (Eph 4:4-13)  They have directed their elders to command God’s priests to remain “scattered” and silent.  (Ezek 34:5,6; Lam 4:1,16; Matt 24:48-51; Luke 19:43-44)

The result? Any chance of Truth that a unified anointed body under Jesus would provide, has been thrown to the ground, creating a climate of spiritual famine. (1 John 2:27; John 15:5; 2 John 1:9; Gal 1:6-9; Isa 29:7-8; Amos 8:10-12; Joel 1:9-10,13; Rev 6:5-6; 13:16-17; Dan 8:11-13)

Should God’s priests allow anyone to take their place in the “spiritual temple”, corrupting the vows assigned specifically to them? (Num 3:10; 18:7) The anointed are also transgressing God’s dwelling in Spirit by allowing “Gentiles” to “stand where they don’t belong”, and “take their seat” in judgment against them.  (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; John 16:2; Rev 11:1-3,7; Rev 13:15)

1 Pet 2:5 tells us that God’s Temple is comprised of anointed priests.  1 Corinthians 3:16-17 is addressing these priests, and its message is for all anointed in the organization today -

“Surely you know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you! 17 God will destroy anyone who destroys God's temple. For God's temple is holy, and you yourselves are his temple.”

How can we apply this to the authentic priesthood in the organization?  How can God’s Temple be destroyed today? Whenever a foreigner entered God’s physical temple in ancient times, this was considered an “abomination”, a “disgusting thing” to God. (Ezek 8:6; Mal 2:11)  He chose His priests, and He outlined their duties to be followed.  (Exod 19:6; Rev 1:6)

Ezek 44:6-9 -

“Tell those rebellious people of Israel that I, the Sovereign Lord, will no longer tolerate the disgusting things that they have been doing. They have profaned my Temple by letting uncircumcised foreigners, people who do not obey me, enter the Temple when the fat and the blood of the sacrifices are being offered to me. So my people have broken my covenant by all the disgusting things they have done. They have not taken charge of the sacred rituals in my Temple, but instead have put foreigners in charge.

“I, the Sovereign Lord, declare that no uncircumcised foreigner, no one who disobeys me, will enter my Temple, not even a foreigner who lives among the people of Israel.”

The anointed “Israel” today congregates with “Gentiles” not anointed.  Presumptuously, the governing leaders have allowed God’s Temple to be overrun with foreigners – the “man of lawlessness”. (2 Thess 2:3,4)  They have allowed the spiritual sacrifices that should be offered by the priests, to come to a halt, to cease, to be nonexistent.  (Ps 79:1; 74:3; Isa 63:18; Dan 11:31) The responsibility of God’s anointed priesthood and the Temple dwelling of God, has been trampled and eradicated.  (Jer 51:51; Luke 21:20,24) 

“Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth.”  (Wt 02/8/1, pg 13-14)

Has God ever allowed His decrees to be transgressed without severe consequences? (2 Chron 26:16-21; Jude 1:10-11)  Wt. leaders have bent and twisted His commands; and manipulated God’s people under covenant to be deceived into idolatry.  (Hos 6:7-9; Matt 24:24,25; 2 Pet 2:1-3; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 16:13-16)

The organizational idol required its own priesthood, and it created it with the help of rebel priests. (Dan 8:24; Matt 24:48-51)  God’s priests have been shoved aside by an army too large, too powerful to come against. (Lam 5:8; Joel 1:6-8; Dan 11:31; Rev 13:7; 9:10)

“Rather than challenge their authority, we truth appreciate our hardworking elders!”  Wt 02/8/1, pg 13,14)

This, is how the spiritual Temple of God in the organization has been “destroyed”. What blasphemy to bully a spiritual nation with threats that the Almighty God recognizes as “war” against His people.  (Dan 11:31-33, 36-37; 2 Thess 2:3-4, 9-10; Rev 13:7,10; Joe 3:9-14; Rev 12:7; 19:20; 2 Thess 2:8 )

Ezekiel 44:10,13 -

The Lord said to me, “I am punishing those Levites who, together with the rest of the people of Israel, deserted me and worshiped idols. They are not to serve me as priests or to go near anything that is holy to me or to enter the Most Holy Place. This is the punishment for the disgusting things they have done.”

Where is the “Most Holy Place” today? 

“The whole point of what we are saying is that we have such a High Priest, who sits at the right of the throne of the Divine Majesty in heaven. He serves as high priest in the Most Holy Place, that is, in the real tent which was put up by the Lord, not by human hands.”  Hebrew 8:1,2

These adulterous governing leaders who have broken their covenant with the Father and the Son, have convinced millions of JWs that they will be serving as “priests/kings” with Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God.  According to Ezekiel 44:13, this will not be the case.  No one transgresses God’s Temple and gets away with it. (Zech 2:1-10)  They have created a “lawless” priesthood – an “abomination standing in the holy place”, that is destined to trample them down as well.  (Jer 7:30; 19:4; Ezek 16:15; Hos 9:1; Jer 4:30; Rev 17:1,5,12-13,15-18)

When the anointed realize/recognize/discern, that the Man of Lawlessness (the abomination), 

"does not belong" standing over them- (the Holy Place) (Mark 13:14) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark13%3A14&version=CSB
they will "discern" that it is "the season" 

to get out, and "flee to the mountains" 
(Matt 24:15-16; Ezek 36:8; Isa 56:7; 25:6; 2:2; Matt 22:2; Rev 19:9)

Christ's Return - When?

It is time for all JWs – anointed, elders and JWs in general  -  to “get out” from under the power of the “disgusting thing”/“man of lawlessness” of the Wt. idol.  Rev 18:4-8

The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place

"Jezebel"

abomination.png

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It appears there is a strong effort to cast doubt in who supplies the Holy Spirit by confusing the issue. There is no indication in scripture where God doesn't supply his Holy Spirit to those he choos

Can you prove where JW's have rejected Christ? The above reveals more accusations than biblical support. I don't support unfounded accusations that are personal.  While I can see where a rogue ag

Posted Images

The question above is confusing, since all JW's in their ministry can be priest of knowledge, not confusion. Therefore, the "faithful and discreet slave" in Matthew 24 and the "7 faithful men" in Acts 6:3 have a specific requirement to uphold. People that deny these scriptural interpretations cannot condemn nor teach the gospel of Christ in an adequate way. 

To solve the above mistake, one needs to understand Matthew 24:37

1 hour ago, Moise Racette said:

The question above is confusing, since all JW's in their ministry can be priest of knowledge, not confusion.

So then, all of JWs would then claim to be anointed priests, (since all ancient priests were anointed; today’s are anointed spiritually)  AND “REPRESENT THE HOLY PRIESTHOOD", JUST YOUR ELDERS DO.  Is that right, Allen? Are you wanting to "secure the priesthood" as Korah did? ( w02 8/1 p. 9-10)  Priests served in the temple where no other member of Israel of foreigners were allowed.  The pattern followed was from what was seen by Moses in heaven. (Heb 8:5) You, are disregarding God’s heavenly arrangement set in place before the priesthood under Moses took shape.  If everyone was a “priest" of knowledge, that means that all JWs have been anointed and received a “heavenly calling” to serve in the Temple of God.  

Everyone who listens to those whom Jesus sends, (his priests Mal 2:7),  can receive the knowledge of God and know His decrees in Christ, which leads to eternal life. (John 13:20)  That “living water”, will flow from their heart as well.  (John 7:38)  

Well, with your help, you have added more progressive lies on top of the lies of your leaders.  Why not?   JWs live in the land of confusing teachings as it is.  You should be on the writing committee (or maybe you once were). 

it-1 pp. 496-500 - “Also, while the priests and kings of Israel were anointed with oil (Ex 30:22-30; 2Ki 9:6), those chosen by God to be members of the Christian congregation are anointed with holy spirit (2Co 1:21, 22; 1Jo 2:20) and are adopted by Jehovah God as his sons.”—Eph 1:5.

Ezekiel 44:23 sets the standards for those that wish to distort scripture to benefit their own understanding. Once again, those people should not teach scripture, but instead learn to understand scripture or leave it for those that do. That kind of substance is called proclaimers of confusion, that Jesus sought to avoid from his followers. 

To resolve that understanding, reference 1 Corinthians 14:33, and perhaps 2 Corinthians 2:11

1 hour ago, Moise Racette said:

To resolve that understanding, reference 1 Corinthians 14:33, and perhaps 2 Corinthians 2:11

This is God’s “orderly” arrangement:

Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it up in three days.” 20 Therefore the Jews said, “This temple took forty-six years to build, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was speaking about the temple of his body.  John 2:19-21

The “temple (naos) of his body” –

Matt 16:18 – “And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overpower it”. 

The “rock” is Jesus Christ – 1 Cor 10:4

“church” – “an assembly of the people”

Who is assembled?  From 1 Pet 2:

“As you come to him, a living stone (Jesus Christ)—rejected by people but chosen and honored by God— you yourselves, as living stones, a spiritual house, are being built to be a holy priesthood[d] to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it stands in Scripture:

See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and honored cornerstone,
and the one who believes in him
will never be put to shame

“A spiritual house” – oikos – “an inhabited house”

The early priesthood served in the temple – the habitation of God’s spirit.

“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his possession, so that you may proclaim the praises of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”  1 Pet 2:9

Today’s priesthood was chosen to serve in the spiritual house/temple dwelling of God’s spirit.

1 Cor 3:16,17 -   “Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”

The whole of this “body” of Christ – this assembly of “living stones” chosen to be priests is described here:

“built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone21 In him the whole building, being put together, grows into a holy temple (naos) in the Lord. 22 In him you are also being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit.”  Eph 2:20-22

Jesus said, “destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days”.  It was raised up on his body, symbolized by a rock and cornerstone of an assembly of “living stones” and chosen priesthood.

Each “living stone” of this spiritual rock/body/Temple of God’s spirit was given a gift. 

Eph 4 - “There is one body (temple) and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope at your calling— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all.

Now grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift. For it says:

When he ascended on high,
he took the captives captive;
he gave gifts to people.

“And he himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, to build up the body of Christ13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God’s Son, growing into maturity with a stature measured by Christ’s fullness. “

Who are the “saints”? –  “a most holy thing”; the “holy” priesthood, the “holy” Temple of God.

The “body of Christ” is God’s spiritual Temple, where only a chosen priesthood is allowed to “serve”. 

So, looking at your scripture –

“since God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints”  1 Cor 14:33...

We now know who the “saints” are, and what the arrangement is, that God approves of.  

Watchtower’s “orderly” arrangement: 

Daily text for today:

It is true that through Christ, Jehovah has given “gifts in men” to His congregation. (Eph. 4:8) These “gifts in men” include Governing Body members, appointed helpers to the Governing Body, Branch Committee members, circuit overseers, field instructors, congregation elders, and ministerial servants.

Wow, no mention whatsoever of the anointed royal priesthood - the "saints".  

All these brothers are appointed by holy spirit to care for Jehovah’s precious sheep and serve the interests of the congregation. (1 Pet. 5:2, 3)

How are the elders appointed by holy spirit?  They choose scriptural guidelines that were addressed originally to the anointed.  In that way, they say they have been “appointed”; and this is their own excuse.

Brothers are appointed by holy spirit to carry out various responsibilities. Just as various parts of the body, such as the hands and the feet, work to benefit the entire body, brothers who are appointed by holy spirit work hard to benefit the entire congregation. They do not seek personal glory. Instead, they strive to build up and strengthen their brothers and sisters. (1 Thess. 2:6-8) We thank Jehovah for such unselfish, spiritually qualified men! w20.08 21 ¶5-6

You can choose either the heavenly order set up by God and Christ in the royal priesthood, or you choose the blasphemous order of the “man of lawlessness” evident by the above quote and who has usurped the spiritual Temple of God, built with "living stones" of Christ's priesthood.

The anointed have been trampled by this “orderly arrangement” in men.  2 Thess 2:3,4

That’s about all for me, Allen.  But thank you for your comments, because they do help me expose the identity of the “man of lawlessness” in these last days. 

The above should indicate, those that confuse a biblical issue is a JEW, and not ordained by Christ to hold God's Holy Spirit. Therefore, a person cannot be viewed as a priestly class attempting to save others by misdirection. Reference John 17:6-11. Also, there should be a good understanding on who supplies the Holy Spirit. Is It Christ? So far, the illustrations condemn the poster rather than help the poster.

Since Christ, there is an anointed priesthood, 

chosen by God Himself to perform the duties of that Temple (Rev.1:5-65:9-10Mal.2:71Cor.6:1-3).

If you do not understand the difference between the spiritual Jew and the spiritual Gentile,

you will not be able to "catch sight" of the "disgusting thing, standing in the holy place"/"abomination of desolation" 

(Matt.24:15Mark13:14>"standing where it does not belong"). 

Should JW Elders Replace God's Anointed Priests?

It appears there is a strong effort to cast doubt in who supplies the Holy Spirit by confusing the issue. There is no indication in scripture where God doesn't supply his Holy Spirit to those he chooses as earthly vessels and spokesmen, to care over his flock. That includes elders.

"Question 3: Paul clearly said in the Bible: “Take heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost has made you overseers, to feed the church of God …” (Act 20:28). This proves that pastors and elders are all anointed by the Holy Spirit. Doesn’t being anointed by the Holy Spirit represent being anointed by God?"

Therefore, the above misspoken deed holds more to the confusion of a spiritual JEW, that was inflicting their personal ideology on the population. Something not worthy of Christian rights, and is a lack of bible understanding. 

Using the scriptures to help us understand scriptures, an anointing was specifically given to priests and kings. (Expo 28:41; 1 Kings 1:34)  Anyone genuinely anointed since Christ, would explain that it is a supernatural experience; as if oil is being poured over the head, and into every part of the person’s physical being.  It reaches the heart, a pouring out of God’s love. (Rom 5:5)  The anointed in the organization are not allowed to talk about it, so the assumption is made by the elder body, that the person who claims to be anointed could very likely be mentally diseased, emotionally unbalanced.   However, a genuine anointed one clearly knows he or she is “anointed” not with tangible oil, but with the Holy Spirit.

To say every elder in the Wt. is anointed is blasphemy against the direction of Holy Spirit.  1 Peter addresses the “elect”, the chosen ones.  He was an anointed apostle.  In 1 Pet 5 he says –

“The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but  willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.”

The word “elder” in Greek simply means “of age, advanced in life, a senior”.   It is not an all-inclusive class label that can be given to a 20 year-old man because the organization is desperate to build back up their elder body.  The “Chief Shepherd”, Jesus Christ, told his soon to be anointed disciples, “feed my sheep”.  John 21:16   A shepherd guides the flock; an anointed priest guides the people by teaching the laws of God. (Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10)  HE appointed them to be shepherds/members of the Body/Temple built on the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ. 

John 15:16 – “You didn’t choose me, (SAID JESUS) but I chose you. I have appointed you to go, to produce fruit that will last, and to ask the Father in my name to give you whatever you ask for.”

The elder body chooses its own elders!  I know how it works. They then say the appointment was by Holy Spirit. I know that is a lie.  It is being claimed here that the appointment is an anointing.  What if a man who was a secret pedophile is “chosen” to be an elder?  Later, his crimes against children is exposed by new victims in his congregation.  Was Holy Spirit truly involved with his appointment? Or did men choose him according to their need; such as choosing a 20 year old out of desperation?

God has an arrangement that is being purposefully ignored by the organization.  He’s not going to let the matter drop. We have all the warnings God gave His people, yet JWs act as if these warnings do not apply to the organization – which is steeped in sin.  Rev 18:4-8

Isa 30:9-13 - They are always rebelling against God, always lying, always refusing to listen to the Lord's teachings. 10 They tell the prophets to keep quiet. They say, “Don't talk to us about what's right. Tell us what we want to hear. Let us keep our illusions. 11 Get out of our way and stop blocking our path. We don't want to hear about your holy God of Israel.”

12 But this is what the holy God of Israel says: “You ignore what I tell you and rely on violence and deceit. 13 You are guilty. You are like a high wall with a crack running down it; suddenly, you will collapse.” 

The organization is not too big, or too well established, to be brought down by Jesus Christ.  2 Thess 2:3-10; Rev 19:20

His anointed were chosen by the Father and the Son.  The elder body, which acts as priests, is chosen strictly by men.

“A horrible and appalling thing

Has happened in the land:

The prophets prophesy with lying,

And the priests have dominion by their own hand;

And My people love it so!

But what will you do at the end of it?"  Jer 5:30,31

The phrase, "dominion by their own hand" or "the priests bear rule by their own means" ...in Hebrew, this is translated "to have dominion, rule, tread, trample". Matt 24:15,16; Dan 7:7,23;8:10; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,2,5-7

If we stick with scripture, the above response would not be genuine, since a reference to Matthew 24:5 would include those that make false claims and want to subject others to think they are the ones who are truly anointed. God knows who to supply his Holy Spirit. He doesn't need an earthly agent to tell him, who qualifies as an anointed vessel of God. Does an anointed hold a higher degree of privilege over others? Yes! Does that privilege make them perfect? No!

Do fellow workers bow down to the anointed? No! However, they do aid any anointed in keeping with their responsibility set forth by God's standards, by obeying God's word. Can the anointed change hats after their spiritual meetings? No! An anointed person will behave as an anointed person 24/7. Can an anointed person fail? Yes! Then God's Holy Spirit will no longer dwell on that person. A good example of how Satan can corrupt an anointed is by looking at Raymond Franz.

Now, according to scripture, that assumption alone is blasphemy.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.