The World News Media

Can Satan speak the truth?

George88

You have inadvertently provided a compelling illustration in favor of Pastor Russell's words with your optics. 😂
It is unfortunate that you manipulated his words to falsely accuse what you have just depicted. Can you disprove your uninformed caricature? You sketched it, "my faith rules." If an individual from another denomination spoke the truth about the Bible that was not previously grasped, should it be acknowledged as truth, even if it resembled coming from  Satan's himself (False Religion)?

"WHAT IS TRUTH?"
This question is one which every sincere Christian should ask and seek to answer. We should learn to love and value truth for its own sake; to respect and honor it by owning and acknowledging it wherever we find it and by whomsoever presented. A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God.

Perhaps no class of people are more apt to overlook this fact than the Christian. How often do they in controversy overlook and ignore truth presented by their opponents. This is particularly the case when arguing with an infidel. They feel at perfect liberty to dispute everything he says on religious subjects. This is not the correct principle. Many infidels are honest--as anxious to speak and believe the truth as are Christians--and if in converse with them we ignore truths which they may advance, we not only fail to convince them of our truths, but put an end to all hope of reaching them; for our failure to admit the evident truth which they advance begets in them contempt for the one who is not honest enough to admit one truth because he does not see how it can be reconciled to another. Accept truth wherever you find it, no matter R9 : page 3 what it contradicts, and rely for ability to afterwards harmonize it with others upon "The Spirit of truth, which shall guide you into all truth," as Jesus promised.

I describe Old English as Pastor Russell being a "congregationist," a non-denominational part of the Christian sect seeking a deeper understanding of Bible Truth. Therefore, any new revision of the old understanding of scripture by another Christian sect should be welcomed as a revelation. Remember his disappointment with his own faith and the reason for his separation from it.

He failed to see the value of the flawed dynamics of Christendom. Therefore, your focus should have been on. ".We should learn to love and value truth for its own sake; to respect and honor it by owning and acknowledging it wherever we find it and by whomsoever presented." instead of your false narrative of semantics with "A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God."

By no means does that imply that Satan is capable of telling the truth. However, if Satan did, to emphasize God's truth, then it should be acknowledged. The reference was actually for other denominations that could be seen as false religion, not Satan. Therefore, Satan was used as a symbolic illustrative example that apostates now misrepresent. Your illustration aptly highlighted this, so thank you. Please continue to post your cartoons to further illustrate Pastor Russell's true intent. Keep up the good work!

Unless you plan to disprove and reinterpret your own cartoon. 🤣

image.png

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You consistently demonstrate yourself to be nothing more than a disciple of the devil, as evidenced by your adherence to false claims. What is the foundation of your truth, built upon such deceitful a

Pudgy, here's your golden opportunity to answer a crucial question: Can Satan actually tell the truth? Instead of deflecting as usual, I hope you'll provide a response this time. Previously, you

Every intelligent creature created by God with free will is capable of telling truths and lies. What is unclear about that? Or what in that conclusion is contrary to the words of Jesus? Perhaps,

Posted Images

4 hours ago, George88 said:

I cannot engage in an agreement with someone who has turned away, from their beliefs.

If I am interpreting correctly, you will engage in agreement with every Catholic, Protestant, Muslim and Hindu who has not renounced their faith, beliefs, but you will not engage in agreement on anything with a former JW. .... lol

4 hours ago, George88 said:

Christ and Antichrist, believers and unbelievers, children of God and children of the devil, truth and falsehood, light and darkness, love and hatred, life and death: these are the great contrasts under which he views the religious world.

Dualism is necessary, because without it we would not be able to see the opposite. If there are no lies, there is no truth. Without darkness there is no light. Etc. 

Everything would be a long straight line that proves nothing.

Apparently … EVERYONE in the known Universe who read Russel’s little straightforward article understood it as written, except you, Georgie, who managed to screw it up on every point … in every way possible.

3F857075-0782-4FB3-A449-CF3E73E2F5F5.jpeg

"WHAT IS TRUTH?" - Charles Taze Russell

“This question is one which every sincere Christian should ask and seek to answer….

…..A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God.”

Only a Liberal agenda driven Moron could misunderstand THAT.

It means EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS !!

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If I am interpreting correctly, you will engage in agreement with every Catholic, Protestant, Muslim and Hindu who has not renounced their faith, beliefs, but you will not engage in agreement on anything with a former JW.

Now, you see, this is how the manipulation of truth works. Thank you for the demonstration. This is precisely the tactic used by deceivers. If I find myself in a conversation with someone who has left their belief system, and that person happens to say something that I agree with, I will acknowledge it. There are no restrictions on who I can agree with. I engage in meaningful conversations with individuals who don't adhere to flawed ideologies in various areas of discussion.

I extend a warm welcome to those who are converts from other religions and wish to truly embrace Christ without being swayed by apostates, disillusioned witnesses, or the disfellowshipped.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Dualism is necessary, because without it we would not be able to see the opposite. If there are no lies, there is no truth. Without darkness there is no light.

I understand your point, as maturity entails the ability to discern right from wrong. Similarly, one could argue that from a religious perspective, being labeled as an apostate and blasphemer could signify deviating from the proper path and jeopardizing one's spiritual well-being, based on God's standards rather than those of any particular organization.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Everything would be a long straight line that proves nothing.

Of course, it does. Maybe not to you, but then again, you are nobody. However, those who seek to follow Christ must concentrate on God's truth, not yours. They must strive for spiritual growth and resist being swayed by Satan's deceit propagated by apostates and the disfellowshipped.

Pudgy, I'm afraid the illustration cannot be retracted. Doing so would only serve to further undermine your credibility, making the situation even more regrettable than it already is for you.

You can attempt to defend yourself, but your excuse will remain feeble. You shared your poignant cartoon. Take responsibility for your actions and accept the fact that you are completely ignorant about Pastor Russell and even less knowledgeable about scripture. It is evident that you excel at being a puppet of Satan.

18 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

"WHAT IS TRUTH?" - Charles Taze Russell

“This question is one which every sincere Christian should ask and seek to answer….

…..A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God.”

Only a Liberal agenda driven Moron could misunderstand THAT.

It means EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS !!

No more ….

No less …

…. and ten thousand words will not change that.