George88

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You consistently demonstrate yourself to be nothing more than a disciple of the devil, as evidenced by your adherence to false claims. What is the foundation of your truth, built upon such deceitful a

Pudgy, here's your golden opportunity to answer a crucial question: Can Satan actually tell the truth? Instead of deflecting as usual, I hope you'll provide a response this time. Previously, you

Every intelligent creature created by God with free will is capable of telling truths and lies. What is unclear about that? Or what in that conclusion is contrary to the words of Jesus? Perhaps,

Posted Images

Um …. how much will you pay for my share of the Open and Closed Clubs?

Probably cheaper to start your OWN clubs, right here on TheWorld NewsMedia.org.

It’s probably free to create, and my guess is that you could be up and running in about 15 minutes!

Just think of it!

YOUR VERY OWN KINGDOM THAT YOU CONTROL!

Two Clubs you could rule with an iron hand, refusing membership to people you didn’t like, and banning people who didn’t agree with you.

If there was just some way you could hold their families hostage, when you banned them, or they left!

Hmmmmm…

And you could play with all the site control icons that give you POWER!

BROUHAHAHAhahaaaa.

Impressive plot twist. I'm not referring to you, Pudgy, even though your behavior now mirrors your behavior before being disfellowshipped. I'm not also talking about diehard apostates like Srecko and, Matthew. Their actions speak for themselves.

The question is: Who are the impostors claiming to be Jehovah's witnesses and pretending to be active members with ulterior motives? I have already identified some, and a few new ones have emerged to spread their negativity in the open forum just like in a closed club. What additional evidence do I need to present besides the evidence I have already gathered with their behavior, and presented for the public to see? There are thousands upon thousands of posted pages to prove it.

Please stop distorting my words like JWI does; it's pathetic. I have a question for them: why do they "accept apostasy," particularly when they fail to defend God? What is the point of being known as a Jehovah's Witness and acting like a Pharisee? Let me know if that makes sense to anyone.

You persist in obfuscating, choking and using double standards, which ultimately holds no weight. You consistently demonstrate that the original post is correct in all aspects, particularly you Pudgy, a verified dishonest individual.

So, what kind of proof do I need to offer that you won't accept as a nobody? Therefore, who cares what you think?

So far, Georgie,  you have not identified a single person who  claims to be a Jehovah’s Witness, but isn’t .…. even after REPEATED challenges to do so.

You are NEVER able to back up your obvious lies and slanders, despite SPECIFIC CHALLENGES TO DO SO.

* choke *
* sputter *
* fizzle *
* THUD ! *

39 minutes ago, George88 said:

…. The question is: Who are the impostors claiming to be Jehovah's witnesses and pretending to be active members with ulterior motives? I have already identified some, and a few new ones have emerged to spread their negativity in the open forum just like in a closed club. What additional evidence do I need to present besides the evidence I have already gathered with their behavior, and presented for the public to see?

Obviously a vague, nebulous lie.

After repeated challenges you cannot or will not provide ONE SINGLE NAME, to support your fantasy.

“Additional evidence”?  

So far you have not presented ANY EVIDENCE!

Only ONE valid specific example was asked for and you choked, obfuscated, and failed to do so.

Projected fantasy is NOT PROOF !

…and the really sad part is … your agenda prevents you from telling the truth … 

The question has become not “Can Satan tell the Truth ?”, but “Can George88 tell the Truth ?”.

So far, the answer is a documented (on this topic thread), “Never”.

By the way, I figure for $10,000 cash, or gun shop store credit,  you can have all my interests in the JW Open Club, and JW Closed Club. 

I will quitclaim it to you, here.

THEN, you can ban ME by just asking me to go, and I will !

A verifiable valid store credit at Greentop Sporting Goods in Ashland, Virginia will be quite acceptable.

You consistently demonstrate yourself to be nothing more than a disciple of the devil, as evidenced by your adherence to false claims. What is the foundation of your truth, built upon such deceitful assertions?

You constantly make it all about yourself, even though you are insignificant. Consequently, you surround yourself with individuals you aim to impress, whereas I focus on influencing those who possess a superior moral compass, revealing the deceitful methods employed by the opposing side. 

HahaHAHAhahaaahaa!!

Ok Ok Ok Ok (wipes tears of laughter away…) here’s ANOTHER simple test you can choke on.

Remember … Projection does not count! Nebulous opinions do not count.

Only facts count.

What false claims do I adhere to?

68FBAD77-2167-4EDF-9559-BF277F1838E1.jpeg

On 4/23/2024 at 7:03 PM, George88 said:, I can transform it into an authentic Jehovah's Witness website that truly reflects the values of God

Good grief. I am starting to think this is a prank of some sort and there will be a book released of these moronic statements. I assume GeorgealphonsoBTK is banned from JW Talk.