George88

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You consistently demonstrate yourself to be nothing more than a disciple of the devil, as evidenced by your adherence to false claims. What is the foundation of your truth, built upon such deceitful a

Pudgy, here's your golden opportunity to answer a crucial question: Can Satan actually tell the truth? Instead of deflecting as usual, I hope you'll provide a response this time. Previously, you

Every intelligent creature created by God with free will is capable of telling truths and lies. What is unclear about that? Or what in that conclusion is contrary to the words of Jesus? Perhaps,

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

* choke *
* choke *

D2FB5A4A-BA0F-47AB-9840-D44F02EC7BBD.jpeg

THE ONLY THING I HAVE EVER ASSERTED IS THAT I AGREE WITH THAT LAST SENTENCE SHOWN ABOVE, EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.

Everything else is a figment of your imagination.

35 minutes ago, George88 said:

I am confident that when Srecko starts misrepresenting my words, as he usually does with you, I will have to deal with plenty of that.

Can Satan speak the truth?

By George88
 in Topics

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/can

can

1 of 5

verb (1)

kən,

ˈkan  

also  ˈken;

dialectal  ˈkin

past could 

kəd,

ˈku̇d  ; present singular & plural can

Synonyms of can

auxiliary verb

a: be physically or mentally able to

He can lift 200 pounds.

b: know how to

She can read.

c—used to indicate possibility

Do you think he can still be alive?

Those things can happen.

—sometimes used interchangeably with may

d: be inherently able or designed to

everything that money can buy

e: be enabled by law, agreement, or custom to

Congress can declare war.

f: be permitted by conscience or feeling to

can hardly blame her

g: be made possible or probable by circumstances to

He can hardly have meant that.

h: be logically or axiologically able to

2 + 2 can also be written 3 + 1.

: have permission to —used interchangeably with may

You can go now if you like.

transitive verb

archaic : to be able to do, make, or accomplish

obsolete : KNOW, UNDERSTAND

Answer: YES

Somehow, I was certain that you would appear and manipulate individual words to convey agreement. You never fail to deliver.

How can you convince a rational individual that the words spoken by the father of deception can be truthful without Satan resorting to trickery? How can you effectively challenge the teachings of Christ, a contradiction that is necessary to gain acceptance from your specific audience?

Take control of the ball as it now rests on your side of the court.

By the way, I'd like to share an example from John 8:44 that I find intriguing. There's a particular phrase that caught my attention: "for there is no truth in him." So, question the teachings of Christ. Recall the advice that Jesus gave to Satan to assist you.

If you can't recall the passage @Srecko Sostar, it can be found in Matthew 4. The question arises, did Jesus comprehend that Satan was speaking lies or was he deceiving Jesus with a partial truth? One would assume that people would understand that the Earth and all of its kingdoms ultimately belong to God. Satan is merely the current caretaker. Therefore, could he truly give away something that he only has temporary possession of? Furthermore, if Jesus had accepted ownership of something that did not belong to Satan in the first place, what would have been the outcome for both Christ and Satan in the eyes of God? It's a matter worth considering. Think about it carefully and don't focus on your puppet master pudgy.

53 minutes ago, George88 said:

If you can't recall the passage @Srecko Sostar, it can be found in Matthew 4. The question arises, did Jesus comprehend that Satan was speaking lies or was he deceiving Jesus with a partial truth? One would assume that people would understand that the Earth and all of its kingdoms ultimately belong to God. Satan is merely the current caretaker. Therefore, could he truly give away something that he only has temporary possession of? Furthermore, if Jesus had accepted ownership of something that did not belong to Satan in the first place, what would have been the outcome for both Christ and Satan in the eyes of God? It's a matter worth considering. Think about it carefully and don't focus on your puppet master pudgy.

Every intelligent creature created by God with free will is capable of telling truths and lies. What is unclear about that? Or what in that conclusion is contrary to the words of Jesus?

Perhaps, if you want a different answer, you should ask a more adequate, more accurate question.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Every intelligent creature created by God with free will is capable of telling truths and lies. What is unclear about that? Or what in that conclusion is contrary to the words of Jesus?

Who granted us such extraordinary ability, God or Satan? Remember, let's not pay attention to that loser that can't answer a simple question. He simply revealed to the public his true low character.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Perhaps, if you want a different answer, you should ask a more adequate, more accurate question.

That's as simplest as it gets Srecko, an intelligent 6-year-old, understands consequences. Adam and Eve comprehended it, Jesus comprehended it, and he instilled the apostles with that understanding. Through scripture, we also understand it, genuine Christians who are not ignorant, disfellowshipped, or mentally ill. Even those individuals should grasp it, especially when secular law takes action against evil, Satanic acts.

How should the question be formulated in order to receive a clear and coherent response from you?

Here’s a good question. 

Why should I get involved in the mad ramblings of a malicious evil person for his purposes, to defend a position or point I have not personally advanced?

I see no reason to do so, and I don’t.

If i did it would only be as a courtesy to you, because of your reasonableness, or graciousness, or because I liked you, or I thought it would contribute to a discussion i was interested in.

Since none of those prerequisites exist … you can have a stroke on your own schedule.

Here is another good question.

Do you think any sane, reasonable person, after reading these “discussions” would be attracted to the Theocracy you claim to represent?

NO.

98184964-A40D-4626-911A-085A81242751.jpeg

Considering that you continually ponder this question every time your reflection meets your eyes, it is only fair to assume that you should possess the knowledge to counteract your malevolent tendencies. It is worth recalling that I once extended an invitation to you to manifest civility, yet you opted for your customary bestial conduct. This implies that rational discourse is utterly futile when engaging with an egotistical, self-absorbed delinquent.

Yet, you want me to respond to your ridiculous question, which is a complete joke. The good thing, the public knows.

Go ahead, let it all out. You will forever remain insignificant and pitiful, as that is how you choose to treat others, not just your chosen group of apostate friends here.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.