• Views 165
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Matthew9969, it is unfortunate the degree of prejudice against certain music within the organization! Someday Jesus will fix that. Thank you for wanting to help people not get stumbled about what is acceptable/unacceptable regarding Christian choices in music. It is nice to have the freedom to choose.

@BroRando, thank you for loving people so much and wanting to help them learn about Jesus and Jehovah. Thank you for wanting to gather with the Master.

I know you both love Jesus very much.💖 Thank you for wanting to gather with the Lord.

"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

"John said to him: “Teacher, we saw someone expelling demons by using your name, and we tried to prevent him, because he was not following us.”  But Jesus said: “Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one who will do a powerful work on the basis of my name who will quickly be able to say anything bad about me.  For whoever is not against us is for us.  And whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ, I tell you truly, he will by no means lose his reward.""

"In response John said: “Instructor, we saw someone expelling demons by using your name, and we tried to prevent him, because he is not following with us.”  But Jesus said to him: “Do not try to prevent him, for whoever is not against you is for you.”"

"Now I would have you know that nobody when speaking by God’s spirit says: “Jesus is accursed!” and nobody can say: “Jesus is Lord!” except by holy spirit."

"Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God." 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.