The World News Media

I just got into JW.org’s Wi-Fi network.

JW Insider

… OR … be like Georgie, and get sixteen lives!

.., reminds me of the time I used the edge of the top of a tin can of black eyed peas to cut a worm into three parts ….

…. so he (?) might have some friends.

• Views 779
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol. Why do you think I’m attracting attention to this forum through their internet network right after making a donation?

The last time I was here, they were more ambiguous about taking pictures and sharing them with friends, so I literally took a picture of just about everything and I even posted a set of pictures here.

The brothers and sisters who have their part in the Bible village museum try to stay in character as if they are in a convention drama even if you ask them a question. They don’t have to of course but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, George88 said:

My life story is so rich and complex that it would fill a book. Are you implying that you would like to be my ghostwriter?

Do you think i could capture the essence of it? Remember, when I write of myself, I am full of self-deprecatory humor. Would that work for you?

7 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Do you think i could capture the essence of it? Remember, when I write of myself, I am full of self-deprecatory humor. Would that work for you?

This depends, are you as good as Shakespeare? lol!

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

He’s me. Can’t slip anything past you, I see.

Tom, remember that after Vic Vomodog or Vic the parrot, I am not easily surprised by unexpected aliases. Despite your efforts to convince people here that you don't have any alternate identities, people should remain skeptical.
As far as I know, there are about a dozen people in a cast of thousands. So, I would say to those proxies, give it a rest.

6 minutes ago, George88 said:

Tom, remember that after Vic Vomodog or Vic the parrot, I am not easily surprised by unexpected aliases. Despite your efforts to convince people here that you don't have any alternate identities, people should remain skeptical.
As far as I know, there are about a dozen people in a cast of thousands. So, I would say to those proxies, give it a rest.

Where is BTK? Is he deep in thought or in the lavatory? Or both? 

Having absolutely no observable sense of humor whatsoever, Georgie, humor and satire are totally unknown to you. 

Hitler had the same observation when Berlin was beseiged by English, French, American and Russian forces from all sides …

”You know, Steiner, those Allied Forces have absolutely NO sense of humor …”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.