The World News Media

What Does it Really Mean to Be "No Part of the World"?

John 12.24to28

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To go along with this, voting wasn't even a concept for the regular jews back in Jesus's time.  Since  boyle is terribly naive, when a person votes they are not really voting for a person, but wh

What was she reinstated as? Did you stop viewing her as your sister for awhile and then you changed your mind? Why did you abandon her when she needed you most, if she was potentially spir

Oh, don't be sorry about that. I don't know why you got your hopes up. I already knew those things - maybe your expectations were too high? I told you am low and like a kid inside. You can't expect to

Posted Images

Come on, @boyle, are you trying to get the thread locked? You could stop it yourself or are you trying to get that personality puppet reported so you can bring a new one to life? I don't understand you sometimes...

I will lock it for now since you refuse to behave like a gentleman...maybe you'll go make another thread to be silly on.

2 hours ago, Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises said:
2 hours ago, boyle said:

tell the truth, the previous pic

601212_122484961258496_1225464261_n.jpg

"...he disguised his sanity in their presence and acted insane while among them. He was making marks on the doors of the gate and letting his saliva run down his beard.  Finally Aʹchish said to his servants: “You see that this man is crazy! Why bring him to me?  Do I have a shortage of crazy men that I need to have this one acting crazy before me? Should this man enter my house?”"

David wasn't really crazy, he was just creative. Some of those creative writing people have amazing imaginations too. I'm not really into fiction stories too much these days, personally, but David had a reason for his mask. I suppose some other people have a reason for their masks too. I think it's fun to be entertained by puppets, but I don't like when they get too wacky. (And I must say abusive speech from puppets is nothing compared to hearing it from elders or others in authority. At least from the puppets it's like a joke. I don't even notice it coming from online characters compared to what it is like in the congregation setting. The ones who are like that in the congregation aren't joking...) 

"Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

vul·ner·a·ble

adjective: vulnerable

susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm."we were in a vulnerable position"

Similar:  in danger    in peril    in jeopardy    at risk   endangered     unsafe    unprotected    ill-protected     unguarded    open to attack    attackable     assailable     exposed    wide open     undefended    unshielded    unfortified    unarmed   without arms    without weapons    defenseless     easily hurt/wounded/damaged    powerless    helpless    pregnable    impuissant    resistless      exposed to     open to     wide open to    liable to    prone to    prey to    susceptible to    subject to    not above    in danger of    at risk of    at the mercy of   an easy target for    easily affected by   in the firing line    susceptive of

Opposite:   well protected    invulnerable    resilient    immune to    above

(of a person) in need of special care, support, or protection because of age, disability, or risk of abuse or neglect."employees must be better trained in how to deal with vulnerable young people"

As regards "vulnerability"...Just because someone wears their heart on their sleeve doesn't make them vulnerable. To the contrary, some who wear their hearts that way have an unseen strength that cannot be comprehended by onlookers, because it is strength from Jehovah, and not everybody can see Jehovah. It is not difficult to uncover your heart when you are resting in Jehovah's hands. He is the Most Fortified Stronghold.

It appears to me the ones who are truly "vulnerable" hide what they are rather than coming into the light. That's not my business. Why do they call others "vulnerable" when they are the ones who are really scared?

I don't know why they're so scared. Or maybe I do. Sometimes when your view of the "world" is shaken up, it can be scary. There's no need to be scared. The ransom is big. Jehovah is merciful, and it's only His opinion that really matters anyway.

"“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.  For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.  Whoever exercises faith in him is not to be judged. Whoever does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.  Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked.  For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.  But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”💖

Being "no part of the world" means not being fake.

🙂🌷

The ruler of the world is also the king of the hypocrites. Jesus called the some of the wicked elders among God's Name People hypocrites. He said they were sons of their father the Devil. 

"Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me.  Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to my word.  You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie."

"You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said:  ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me.  It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’"

"Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men. Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.  Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!"

(John 8:42-47; Matthew 15:7-9; Matthew 7:20-23)

Love is the Law. Love is the Law's fulfillment. Workers of lawlessness are those who do not obey the Law of Love. The fulfillment of their works is not loving. They are part of the hypocritical world of the wicked one.

When Jesus said to his faithful followers "they are no part of the world" it means not being hypocritical in Love.

God is Love. Jesus commands that we show love. Not hypocritical love, but Real Love.

"

5273. hupokrités 
Strong's Concordance
hupokrités: one who answers, an actor, a hypocrite
Original Word: ὑποκριτής, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hupokrités
Phonetic Spelling: (hoop-ok-ree-tace')
Definition: one who answers, an actor, a hypocrite
Usage: (lit: a stage-player), a hypocrite, dissembler, pretender.
HELPS Word-studies

5273 hypokritḗs (a masculine noun derived from 5259 /hypó, "under" and 2919 /krínō, "judge") – properly, a judging under, like a performer acting under a mask (i.e. a theater-actor); (figuratively) a two-faced person; a "hypocrite," whose profession does notmatch their practice – i.e. someone who "says one thing but doesanother."

[5273 (hypokritḗs) was commonly used of actors on the Greek stage. When applied in the NT, it refers to a hypocrite.

"Christianity requires that believers should be open and above-board. They should be themselves. Their lives should be like an open book, easily read" (K. Wuest, Word Studies, Vol 2, Pastoral Epistles, 1 Peter, 50,51).]

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from hupokrinomai
Definition
one who answers, an actor, a hypocrite
NASB Translation
hypocrite (2), hypocrites (16).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 5273: ὑποκριτής

ὑποκριτής, ὑποκριτου,  (ὑποκρίνομαι, which see); 

1. one who answers, an interpreter (Plato, Lucian). 

2. an actor, stage-player (Aristophanes, Xenophon, Plato, Aelian, Herodian). 

3. in Biblical Greek, a dissembler, pretender, hypocrite: Matthew 6:2, 5, 16; Matthew 7:5; Matthew 15:7; Matthew 16:3Rec.; Rec., (13 Tdf.),; ; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; Luke 11:44 R L in brackets; Luke 12:56; Luke 13:15. (Job 34:30; Job 36:13, for חָנֵף, profane, impious.) (Mention is made of Heimsoeth, De voce ὑποκριτής comment. (Bonnae, 1874, 4to.).)

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
hypocrite. 

From hupokrinomai; an actor under an assumed character (stage-player), i.e. (figuratively) a dissembler ("hypocrite" -- hypocrite. 

see GREEK hupokrinomai"

(from https://biblehub.com/greek/5273.htm)

29 minutes ago, redHarmonioussparrow said:

Matthew 26:14-16
Then one of the twelve, named Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, “What are you willing to give me to betray Him to you?” And they weighed out thirty pieces of silver to him. From then on he began looking for a good opportunity to betray Jesus.

Judas was an example of someone who on the outside appeared to be "one of God's Name People" but who was actually "part of the world". The world includes the desire of the eyes and desire of the flesh and the showy display of means of life. Judas desired money more than the way of love.

It is similar today. There are many who claim to love God, be part of God's Name People, but their actions betray their claims.

Daniel was a good example of someone who was "no part of the world". Even though he couldn't physically go to Jehovah's house to worship, he remained faithful to Jehovah while in exile. Conversely, those taking the lead in worship at Jehovah's "house" were very much a part of the "world" in their hypocritical worship.

In Daniel's day, there were faithful exiles living away from the headquarters of Israel. It is the same today. There are many who are "exiled" from Jehovah's Name People and yet who remain faithful to Jehovah, just like there are many in the organization who are still faithful to Jehovah. Just as Daniel and his friends didn't partake of the unclean foods, so faithful ones wherever they may be learn over time to not "partake" of false teachings by sticking with the clean "water and vegetables" - the truths from the Bible, unsullied by manmade false doctrines.

Jehovah has left His Name on the organization. When the great tribulation begins, Jehovah will allow the nations to remove hypocrites from their positions in the organization bearing Jehovah's name because right now those taking the lead are very much "part of the world" in the way they talk about love but practice and promote things that God hates.

"...the sons of the Kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be."

(Matthew 8:12)

IMG_7972.png

Jeremiah, quoting Jehovah: This is what Jehovah of armies has said: "Because you did not obey my words, all this land will be reduced to ruins. And this land and its inhabitants will have to serve the king of Babylon for 70 years."

IMG_7979.png

Daniel: It's Jerusalem. They tore down the walls, and they torched its towers. Many died, and they burned down Jehovah's house.

Daniel's dad: Why didn't our people listen? Did they think Jehovah couldn't see what they were doing?

Daniel: As long as our temple existed, our people had hope.

Daniel's mom: As long as Jehovah exists, we have hope.

Daniel: But He's rejected us because of our unrighteousness.

Daniel's dad: He hasn't. Not everyone. Jehovah told Ezekiel that in His eyes you are as righteous as Noah and Job.

Daniel: He said that?

Daniel's dad: He did.

Daniel: If Jehovah cares so much, then why are we in exile? Why can't we go home? Why can't we be together?

Daniel's dad: You are home, son.

IMG_7975.png

Ashpenaz: We've been watching you. All of you. You don't bow to our idols. You pray only to your God. And you are not eating our foods...Yet somehow, you look healthier than the others. Continue giving them the diet they've requested. And Belteshazzar? Your future is bright. Don't waste it.

(clips from https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/daniel-lifetime-of-faith/part-1/)

20 minutes ago, redHarmonioussparrow said:

Regarding "apostasy" and Jehovah's witnesses...

The organization bearing Jehovah's Name currently teaches that Jesus began his rule invisibly in 1914, and that some anointed ones were resurrected to heaven around that time and since then. Here is what the Bible says about that teaching:

"However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you  not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here. Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction."

How can we identify the "man of lawlessness"?

"He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god."

Putting doctrines of men ahead of doctrines of God is "publicly showing to be a god."

"Do you not remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time. True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way. Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence."

The angels have been holding back the winds of destruction, the nations, from attacking all of false religion, including those in God's Name People who are worshipping hypocritically. The angels will soon stop holding back those figurative "winds of destruction" (which are described in Revelation like the four angels tied at the river Euphrates. Just as the Euphrates protected ancient Babylon but was dried up, so the nations protecting religious freedoms will no longer protect religion.)

"But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders  and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved."

The appearance of false prophecy coming true, like 1914 having a war happen and numbers being published to "prove God's direction", have led to unrighteous deception for those among Jehovah's witnesses who are still adhering to remnants of false worship (such as idolization of men or clinging to antichrist teaching such as the disfellowshipping doctrine as currently practiced.)

"That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie,  in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness. However, we are obligated always to thank God for you, brothers loved by Jehovah, because from the beginning God selected you for salvation by sanctifying you with his spirit and by your faith in the truth.  He called you to this through the good news we declare, so that you may acquire the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.  So, then, brothers, stand firm and maintain your hold on the traditions that you were taught, whether it was by a spoken message or by a letter from us.  Moreover, may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and gave everlasting comfort and good hope by means of undeserved kindness,  comfort your hearts and make you firm in every good deed and word."

There are true worshippers on earth, some in the organization bearing God's name, and some outside of it. At the appointed time, Christ will gather them all together. Praise Jehovah.

(2 Thessalonians 2)

Hi there, @redHarmonioussparrow, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance - I see you're new here. 

😆

Interesting profile picture. Isn't it a scarlet tanager? Or perhaps a summer tanager? I've heard of a film about red sparrows, although I can't say I've watched it - I'm not really into that kind of thing. Do you like bird movies? In the past I have seen a different movie about birds, it has a robin in it, and a couple different kinds of swallows, which are similar to sparrows in some ways. Are you more familiar with the European swallow or the African swallow? 

There are many birds in the world. I am glad your name identifies you as one of the "harmonious" types. 😁

1 hour ago, redHarmonioussparrow said:

Romans 15:

5 May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, 6 that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God. 
The Holy Bible : English standard version. 2001. Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

In the present passage the two concepts “patient endurance” and “encouragement” are taken up again from verse 4. The apostle, addressing the membership of the Roman church and all others who then or later would be made acquainted with the contents of this epistle, utters the solemn prayer-wish that, through the practical and devotional use of the Scriptures, the addressed, being made the recipients of the aforementioned two precious blessings, may reach the goal of living in harmony with one another. Cf. 12:16.
Hendriksen, W., & Kistemaker, S. J. (1953-2001). Vol. 12-13: 

"...those who are in harmony with the flesh cannot please God.  However, you are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God’s spirit truly dwells in you. But if anyone does not have Christ’s spirit, this person does not belong to him."

"All those for whom I have affection, I reprove and discipline. So be zealous and repent."

"I pray that he may grant you through the abundance of his glory to be made mighty in the man you are inside, with power through his spirit,  and that through your faith you may have the Christ dwell in your hearts with love. May you be rooted and established on the foundation,  in order that with all the holy ones you may be thoroughly able to comprehend fully what is the breadth and length and height and depth,  and to know the love of the Christ, which surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness that God gives."

"Looking at them intently, Jesus said to them: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”"

"This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners."

"Yes, among them we all at one time conducted ourselves in harmony with the desires of our flesh, carrying out the will of the flesh and of our thoughts, and we were naturally children of wrath just as the rest.  But God, being rich in mercy, because of his great love with which he loved us,  made us alive together with the Christ, even when we were dead in trespasses—by undeserved kindness you have been saved."

Harmony is sweet when it is sync with the Sweetest One.

(Ephesians 3:16-19; Matthew 19:26; 1 Timothy 1:15; Ephesians 2:3-5)

We have to make sure we're connected to the Christ.

We can see through the "dirty tricks" of the wicked one.

The writing's on the wall as far as this old world goes.

Christ is the reality.

We keep our minds focused on the things above so that we don't stumble and fall.

Well, @redHarmonioussparrow, if the words in bold represent your sentiments, I am glad you disagree with some of the characters mentioned in that quote too. Since the name of the book is "The Generation of 1914" are you saying that you disagree with something to do with that year too, or are you just quoting something from the book? Not sure exactly what you mean, and I prefer not to just assume; maybe you'll clarify it later.🙂

You are right, Titus chapter 2 has a lot of good advice to help us be "no part of the world."

"You, however, keep on speaking what is consistent with wholesome teaching.  Let the older men be moderate in habits, serious, sound in mind, healthy in faith, in love, in endurance.  Likewise, let the older women be reverent in behavior, not slanderous, not enslaved to a lot of wine, teachers of what is good,  so that they may advise the younger women to love their husbands, to love their children,  to be sound in mind, chaste, working at home, good, subjecting themselves to their own husbands, so that the word of God may not be spoken of abusively. Likewise, keep on urging the younger men to be sound in mind,  showing yourself to be an example of fine works in every way. Teach what is pure with all seriousness,  using wholesome speech that cannot be criticized, so that those who oppose may be put to shame, having nothing negative to say about us.  Let slaves be in subjection to their owners in all things, trying to please them, not talking back,  not stealing from them, but showing complete trustworthiness, so that in every way they may adorn the teaching of our Savior, God. For the undeserved kindness of God has been manifested, bringing salvation to all sorts of people.  It trains us to reject ungodliness and worldly desires and to live with soundness of mind and righteousness and godly devotion amid this present system of things,  while we wait for the happy hope and glorious manifestation of the great God and of our Savior, Jesus Christ,  who gave himself for us to set us free from every sort of lawlessness and to cleanse for himself a people who are his own special possession, zealous for fine works. Keep on speaking these things and exhorting and reproving with full authority. Do not let anyone look down on you."

Thank you for sharing some Bible verses, @redHarmonioussparrow. I hope you have a good night.☺️

"So have no fear; you are worth more than many sparrows."

(Matthew 10:31)

"To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh."

"...happy are those hearing the word of God and keeping it!

"Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.

"At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children."

"...everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world.

"And you have an anointing from the holy one, and all of you have knowledge.  I write you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie originates with the truth. ...And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie. Just as it has taught you, remain in union with him.  So now, little children, remain in union with him, so that when he is made manifest we may have freeness of speech and not shrink away from him in shame at his presence.  If you know that he is righteous, you also know that everyone who practices righteousness has been born from him."

(Ecclesiastes 12:12; Luke 11:28; Mark 10:15; Matthew 11:25; 1 John chapter 2) 

Here is an example from the "Examining Scriptures Daily" publication of misapplication of scripture woven in with a few truths as regards the word "neutral"...

"Sunday, May 21  Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them . . . , teaching them.—Matt. 28:19, 20.   

Many today are stumbled because of our neutral stand with regard to politics. They expect us to vote in elections. However, we realize that from Jehovah’s standpoint, if we choose a human leader to rule over us, we are rejecting Him. (1 Sam. 8:4-7) People may also feel that we should build schools and hospitals as well as perform other charitable works. They are stumbled because we focus our efforts on the preaching work, not on solving the world’s immediate problems. How can we avoid being stumbled? (Matt. 7:21-23) Our main focus should be on doing the work that Jesus commanded us to do. Never should we become distracted by the political and social issues of this world. We love people and care about their problems, but we know that the best way to assist our neighbors is by teaching them about God’s Kingdom and by helping them to develop a friendship with Jehovah. w21.05 7 ¶19-20." (Examining the Scriptures Daily)

It is true that Jesus said to preach. (Matthew 28:19,20)

However, the verses at 1 Samuel 8:4-7 were about the nation of Israel, who had Jehovah as their king. Today, we live under the authority of human governments, and Jesus told us to obey those authorities to the degree they don't ask us to do something against Jehovah. The Kingdom is not in place yet, so we do live under human rulers at present. Even Jesus acknowledged the authority of human kings when he was on earth. Did that mean Jesus was rejecting Jehovah's rulership? Never may that happen!

The verse at Matthew 7:21-23 is not talking about "being stumbled", it's actually talking about hypocritical worship.

Here are some real life examples of hypocritical worship from the congregation...A sister who was a victim of domestic abuse by her mate asked for help from her friends in the congregation. They said, "I have to be neutral," and told her they didn't want to hear about it. In a different situation a sister tried to ask an elder for help with an abuse situation and he said something to the effect, "I have to be neutral. There are two elders already assigned to handle it. They are by the book theocratic. I don't want to know about your situation." In both cases, the abusers were not dealt with judicially in any way for their actions. The victim was shunned instead.

(I guess the congregation members were applying the manmade human doctrines in this text: "Never should we be distracted by the social issues of this world..." ???)

Helping your mother/sister/brother/father/neighbor must be a social issue according to the GB??? (Jesus said to help the beat up person on the road.)

Here is something else Jesus said:

"“Isaiah aptly prophesied about you hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me.  It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’  You let go of the commandment of God and cling to the tradition of men.” Further, he said to them: “You skillfully disregard the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition.  For example, Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Let the one who speaks abusively of his father or mother be put to death.’  But you say, ‘If a man says to his father or his mother: “Whatever I have that could benefit you is corban (that is, a gift dedicated to God),”’  you no longer let him do a single thing for his father or his mother.  Thus you make the word of God invalid by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like this.”"

(Mark 7:6-13)

(Maybe the GB thinks being "Neutral" = "Corban" ? I don't really understand how to calculate Pharisee math...probably because it doesn't add up...)

What the GB teaches in the congregations is how to be part of the world. Their doctrines and policies disregard the command of the Christ, which is to Love. When the flock follows those false teachings, idolizing the GB and putting their words ahead of Jehovah's words, they are grieving Jehovah's holy spirit.

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols."

@Ray Devereaux Good morning, my brother Ray! I hope you are well this morning. The name Ray makes me think of "ray of sunshine" ☺️ Speaking of sunshine/starshine...

"No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories...we have the prophetic word made more sure, and you are doing well in paying attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place (until day dawns and a daystar rises) in your hearts.  For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation.  For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit."

Love is the primary fruitage of God's holy spirit.

"Jesus...the bright morning star."

"...because of the tender compassion of our God. With this compassion a daybreak will visit us from on high,  to give light to those sitting in darkness and death’s shadow and to guide our feet in the way of peace."

"Kiss [greet or embrace or welcome] the son."

(2 Peter 1:16,19,20; Revelation 22:16; Luke 1:78,79; Psalm 2:12)

Jesus is revealing the truth at the appointed time. We have the privilege of "greeting" him - that is, embracing the truths he taught, which were simple and clean.

It is written that we should not "greet" or rejoice in or embrace the false teachings of those who leave the simple clean way of love and truth taught by the Christ.

2 John 8-11 in the original Greek says:

IMG_7128.png

When the GB teaches antichrist doctrines, (such as invisible kingdom beginning in 1914 or disfellowshipping shunning doctrine or neutrality/corban in helping neighbor) true Christians must reject those antichrist teachings and not rejoice in those teachings.

IMG_7129.pngIMG_7130.png

(https://biblehub.com/greek/chairein_5463.htm)

To be "no part of the world" we must reject false teachings but rejoice in and "greet" and embrace the teachings of the Christ.

"If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For the one who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.  And we have this commandment from him, that whoever loves God must also love his brother."

(1 John 4:20,21)

IMG_7131.gif

IMG_7132.jpeg