The World News Media

For All the Lazarus-es (Luke 16:19-31; John 11:1-31)

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

I see you have the same problem as many people who analyze the scriptures - they throw a bunch of scriptures together which are not related and spin something out of it which is close - but not completely accurate because it lacks historical context

I will have to agree with the poster since the JW Closed Club has such people. However, here or in the other forum, I don't see bible educated people, much fewer historians.

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was NOT the explanation we give for this dream and you know it - or you are misleading information. Instead a heart of a BEAST was given to the king for seven periods - which indicate that b

Indeed, not only do apostates not demonstrate it, but many witnesses here don't demonstrate it, since they have the same inclination as apostates. Sad really, how people can't see the value history ha

Posted Images

7 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Jesus did not take the throne in 1914. That was a trick of the Devil,

Then why do you consider yourself a member of the Watchtower? Such impudence! You're playing for the other team, team Satan, stick with @Witness. You do better as an apostate. However, instead of bluster and hot air, show how the devil tricked people about 1914? Is WW1 delusional, false, a trick of the devil? How about the Jewish liberation from Palestine in 1914? Is that fake news from Britian? Come on! Show me your truth.

I don't cuddle apostasy as other people here do. That's why I don't enter the JW Closed Club with hypocrites and deceivers. On second thought, you're a shoe in on that forum, Audrey. 😏

You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

"Impudence" = lack of respect.

There were three military commanders. Two were impudent.

"The king then sent to him a chief of 50 with his 50 men. When he went up to him, he was sitting on the top of the mountain. He said to him: “Man of the true God, the king says, ‘Come down.’”  But E·liʹjah answered the chief of the 50: “Well, if I am a man of God, let fire come down from the heavens and consume you and your 50 men.” And fire came down from the heavens and consumed him and his 50 men. So the king sent again to him another chief of 50 with his 50 men. He went and said to him: “Man of the true God, this is what the king says, ‘Come down quickly.’”  But E·liʹjah answered them: “If I am a man of the true God, let fire come down from the heavens and consume you and your 50 men.” And fire of God came down from the heavens and consumed him and his 50 men. Then the king sent again a third chief of 50 and his 50 men. But the third chief of 50 went up and bowed down on his knees in front of E·liʹjah and began to beg for favor and say to him: “Man of the true God, please, let my life and the lives of these 50 servants of yours be precious in your eyes.  Fire has already come down from the heavens and consumed the two former chiefs of 50 and their groups of 50, but now let my life be precious in your eyes.”

Which one of the three showed respect?

"...the wife should have deep respect for her husband."

I'm sure you would agree with that statement. How much more so the members of the bride should show respect for their heavenly husband and head!

It is Jesus' will that all know the truth. Jesus was not enthroned as king of the kingdom in 1914. We will know he is ruling as king after he begins his ride on the "white horse" of Revelation and kicks the Devil out of heaven. The wicked one will be bent on harassing the children of the Sovereign Lord down here. In his rage, the Devil will destroy all the religious institutions, just like how the wicked king destroyed all the babies in Bethlehem.

You who have an ear to hear: The angels of the congregations will be with us. We do not have to be afraid. Jehovah counts all the stars and calls them by name. He knows where you are too. You are worth more than many sparrows, and more than all the stars.

Praise Jehovah. 

12 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

"Impudence" = lack of respect.

What part of the definition is giving you trouble, that your personal deeds are doing?

Noun impudence - /ˈɪmpjədəns/ 1 The trait of being rude and impertinent inclined to take liberties

2 An impudent statement

ThesaurusSynonym cheek cheekiness crust freshness gall impertinence insolence

Hypernym discourtesy disrespect rudeness

I would say, starting to think is a good way to go!

12 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

It is Jesus' will that all know the truth. Jesus was not enthroned as king of the kingdom in 1914. We will know he is ruling as king after he begins his ride on the "white horse" of Revelation and kicks the Devil out of heaven. The wicked one will be bent on harassing the children of the Sovereign Lord down here.

Why hasn't the poster disproved it! Just more hot air from the uneducated. Aside from that, what part of Revelations is giving the poster trouble? Before, Armageddon, during, or after?

Here is what is written in Daniel chapter 4:

"Let its heart be changed from that of a human, and let it be given the heart of a beast, and let seven times pass over it.  This is by the decree of watchers, and the request is by the word of the holy ones, so that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that he gives it to whomever he wants, and he sets up over it even the lowliest of men."

These words were spoken in Nebuchadnezzar's dream. He wanted to know what it meant.

Here is what Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar: "O my lord, may the dream apply to those hating you, and its interpretation to your enemies."

If the "tree" was meant to stand for the line of righteous kings, then why would Daniel say "may its interpretation apply to your enemies" as if it was a bad thing?

If the "tree dream" meant Jesus would rule in 1914, wouldn't Daniel say the dream was a good thing?

Jesus never ever ruled while on earth. How could the dream stand for him getting cut down and regaining something that he never had? 

When the Bible says that "Solomon sat on Jehovah's throne" it doesn't mean that the Israelite kings represented God's Kingdom with Christ as King.

The misapplication of Nebuchadnezzar's dream to the 1914 thing is baloney. Baloney might taste okay but it's not that good for you. You can eat it if you want, but you'll do better if you stick with the teachings of the Christ.

"My kingdom is no part of this world."

Solomon was a king in this world. Zedekiah was a king in this world. Jesus' kingship is no part of this world.

You are much mistaken, @Moise. That chapter 4 of Daniel has nothing to do with Jesus getting enthroned. But it does show something, a principle that the governing body is going to learn very soon...

"...the King of the heavens, because all his works are truth and his ways are just, and because he is able to humiliate those who are walking in pride."

The current governing body has followed and condoned and taught the practice of disfellowshipping, a Pharisaical teaching, and in their desire for prominence and power they have attempted to cut off members of Jehovah's family, including members of the body of Christ. They are aware of what they are doing. They have been told and warned. Jehovah has warned them again and again and again. They refuse to repent and make amends. When they cut off Jehovah's friends, it is like they are cutting off Jesus, parts of Jesus' own body.

Jehovah is going to show them what He does to those who cut off members of the body of Christ and their children.

"'Vengeance is mine. I will repay,' says Jehovah."

"Woe to you, because you build the tombs of the prophets, but your forefathers killed them!  Certainly you are witnesses of the deeds of your forefathers, and yet you approve of them, for they killed the prophets but you are building their tombs.  That is why the wisdom of God also said: ‘I will send prophets and apostles to them, and they will kill and persecute some of them,  so that the blood of all the prophets spilled from the founding of the world may be charged against this generation,  from the blood of Abel down to the blood of Zech·a·riʹah, who was killed between the altar and the house.’ Yes, I tell you, it will be charged against this generation."

"Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.  For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink.  I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’  Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’  Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’  These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life."

Jesus was lowly and despised. Jehovah is making him king. He is a righteous one. He loves the lowly ones. Jesus is coming to defend and gather the flock. Jesus always does what his Father would do. Jehovah is glorified in this.

"...the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that he grants it to whomever he wants." 

Praise Jehovah.

@Moise, please compare Daniel chapter 4, which says absolutely NOTHING about the Messiah or his enthronement, with Daniel chapter 9, which has so many details about Jesus during the time period he walked the earth as a human...

"“There are 70 weeks that have been determined for your people and your holy city, in order to terminate the transgression, to finish off sin, to make atonement for error, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up the vision and the prophecy, and to anoint the Holy of Holies.  You should know and understand that from the issuing of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Mes·siʹah the Leader, there will be 7 weeks, also 62 weeks. She will be restored and rebuilt, with a public square and moat, but in times of distress. And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations. And he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week, he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease."

In Daniel chapter 9, the angel gives the following details that help us identify specifically that this is a prophecy about Jesus:

(1) in order to terminate transgression

(2) to finish off sin

(3) to make atonement for error

(4) to bring in everlasting righteousness

(5) to seal up the vision and the prophecy

(6) to anoint the Holy of Holies

(7) Messiah the Leader

(8) Messiah will be cut off

(9) he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week

(10) at the half of the week he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease

In this chapter, the angel also provides the start time to calculate the 70 weeks from, namely, "You should know and understand that from the issuing of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Mes·siʹah the Leader..." and the angel is quite clear about it.

Daniel chapter 4 has no such specificity or details. The context is not anything about future governments. There is no application made by Daniel or any angel to any future fulfillment.

The only "angel" who misapplies Daniel chapter 4 to a future fulfillment is the one spoken of in this verse: "And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light."

Here is the complete context of that verse:

"But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast.  For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.  And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light.  It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works."

The current governing body are acting as lawless ones, setting themselves up in the House of God as gods. Their end will be according to their works.

Jesus is coming shortly. "Repent! The Kingdom of the Heavens is near!" It is time to repent of the dark false teachings and walk in the light. "For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left, but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition."

"Jehovah, Jehovah, a God merciful and compassionate, slow to anger and abundant in loyal love and truth,  showing loyal love to thousands, pardoning error and transgression and sin, but he will by no means leave the guilty unpunished..."

Praise Jehovah.

When you see the UN attack religion, then you will know it is time to proclaim this message in all truth:

"The kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever!"

Jesus rules in Jehovah's Name, for Jehovah's Glory.

"Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be joyful; 

Declare among the nations: 

‘Jehovah has become King!'"

"Jehovah has become King! 

Let the earth be joyful. 

Let the many islands rejoice. 

...Let all those serving any carved image be put to shame, 

Those who boast about their worthless gods.  

Bow down to him, all you gods. 

Zion hears and rejoices; 

The towns of Judah are joyful 

Because of your judgments, O Jehovah. 

For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; 

You are exalted far above all other gods.

...Light has flashed up for the righteous 

And rejoicing for those upright in heart.  

Rejoice in Jehovah, you righteous ones, 

And give thanks to his holy name."

Praise Jehovah!

8 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

@Moise, please compare Daniel chapter 4, which says absolutely NOTHING about the Messiah or his enthronement, with Daniel chapter 9, which has so many details about Jesus during the time period he walked the earth as a human...

I'm not the one confusing the narrative; you are. What does the future king's reign have to do with the gentile times which you are blatantly ignoring? A part of scripture you are denying just to argue your false claim.

Christ was slated to be King from the inception of being the Messiah. There was a process for that fulfillment.

15 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The current governing body are acting as lawless ones, setting themselves up in the House of God as gods. Their end will be according to their works.

Since you are acting as a lawless one, I guess you are in the same boat as they are, according to you, and apostate. However, aside from Ray, I haven't seen more GB members going that route.

So, I guess by your bluster and judgement, you are also setting yourself as a God. Once again, keep posting what you will; you have blasphemed against God's Holy Spirit many times. God hears all your words apostate.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

When you see the UN attack religion, then you will know it is time to proclaim this message in all truth:

What does Christ's enthronement have to do with Christ taking possession of his kingdom? Granted, the U.N. is the last governance that is declaring peace and security since it was established. Is the U.N. a signal body, or is it comprised of many nations?

If, and when the U.N. reacts, will it be under the U.N. Flag or under the Flags of many nations. Does the Gulf War come to mind? How about Ukraine? Were China and Russia part of that coalition?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_of_the_Gulf_War

Did the U.N. Have anything to do with the Israeli wars of 1947 or 1967? U.N. Peacekeepers were there as observers for the Suez crisis until they left in 1967, when Britain and France helped Israel in 1956 in that crisis. Does that prove U.N. involvement, or members of the U.N. involvement?

Now, who has VETO powers in the U.N.

UN Intervention 1947–? The United Nations remained generally unable to influence the struggle between the superpowers due to Security Council veto power throughout the Cold War. However, it occasionally stood as a gauge for world opinion, and could mediate in stalled conflicts throughout the Third World.

So, who are the 5 permanent members who established the United Nations and have VETO powers?

Is the U.N. united with these permanent members? So, how would the 5 permanent members react and under whose influence and authority if the 5 permanent members are at odds with each other? So far, the U.N. has been used for peacekeeping and humanitarian purposes. 

How does this play as a backdrop for the book of apocalypse? What does that mean to those that think they understand that book?

2 communist members 3 democratic members with veto powers. China and Russia will never be swayed just like America and Britian will ever be swayed. That leaves France.

What happened with France and Germany? Humanity is a difficult thing to discern, when tough choices need to be made. Therefore, don't speak as though anyone here knows anything about history and scripture.

Where in the Bible does it teach about the phrase "Gentile times" being a time period that leads to Jesus' enthronement/kingdom power?

Nowhere. It's not anywhere in the Bible.

Here is the verse that gets misapplied by 1914-ers for that purpose:

"And they will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled."

Luke 21:24. Here is what it says in the Kingdom Interlinear:

"and they will fall to mouth of sword

κα πεσονται στόματι μαχαίρης

and they will be led captive

κα αχμαλωτισθήσονται

into the nations all,

ες τ θνη πάντα,

and Jerusalem will be

κα ερουσαλμ σται

being trampled by nations,

πατουμένη π θνν,

until what [time] should be fulfilled

χρι ο πληρωθσιν

and will be appointed times

κα σονται καιρο θνν."

There is nothing about "Gentile Times" being some set calculable time period that begins when an evil king was executed by Jehovah's appointed executioner and that ends with Jesus taking the throne. There is absolutely nothing about that in this verse.

How about the context? Does the context lead to such a conclusion about 1914? 

Nope.

Here's the context:

"However, when you see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near.  Then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains, let those in the midst of her leave, and let those in the countryside not enter into her, because these are days for meting out justice in order that all the things written may be fulfilled.  Woe to the pregnant women and those nursing a baby in those days! For there will be great distress on the land and wrath against this people. And they will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled."

Jesus was telling the first-century Christians when the city would be destroyed. (Incidentally, it was also recorded in Daniel chapter 9 right after the detailed 70 weeks of years prophecy that foretold when Messiah would show up. "“And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations. And he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week, he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease. And on the wing of disgusting things there will be the one causing desolation; and until an extermination, what was decided on will be poured out also on the one lying desolate.”) 

Daniel's prophecy showed that the city of Jerusalem would be destroyed. "A leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place." It was the appointed time for the nations "on the wing of disgusting things there will be the one causing desolation." Rome was the appointed one. It was Rome's time. 

"Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled."  The appointed time was fulfilled when Rome finished what was appointed, namely, the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple. 

There was another fulfillment of "the appointed times of the nations" because Jesus was answering two questions in that gospel account. He was answering "When will these things happen to the temple?" and he was also answering "When will your kingdom come?"

Prophecies from Daniel and Revelation give the timing of the great tribulation and show that it will be 3 1/2 years. After Jesus is made king in heaven, then he will cast out the Devil. The Devil will incite the UN to attack religion, intending to wipe out all true worshippers, but the angels will protect the righteous ones. The United Nations will attack all religious institutions. Jehovah has appointed them for this work. The appointed times of the nations will be 3 1/2 years.

The "appointed times of the nations" did not begin when Zedekiah was blinded and dethroned and executed. It happened already once when Rome attacked Jerusalem and tore down the temple. The appointed times of the nations will happen again in the very near future when the UN attacks the Bethels.

If you know anyone at Bethel, please help them get to a safer place. The angels will protect any righteous ones, but it would be less traumatic if any righteous ones were not there when the UN attacks.

"Leave behind even your outer garment."

"If the householder knew what hour the thief was coming..."

Bethel is asleep. The governing body is asleep. They have not kept on the watch. They think Jesus came to power in 1914. They have no clue what is coming upon them. They are saying "peace and security at Bethel and in the congregations," but they are about to be pounced by the UN beast. (Beasts are not something you can negotiate with.)

"Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you.  For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.  Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape. But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves, for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nor to darkness."

"Keep on the Watch!"

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

Where in the Bible does it teach about the phrase "Gentile times" being a time period that leads to Jesus' enthronement/kingdom power?

Unbelievable, seriously, Become a Buddhist, maybe you'll do better. Leave Christianity for thinking people.

• Luke 21:24 English Standard Version 24 They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
  • * “The times of the Gentiles” is the biblical designation for a period of time beginning with the Babylonian Captivity (606 BC) and ending with the physical return of Christ to the earth at the end of the Great Tribulation .

https://israelmyglory.org/article/the-time-of-the-gentiles/#:~:text=* “The times of the Gentiles” is the,earth at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Leave the Greek language to those that can actually interpret it, and not misapply its intent. 

[Fri] πατέω fut. πατήσω; 1aor. pass. ἐπατήθην; tread on, step on; (1) transitively tread, trample something (RV 14.20); in a hostile sense tread down, trample; figuratively subdue by force, plunder, treat contemptuously (LU 21.24); (2) intransitively walk, step on (LU 10.19)

[Fri] ἄχρι(ς) (1) as a conjunction expressing time up to a point until (RV 7.3); (2) as an improper preposition with the genitive; (a) of time within, during (AC 20.6); (b) of place as far as, to (AC 28.15); (c) figuratively, of manner expressing extent to (the point of) (AC 22.4); (3) as an improper preposition with a relative pronoun in the genitive, used as a conjunction to express extent of time; ἄ. ἧς ἡμέρας up to the day in which, until the time when (MT 24.38); ἄ. οὗ until the time when (AC 7.18); ἄ. οὗ while, as long as (HE 3.13)

[Fri] καιρός, οῦ, ὁ time; (1) as a measure of time, either as a point of time, past, present, or future time, moment (MT 11.25), or as a fixed period of time marked by suitableness season, (favorable) time, opportunity (2C 6.2); (2) as a specific and decisive point, often divinely allotted time, season (MK 1.15); (3) as a future period of time marked by characteristic circumstances (the) last times, (the) end-time, (the) messianic times (MT 16.3; 1T 4.1)

[Fri] ἔθνος, ους, τό (1) generally nation, people (LU 7.5); (2) plural τὰ ἔθνη used to designate non-Jews Gentiles, nations, foreigners (RO 15.10, 11), opposite λαός (people); in a negative sense pagans, heathen (MT 6.32)

Fri] πληρόω impf. ἐπλήρουν, pass. ἐπληρούμην; fut. πληρώσω; 1aor. ἐπλήρωσα; pf. πεπλήρωκα; pf. pass. πεπλήρωμαι; 1aor. pass. ἐπληρώθην; 1fut. pass. πληρωθήσομαι; (1) literally, with an idea of totality make full, fill (up) completely (AC 2.2); passive become full, be filled with (MT 13.48); figuratively, as filling something or someone with intangible things or qualities fill (MT 23.32; AC 5.28); mostly passive be full of, become filled with; (a) with the genitive of the thing (AC 13.52); (b) with the dative of the thing (LU 2.40); (c) with the accusative of the thing (PH 1.11); (d) absolutely be well-supplied (PH 4.18); (2) of a set span of time complete, reach an end, fill (up); only passive in the NT be fulfilled

Let whoever is feeding you this nonsense, he needs to do better.

This example is from a non-witness from back in 1992.

Luke 21:24

Battles between Crusaders and Muslim Arabs continued until 1244, with dominion being established by the Egyptian Mamluks in 1250; formerly military slaves of the Ayyubids, they had overthrown their masters. Suleiman ( = Solomon) the Great displaced them in 1517, and his Ottoman Turks held sway in the Holy Land for 400 years until they were defeated by Britain's General Allenby in World War I. The British Mandate given by the League of Nations lasted until 1948, when, in the wake of the Nazi Holocaust, the world's conscience was momentarily pricked enough to permit the State of Israel to be established by a just-over-two-thirds vote of the United Nations General Assembly. By the U. N. plan of 1947 Jerusalem was to have been an internationalized city, but when five Arab countries attacked Israel within hours of her independence she fought back and conquered the western, more modern part of Jerusalem. Nevertheless the Old City of Jerusalem, the portion the present verse speaks about, which includes the Temple site, was occupied by Jordan until the Six-Day War. On June 8, 1967, the Israeli army entered the Old City and converged on the Western (“Wailing”) Wall, liberating Yerushalayim at last.

Many regard that as the moment when Yeshua's prophecy was fulfilled—1,897 years of Gentile rule over Yerushalayim came to an end, and she is no longer “trampled down by the Goyim,” because “the age of the Goyim has run its course”; at last Yeshua's words have come true. Others date the fulfillment from Israel's 1980 proclamation that Jerusalem is a united city under Israeli sovereignty. Still others will not consider it fulfilled until Muslims no longer control the Temple Mount.

Those who adhere to Replacement theology—also called Covenant theology, Dominion theology, Kingdom Now theology, Christian Reconstructionism, and (in England) Restorationism—hold that the Church is the “new” or “spiritual” Israel, having replaced the “old” Israel, the Jews, as God's people. According to this view the Jewish people no longer have promises from God, only curses; therefore they deny any significance after  70 C.E. to the “times of the Gentiles.” The falseness of this interpretation follows logically if Replacement theology itself is refuted—for which see references in Mt 5:5 N.

In the Talmud a lengthy series of speculations on when the Messiah will come includes the following paragraph, which resembles Yeshua's prediction in the present verse:

“Rabbi Chama bar-Chanina said, ‘The Son of David will not come until even the pettiest [hazola] kingdom stops having power over Israel, for it is written, “He will cut off the shoots [hazalzalim, a related word, understood here as a metaphor for “petty kingdoms”] with pruning hooks, and he will hew down and remove the branches.” And this is followed by, “In that time shall Adonai of heaven's armies be presented with the gift of a people scattered and peeled” (Isaiah 18:5, 7).’” (Sanhedrin 98 a)

ESV  Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Matt. 5:5 ESV) 

Audrey, you have NO BIBLE KNOWLEDGE. Try something else, if only for your own personal sanity.

Jesus can resurrect the dead. He brought Lazarus back to life after four days. 

"If anyone walks in daylight, he does not stumble into anything, because he sees the light of this world.  But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.” After he said these things, he added: “Lazʹa·rus our friend has fallen asleep, but I am traveling there to awaken him.”  The disciples then said to him: “Lord, if he is sleeping, he will get well.”  Jesus, however, had spoken about his death. But they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep.  Then Jesus said to them plainly: “Lazʹa·rus has died,  and I rejoice for your sake that I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.”

There are some who are "sleeping" in the faith.

""Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.”  

"When Jesus saw her weeping and the Jews who had come with her weeping, he groaned within himself and became troubled.  He said: “Where have you laid him?” They said to him: “Lord, come and see.”  Jesus gave way to tears.  

"At that the Jews began to say: “See, what affection he had for him!”  But some of them said: “Could not this man who opened the eyes of the blind man prevent this one from dying?” Then Jesus, after groaning again within himself, came to the tomb. It was, in fact, a cave, and a stone was lying against it.  

"Jesus said: “Take the stone away.” 

"Martha, the sister of the deceased, said to him: “Lord, by now he must smell, for it has been four days.”  

"Jesus said to her: “Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”  So they took the stone away. Then Jesus raised his eyes heavenward and said: “Father, I thank you that you have heard me.  True, I knew that you always hear me; but I spoke on account of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you sent me.”  When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: “Lazʹa·rus, come out!”  

"The man who had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.”"

There are many today whose faith is dead or nonexistent.

Jesus can wake up the sleeping and raise up the dead.

There is hope for all the Lazarus-es. (Both kinds, the despised kind and the dead kind.)

(Goodnight for now, @Moise.)

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified. Praise Jah.