The World News Media

For All the Lazarus-es (Luke 16:19-31; John 11:1-31)

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was NOT the explanation we give for this dream and you know it - or you are misleading information. Instead a heart of a BEAST was given to the king for seven periods - which indicate that b

Indeed, not only do apostates not demonstrate it, but many witnesses here don't demonstrate it, since they have the same inclination as apostates. Sad really, how people can't see the value history ha

Posted Images

10 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Jesus never ever ruled while on earth. How could the dream stand for him getting cut down and regaining something that he never had? 

That was NOT the explanation we give for this dream and you know it - or you are misleading information.

Instead a heart of a BEAST was given to the king for seven periods - which indicate that beastly worldly governments would rule until the government of jesus would be installed.

@Arauna, here is what you are saying: "Instead a heart of a BEAST was given to the king for seven periods - which indicate that beastly worldly governments would rule until the government of jesus would be installed."

Why would Jehovah give the heart of a beast to His perfect government?  When it says "Solomon sat on Jehovah's throne" it doesn't mean that the Israelite kings were part of God's Kingdom. It means they were sitting on a throne in Israel by Jehovah's permission. The ancient Israelite government was not the same as God's Kingdom government. 

Here is what the Bible says about Jehovah:

"The Rock, perfect is his activity, 

For all his ways are justice.  

A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; 

Righteous and upright is he.  

They are the ones who have acted corruptly. 

They are not his children, the defect is their own. 

They are a crooked and twisted generation!"

While the Israelite kings were ruling, there was so much bloodshed and false worship going on in Israel, how could it be said that they represented Jehovah's rulership or God's Kingdom? Here is what the Bible says about Jehovah's throne:

"Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne"

"Jehovah’s throne is in the heavens. 

His own eyes see, his watchful eyes examine the sons of men. 

Jehovah examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one; 

He hates anyone who loves violence."

There is no doubt that the earthly governments are beastly. There is also no doubt that ancient Israel's kings ruled in a beastly way, with few exceptions like the handful of good kings (Josiah, David, Hezekiah, etc.) 

Here is what the Bible says about some of those Israelite kings and princes that you are wrongly saying represented God's Kingdom:

"Aʹhab the son of Omʹri was worse in the eyes of Jehovah than all those who were prior to him.  As if it were a trivial thing for him to walk in the sins of Jer·o·boʹam the son of Neʹbat, he also took as wife Jezʹe·bel the daughter of Eth·baʹal, the king of the Si·doʹni·ans, and began to serve Baʹal and to bow down to him.  Further, he set up an altar to Baʹal at the house of Baʹal that he built in Sa·marʹi·a.  Aʹhab also made the sacred pole. Aʹhab did more to offend Jehovah the God of Israel than all the kings of Israel prior to him."

"Their hands are expert at doing what is bad; 

The prince is making demands, 

The judge asks for a reward, 

The prominent one makes known his desires, 

And they work it out together.  

Their best one is like thorns, 

Their most upright one is worse than a thorn hedge."

"Ma·nasʹseh kept leading Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem astray, causing them to do worse than the nations that Jehovah had annihilated from before the Israelites."

"But you have done worse than all those who were prior to you, and you made for yourself another god and metal images to offend me, and it is I whom you have turned your back on.  For that reason I am bringing calamity on the house of Jer·o·boʹam, and I will annihilate from Jer·o·boʹam every male, including the helpless and weak in Israel, and I will make a clean sweep of the house of Jer·o·boʹam, just as one clears away the dung until it is all gone!"

If those kings truly represented God's Kingdom, then why did Jehovah have them destroyed?

You will see the same thing today. The current governing body and those others taking the lead in the organization at the Bethels do not represent Jehovah's kingdom. You will know how Jehovah feels about them when He allows the nations to sweep them away until they are all gone.

Jehovah Will Sanctify His Holy Name. Praise Jehovah.

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

It is easy to say it is a trick without demonstrating how.

Indeed, not only do apostates not demonstrate it, but many witnesses here don't demonstrate it, since they have the same inclination as apostates. Sad really, how people can't see the value history has provided as proof.

Not only is scripture obscured by many here, but history as well.

42 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

While the Israelite kings were ruling, there was so much bloodshed and false worship going on in Israel, how could it be said that they represented Jehovah's rulership or God's Kingdom? Here is what the Bible says about Jehovah's throne:

Nice word play Audrey. When has any human being ever been privileged to sit in God's Thorn? Not even the Son of Man had that ability. What did Stephen see? Now in Luke what does it imply, when it states "the son of man SHALL be seated at the right hand." Not only are you confusing Christ's kingship and when, you are confusing God's earthly representatives with whatever is going on in that distorted little head of yours.   

Humanity has always been wicked. God has chosen people that have turned wicked. Does that mean God is imperfect in your confused mind?

So, your argument above makes no sense.

1Kings 1:17 She said to him, “My lord, you swore to your servant by the LORD your God, saying, ‘Solomon your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne.’
1Kings 1:30 As I swore to you by the LORD, the God of Israel, saying, ‘Solomon your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne in my place,’ even so will I do this day.”
1Kings 1:47 Moreover, the king’s servants came to congratulate our lord King David, saying, ‘May your God make the name of Solomon more famous than yours, and make his throne greater than your throne.’ And the king bowed himself on the bed.
1Kings 1:48 And the king also said, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, who has granted someone4 to sit on my throne this day, my own eyes seeing it.’”
1Kings 5:5 And so I intend to build a house for the name of the LORD my God, as the LORD said to David my father, ‘Your son, whom I will set on your throne in your place, shall build the house for my name.’
1Kings 8:20 Now the LORD has fulfilled his promise that he made. For I have risen in the place of David my father, and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and I have built the house for the name of the LORD, the God of Israel.
1Kings 8:25 Now therefore, O LORD, God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father what you have promised him, saying, q‘You shall not lack a man to sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your sons pay close attention to their way, to walk before me as you have walked before me.’
1Kings 10:9 Blessed be the LORD your God, who has delighted in you and set you on the throne of Israel! gBecause the LORD loved Israel forever, he has made you king, that you may execute justice and righteousness.”
2Chr. 6:10 Now the LORD has fulfilled his promise that he made. For I have risen in the place of David my father and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and I have built the house for the name of the LORD, the God of Israel.

34 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

You will see the same thing today. The current governing body and those others taking the lead in the organization at the Bethels do not represent Jehovah's kingdom. You will know how Jehovah feels about them when He allows the nations to sweep them away until they are all gone.

Once again, according to whom? You, an apostate. I wouldn't trust you if you told me the sky was blue.

However, thank you for making your second and third threat against the Bethel house members and the GB.

The sky is blue. But sometimes it is red.

"“When evening falls, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is fire-red,’ and in the morning, ‘It will be wintry, rainy weather today, for the sky is fire-red but gloomy.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but the signs of the times you cannot interpret."

"Even the stork in the sky knows its seasons; 

The turtledove and the swift and the thrush keep to the time of their return.  

But my own people do not understand the judgment of Jehovah.”’ 

‘How can you say: “We are wise, and we have the law of Jehovah”? 

For in fact, the lying stylus of the scribes has been used only for falsehood. 

The wise have been put to shame. 

They have become terrified and will be caught. 

Look! They have rejected the word of Jehovah, 

And what wisdom do they have?""

"With that he went away, leaving them behind."

5 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The sky is blue. But sometimes it is red.

"“When evening falls, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is fire-red,’ and in the morning, ‘It will be wintry, rainy weather today, for the sky is fire-red but gloomy.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but the signs of the times you cannot interpret."

You just did according to your words. There is something seriously wrong with you. Seek medical intervention before it's too late.

7 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

But my own people do not understand the judgment

You don't need to know. You sealed your judgment when you came here with your heresy!

9 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The wise have been put to shame. 

You got this backwards, the unwise are put to shame here, that includes you.

(Jehovah got Lot and his daughters out of Sodom before it fell. Jehovah got Anthony Morris out too. Jehovah will save all the "Lazarus-es".  May all lovers of peace have peace. Praise Jehovah.)