The World News Media

Will the unrepentant inherit the earth

George88

James, that's not the main focus. We will all pass away before the arrival of judgment day, unless we're around 100 years old. Your repentance is what truly matters. Appreciate your soul and learn to love it as much as God loves all of his creations. Don't let pride, anger, or hate deter you from the path of everlasting life. Make the right choice, despite the misleading guidance from your own mind.

• Views 424
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are not ‘aware’ of anything online, where truthful speech is punished, where liars proliferate, and where, unless you know someone personally, you haven’t a clue. You can get a feel for someone ove

I don’t excuse it. I am outraged by it. But . . . people are complicated. “You can’t always get what you want.” You don’t keep up with new light, do you? These days we can say hello to him. So, w

I was inspired by that Christmas song nonsense. Rather than getting involved in fruitless arguments with someone determined to disrupt and spread hate towards me and the Watchtower, I have made t

Posted Images

21 people tried to destroy you, but it only took you to achieve it. The calendar clearly exposes your deceit. As for you telling people in the closed club, that's just your word and theirs. If they accepted you as a disfellowshipped individual out of friendship, it only shows that they prefer the friendship of man over God.

This situation reveals their hypocrisy more than initially apparent. Exposing them does not work in their favor.
If you insist on going down with a sinking ship, why would you compel others to join you?

However, I agree that even when you were a Jehovah's Witness, you were not in good standing. Some of your colleagues here are the same. Mostly the reason for such grave resistance.

As for being crude, rude, and prone to rants and raves as excused by Tom, is hypocritical, especially after preaching the importance of abstaining from arguments. It's unbelievable that while hundreds have been banned by that mindset, you remain. Treating some people one way and excusing others for the same behavior makes you all unbelievable liars and narcissists. Your actions are foolish and unacceptable.

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

As for being crude, rude, and prone to rants and raves as excused by Tom

I don’t excuse it. I am outraged by it. But . . . people are complicated. “You can’t always get what you want.”

You don’t keep up with new light, do you? These days we can say hello to him. So, we here in the closed club acted almost like prophets, anticipating the change, saying hello in advance. We accepted his ‘repentance’ as genuine, which it is (especially if you are not too fussy). We accepted that unless we extended a hand of invitation, he would be stranded here in the open club, where men weep and gnash their teeth and froth at the mouth, unless he got offline altogether, and you know that is as unlikely as the Pope converting to Presbyterianism.

We accepted his DFing as more or less a technicality, completely brought on at his own insistence, and had he not acted in such a ‘throw oneself on the pyre’ manner,, as most anyone else would not have, it wouldn’t have happened. We took his circumstances at face value: 

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I went to the Elders and requested to be disfellowshipped in order that the accusations against me would not reflect badly on the Brotherhood, and after three meetings with three of them, they would not. After I refused a fourth meeting, I got a phone call telling me I was disfellowshipped, without any explanation. I assume it was for refusing to meet with them.

I mean, for crying out loud, what kind of a character does this—insists on being DFed three times, is refused three times, and then when he seeks a 4th, he is DFed, whereupon he blames it on his refusal to meet with them? Sheesh. Plainly, they gave up on telling him they weren’t going to and granted him his wish.

Oh, well. Blessed be the honor-bound, even if unnecessarily honor bound. It works for us, we said. We invited him on board. @JW Insider wanted to throw him off the forum, of course, but every time you turn around he wants to throw someone off the forum—even Admin and the Librarian are not safe—and no one pays any attention to him these days.

My Lord, you know how to chew up a guy’s time!

2 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

i refused to attend a fourth meeting with the Elders, yet I have wasted years playing whack-a-mole here. 

Yikes!

Eureka! A breakthrough! One small step for Pudg. One gaint leap for Pudgkind. Mr Watson, come here. I need you. 

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You don’t keep up with new light, do you? These days we can say hello to him. So, we here in the closed club acted almost like prophets, anticipating the change, saying hello in advance.

I strongly believe that we should not be false prophets. Instead, we should extend a sincere invitation to those who are willing to repent. Where do you and he stand on that? Perhaps the one that fails to understand the new light is yourself.

We accepted his ‘repentance’ as genuine, which it is (especially if you are not too fussy).

What truly constitutes genuine repentance when one speaks against the Watchtower organization and biblical truths? Why are you putting in so much effort to portray him as a martyr when he clearly is not one. You're persistently trying to make a sale, even though there are no interested buyers and everyone can clearly see through your deceitful act.

We accepted his DFing as more or less a technicality, completely brought on at his own insistence, and had he not acted in such a ‘throw oneself on the pyre’ manner,, as most anyone else would not have, it wouldn’t have happened. We took his circumstances at face value

That's what he and the liars keep insisting. How much can honest people truly accept? You are currently tailoring your performance specifically for the exclusive audience within the closed club.

That is why your final comment to James exposes you and JWI as hypocrites as the Admin and Librarian, just like the Pharisees. That's not a good thing. 🤣

Just for you to understand @TrueTomHarley Accepting someone's repentance at face value, especially after they were rearrested last year for the same crime of 8 felony counts that might have been reduced to 2 as of 2020, makes the idea of repentance meaningless, particularly in James's case. What does it say about a person if they cannot prove it in a secular court?

Srecko holds the Watchtower, GB, and the Elders responsible for this type of condition within the Org, according to all his distorted posts about his truth. Are you in favor of Srecko's ideology considering your desire to defend everyone?