The World News Media

Today's Watchtower - Isaiah 30 - Jehovah's Witnesses

In the Watchtower for this weekend, the governing body is saying there is "peace and security" in the congregations, when there is no peace. (See paragraph 14 and footnote, wt November 2022, Study Article 46) The elders disfellowship faithful anointed ones who keep their integrity to Christ and obey the direction of the holy spirit. The congregation not a spiritual paradise, it's a place where "Jezebel" puts out hits on "Naboths".

The study article says many prophecies Isaiah wrote apply today. That is correct. Here is what Jehovah's holy spirit shows is some of that application for Jehovah's Witnesses as an organization today.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 1-5)

Jehovah's organization is full of stubborn sons of Jehovah who go to the nations for help, but it is not at God's command. They consult legal counselors according to the ways of the nations. They set up medical advisors according to the ways of the nations. They invest in public relations committees according to the ways of the nations. The nations ("Egypt") are not where Jehovah's people are supposed to go for protection. Taking refuge in the ways of the nations by means of philosophies of the nations and investing in properties and legal departments and HIS and PID will bring shame and disgrace.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 6-7)

What good will the advice of the nations be in Jehovah's day? Look, the wisdom of the world is foolishness with God. There is no security in the wealth and wisdom of the nations.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 8-11)

They have gone in the way of the nations as well as in the way of false religion. They have set up a clergy class for themselves and behave like the scribes and Pharisees of old who put more emphasis on traditions of men than on the clear commands of God. When Jehovah moved faithful ones to tell them these things, they disfellowshipped them, just like the Pharisees and scribes had Jesus killed because he spoke the truth.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 12-17)

Jehovah sent his messengers again and again to beg them to repent. But they refused. Now their hour has come, and their destruction will be great. Bethel will be obliterated. The properties will be taken. The legal departments and public relations offices they so trusted in will have nothing for them. They will not be there. They are the "horses", the "military" they put trust in instead of trusting in Jehovah. Everyone will have to see their nakedness and devastation because of their unfaithfulness to Jehovah.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 18-26)

Faithful ones among them will repent after they are disciplined. Seasons of refreshing will come from Jehovah. He will refine His organization. They will no longer worship their idols, their GB, their HLC, their PID, etc... They will no longer act like scribes and Pharisees with their schools and numbers and counting and rules and traditions and shunning and nonsense rules that lack common sense and special clothing requirements. Jehovah will have Jesus and the angels remove all the false doctrines and worship will be refreshing and bright.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 27-28)

Jehovah will then come and judge the nations.

(Read Isaiah chapter 30 verses 29-33)

When Jehovah's organization is restored, we will rejoice as we see Jehovah's day of final judgment upon the nations coming near. Jehovah will be the one to protect His people. We will all see Jehovah's mighty arm. Jehovah will be praised!

• Views 581
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

The elders disfellowship faithful anointed ones who keep their integrity to Christ and obey the direction of the holy spirit. The congregation not a spiritual paradise, it's a place where "Jezebel" puts out hits on "Naboths".

Jehovah's organization is full of stubborn sons of Jehovah who go to the nations for help, but it is not at God's command.

It has become simple for this poster to contradict scripture at every post. True followers of Christ demand of themselves the inspiration and commands Christ gave before his departure.

Titus 3:10, NIV: Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. Titus 3:10, ESV: As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, Titus 3:10, KJV: A man that is a heretic after the first and second admonition reject

1 Corinthians 5:11. “But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.”

Romans 16:17, NIV: "I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them."

Timothy 5:20, ESV: As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear. 1 Timothy 5:20, KJV: Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Acts 20:28

New International Version

28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God. which he bought with his own blood

It would be wise and beneficial for the reader not to accept the interpretation of scripture by apostates.

Moise Racette, you are correct when you say, "It would be wise and beneficial for the reader not to accept the interpretation of scripture by apostates." The current men serving as the governing body are apostates. It is wise for readers to not accept their interpretations when they are not in accord with the healthful teaching.

Jehovah, by means of holy spirit, allows faithful anointed ones to understand the Bible. It is clear that the governing body is not teaching in harmony with holy spirit. Therefore they are not following the Christ. Those who follow the governing body in their twisted teachings will receive what Jesus spoke of:

"Every plant that my heavenly Father did not plant will be uprooted.  Let them be. Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

The weeds in the congregation are apparent. The fruitage is rotten. The leaven has fermented the whole lump. Abuse and a lack of love.

Jesus is sending his angels to remove the weeds. The leaven will be cleared out.

It is wise to avoid those who cause divisions. The governing body causes divisions. So do the elder bodies when they follow doctrine that is not in harmony with the scriptures. Families and friends have been divided by the anti-christ disfellowshipping doctrine. False shepherds have misused the disfellowshipping doctrine to hide their wicked abuse and hurt innocent sheep.

It is proper and in accord with scripture to tell the truth about such things "in the city gate". This forum is one example of a "city gate", a public place.

Jehovah does not approve of the wicked things going on in His organization. Those who call themselves "Jehovah's Witnesses" must be cleaned. Jesus is coming to do the job.

Repent, for the Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near. Jehovah's name will be glorified.

Jehovah places the members in the body of the Christ as He sees fit.

When Jesus pours out holy spirit on the anointed members and they speak or act in harmony with God's spirit, the governing body says, "since you are not the same part of the body as us, you must not speak or act! You must obey us rather than God, or we will cut you out of the body!"

The governing body is not the head. Jesus is the head.

When the governing body cuts off members of the body of the Christ, they are not putting themselves in a good standing with God and Christ. Anyone attempting to cut off a member of Christ's body will be cut off. God is not partial. Even a man on the governing body will be cut off if he opposes God.

Those who follow in the ways of the current governing body will also be cut off if they do not repent. Jesus words are clear:

"Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.  For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink.  I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’  Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’  Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’  These will depart into everlasting cutting-off..."

And, again...

"“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.  Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness."

Jesus will do what he said he will do. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever one is sowing, he will reap. Those who rule with tyranny and abuse their authority and oppose the children of the Lord will have their judgment without mercy, regardless of how many titles they hold (elder, pioneer, governing body member, etc) and placements they made and buildings they helped build and talks they gave. God is not partial.

Praise Jehovah, who judges with impartiality and will restore peace to His family for the sake of His Holy Name.

56 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Moise Racette, you are correct when you say, "It would be wise and beneficial for the reader not to accept the interpretation of scripture by apostates." The current men serving as the governing body are apostates. It is wise for readers to not accept their interpretations when they are not in accord with the healthful teaching.

By whose authority does the poster speak in judgment of men that are upholding the laws of God?

It is different with the exploits of apostates, since their actions condemn them, through scripture. Twisting of words doesn't change the intent from the poster.

Yet, you were given several examples of such indignation for those that refuse to teach the gospel as intended. This poster just like @Witness cannot pick and choose what they wish out of scripture to make it their own understanding. That is a human failure and a sin against God.

It is by Jesus' authority we do these things, the one you claim to be following. He is the one who is sending his messengers to speak these things, and he is the one you are despising and speaking of abusively of when you speak abusively of those he sends forth, those who belong to his own body, who he purchased with his own blood.

Jesus commands we keep on the watch. If we are keeping on the watch, we must judge what is a wolf and what is a sheep. He gives us this permission. How else can we call out a warning?

“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.  By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?  Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.  A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.  Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.  Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men."

It is by Jesus' authority we judge whether a tree is rotten or good. Jesus told us to compare the actions of a man with what is written in the scriptures. Our following Jesus command to make this judgment is not the same as making the everlasting judgment which God has put in Jesus' hands. We respect Jesus' authority and God's authority to do that kind of judging.

"However, Jesus called out and said: “Whoever puts faith in me puts faith not only in me but also in him who sent me;  and whoever sees me sees also the One who sent me.  I have come as a light into the world, so that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness.  But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world.  Whoever disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him on the last day.  For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak.  And I know that his commandment means everlasting life. So whatever I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me."

While on earth, Jesus made judgments as to whether people were acting like children of God or sons of the Devil, but Jesus made clear he was not doing the final judging at that time while he was on the earth as a man. Jesus said people would be judged by whether or not they obeyed God's clear commands. Jesus taught those commands.

God is love. The governing body teaches that God and Jesus are not loving by the way the governing body makes ungodly decrees that disobey scriptural principles and then the governing body says those decrees represent how Jehovah and Jesus feel and act. It is by this means that the governing body "despises authority" of Jehovah and Jesus and the governing body "speaks abusively of glorious ones." The "glorious ones" are Jehovah and Jesus. (The context of Jude and 2 Peter show that the wicked angels do the same - it is Jehovah and Jesus' authority who the wicked angels despise and it is Jehovah and Jesus the wicked angels speak abusively of. The context shows that the verses on "despising authority" and "speaking abusively of glorious ones" isn't talking about those who tell the truth about corrupt elders. It is talking about the corrupt elders who despise Jehovah and Jesus and give Jehovah and Jesus a bad name by claiming to represent them.)

Jesus is coming. He will judge in that day. You will have to know how he feels when you see how he judges the governing body.

The Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near. Repent, for the organization is guilty of worshipping idols and promoting such idol worship of elders ahead of love for Jehovah. Jesus does not tolerate such corruption in Jehovah's House. He will tear down those lawless men who claim to represent him, the so-called "The Faithful And Discreet Slave". Hopefully individuals will repent before that moment, but Jehovah's Word shows that as a group the lawless ones will say "peace and security" and then have instant destruction and by no means escape the destruction of their religious institution. They will be shown to be lawless in God's eyes. In that day, you will have to know that Jesus judges them as rotten trees. All such weeds will be cast out, as the scriptures foretell. God's Word Always Comes True.

Please, warn your brothers of the coming calamity and time of refinement, that they may receive comfort and know Jehovah foretold these things. Jehovah always sends messengers first, in His great love and for His glory. He has not abandoned his witnesses. Jehovah is great in mercy and undeserved kindness and loyal love. It is his love that moves him to take vengeance on the ravenous wolves in the organization for the sake of the lowly crushed sheep, and it is his love for His Own Holy Name.

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified.

5 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

It is by Jesus' authority we do these things, the one you claim to be following. He is the one who is sending his messengers to speak these things, and he is the one you are despising and speaking of abusively of when you speak abusively of those he sends forth, those who belong to his own body, who he purchased with his own blood.

Jesus gave no personal authority that God holds for judgment, and if he is sending messengers with corrupt knowledge of scripture, then this poster is supporting the wrong Jesus. The corrective measures that are taken for a unrepentant sinner belongs to the Elders and Congregation as a whole.

"Mi·caiʹah then said: “Therefore, hear the word of Jehovah: I saw Jehovah sitting on his throne and all the army of the heavens standing at his right and at his left.  Jehovah then said, 

‘Who will fool King Aʹhab of Israel, so that he will go up and fall at Raʹmoth-gilʹe·ad?’ 

And one was saying one thing while another said something else.  

Then a spirit came forward and stood before Jehovah and said, 

‘I will fool him.’ 

Jehovah asked him, ‘How will you do it?’  

He replied, ‘I will go out and become a deceptive spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ 

So he said, ‘You will fool him, and what is more, you will be successful. Go out and do that.’  

And now Jehovah has put a deceptive spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, but Jehovah has declared calamity for you.”

Zed·e·kiʹah the son of Che·naʹa·nah now approached and struck Mi·caiʹah on the cheek and said: “Which way did the spirit of Jehovah pass from me to speak with you?”  

Mi·caiʹah replied: “Look! You will see which way on the day when you will enter the innermost room to hide.”  

Then the king of Israel said: “Take Mi·caiʹah and turn him over to Aʹmon the chief of the city and to Joʹash the king’s son.  Tell them, ‘This is what the king says: “Put this fellow in the prison and feed him with a reduced allowance of bread and water until I return in peace.”’”  

But Mi·caiʹah said: “If you do return in peace, Jehovah has not spoken with me.” Then he added: “Take note, all you peoples.”"

"There is nothing new under the sun."

"Better is a poor but wise child than an old but stupid king, who no longer has enough sense to heed a warning."

Go on up. Test Jehovah. It will not go well with you.

This is what Jehovah says:

"“Can you catch Le·viʹa·than with a fishhook 

Or hold down its tongue with a rope?  

Can you put a rope through its nostrils 

Or pierce its jaws with a hook?  

Will it make many pleas to you, 

Or will it speak gently to you?  

Will it make a covenant with you, 

So that you may make it your slave for life?  

Will you play with it as with a bird 

Or tie it on a leash for your little girls? 

Will traders barter for it? 

Will they divide it up among merchants?

Will you fill its hide with harpoons 

Or its head with fishing spears? 

Lay your hand on it; 

You will remember the battle and never do it again!  

Any hope of subduing it is futile. 

The mere sight of it would overwhelm you. 

No one dares to stir it up. 

So who is it who can stand up to me?"

Being a member of the governing body or an elder or anybody with a title would not give them enough strength to wrestle successfully with Leviathan. How much more so, then, will having a title not be of any good in the day when Jehovah rises up to take vengeance for the little ones who have been crushed by the ungodly decrees? (Ezekiel 34). Jehovah is their Protector and Avenger. Who can stand up to him?

Jehovah is incensed at those who claim to represent him. He has sent the message to warn them to repent, and to warn those who would follow in governing body's footsteps as regards believing and embracing false doctrines. I have nothing further to say on the topic. If you want to heed the warning, you can. If you want to make your neck stiff, you can do that too. It didn't go well for Pharoah, but Jehovah respected Pharoah's free will and allowed him to choose death, and he respects your free will too. As for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah, which means obeying God as ruler rather than man when those men in authority demand worship that only belongs to God.

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified.

"Mi·caiʹah then said: “Therefore, hear the word of Jehovah: I saw Jehovah sitting on his throne and all the army of the heavens standing at his right and at his left.  Jehovah then said, 

‘Who will fool King Aʹhab of Israel, so that he will go up and fall at Raʹmoth-gilʹe·ad?’ 

It is time for this poster accept the truth found in the N.T. under the guidance of Christ. Now, the poster is just making things up for argument sake.

3 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

good on you moise racette for defending the truth from the lies of this poster annanana who is just another mask hiding the witness poster they are all one and the same and both just nee to be ignored by truth seakers on here ,best to just let them babble on like the crazed rabbits they are ,and leave them to rot in their stupidity

Thank you poster. My mission here is to defend scripture when it is misapplied. Having to deal with apostates is unconventional, but if we allow their distorted rhetoric to go unchecked, the reader would only see one side. I understand your frustration. 

Scoffers are going to scoff. Let them be. 

If you follow the Pharisees, it's no wonder you are blind and scoffing. That is what your fathers do.

"Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

Jehovah will scoff at the scoffers.

"Why are the nations agitated 

And the peoples muttering an empty thing?  

The kings of the earth take their stand 

And high officials gather together as one 

Against Jehovah and against his anointed one.  

They say: “Let us tear off their shackles 

And throw off their ropes!” 

The One enthroned in the heavens will laugh; 

Jehovah will scoff at them.  

At that time he will speak to them in his anger 

And terrify them in his burning anger, 

Saying: “I myself have installed my king 

On Zion, my holy mountain.”  

Let me proclaim the decree of Jehovah; 

He said to me: “You are my son; 

Today I have become your father.  

Ask of me, and I will give nations as your inheritance 

And the ends of the earth as your possession.  

You will break them with an iron scepter, 

And you will smash them like a piece of pottery.”  

So now, you kings, show insight; 

Accept correction, you judges of the earth.  

Serve Jehovah with fear, 

And rejoice with trembling.  

Honor the son, or God will become indignant 

And you will perish from the way, 

For His anger flares up quickly.  

Happy are all those taking refuge in Him."

Jehovah is my Father. If I was to deny him, then I would be like you, a liar. (I am not talking to all of you - I am talking to the ones without faith.)

"“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you give the tenth of the mint and the dill and the cumin, but you have disregarded the weightier matters of the Law, namely, justice and mercy and faithfulness. These things it was necessary to do, yet not to disregard the other things.  Blind guides, who strain out the gnat but gulp down the camel!"  

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of greediness and self-indulgence.  Blind Pharisee, cleanse first the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of it may also become clean. 

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness.  In the same way, on the outside you appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. 

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you build the graves of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the righteous ones,  and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have shared with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’  Therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.  Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers.

“Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·henʹna?  For this reason, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and execute on stakes, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,  so that there may come upon you all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zech·a·riʹah son of Bar·a·chiʹah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.  Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. 

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it.  Look! Your house is abandoned to you.  For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

I do not come to you in the name of any man. I come to you in Jehovah's name. You do not receive me. I will not speak with you anymore. May all those who are friends of peace have peace. You will have to know that Jehovah is the True God.

Jehovah Will Be Praised.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.