The World News Media

The Bible and Politics (and Israel and Russia and . . . )

JW Insider

1 hour ago, George88 said:

We all have our own unique realities to explore. I found Vic the Parrot's criticisms of the Watchtower on JW.com quite entertaining, until I discovered it was you! lol!

And there, for your inspection, Ladies and Gentlemen … given by George88 IN HIS OWN WORDS, and by his own hand …. is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of someone ignoring what he saw with his own eyes, for Agenda Driven Thinking.

What he was SUPPOSED to think ….. controlled his perception.

He was exploring a “unique reality”, as always, of his agenda driven perception.

• Views 744
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My overall point is that most Witnesses I know in the United States are very political and don't even know it. Often much more political than their neighbors who vote. There are certain limits to what

He even says he drives a Subaru: I’ve never heard a Tucker excerpt I didn’t like. That said, I haven’t heard too many. None of those other people do I know. In the early days of Covid, howe

It doesn’t matter. No matter what the topic is or where it is, it always boils down to a squabble with George.

Posted Images

On 4/12/2024 at 9:20 AM, JW Insider said:
On 4/12/2024 at 6:41 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Journalists who go rogue often do it for me.

https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

The link was excellent. I remember my parents going to pbs and npr but only after Walter Cronkite was no longer THE source. In those days I trusted the NYT the way my doctors still trust the Lancet or the BMJ. 

Rogue reporters have explained a lot about how we were fooled for so long. Tucker

They fired him:

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.