The World News Media

Will the unrepentant inherit the earth

George88

I was inspired by that Christmas song nonsense.

Rather than getting involved in fruitless arguments with someone determined to disrupt and spread hate towards me and the Watchtower, I have made the choice to present the essential questions that I believe should be asked to apostates and disfellowshipped individuals.

It's not worth investing time in someone who is dealing with mental illness. Now, for others that have sense enough:

Proverbs 26:11-13 English Standard Version
11 Like a dog that returns to his vomit is a fool who repeats his folly. 12 Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. 13 The sluggard says, “There is a lion in the road! There is a lion in the streets!”

Will the unrepentant inherit the earth? God demands repentance from his creation. What drives people to believe they are superior and go against God with their words and actions? This behavior is damaging to the soul, leading to unrighteousness and ultimately to personal downfall.

The core of this fundamental truth lies in the eternal question of good versus evil, righteousness versus unrighteousness. The distinction between becoming a bearer of truth and a dissenter of truth is crucial. How can one truly discern the path of becoming a teacher of truth rather than falling into the trap of becoming a dissenter?

Biblically, there are only two paths that God has given that Christ mentioned. Matthew 7:13-14

What is the point of living a Christian life that is not in harmony with God's will?

This leads us to the judgment of conscience by Christ. Those who willfully understand their own actions and behavior will be judged as unrighteous according to God's laws. Those who have not come to know God or whose lives were cut short without knowing God's laws will be given the opportunity to know God through Christ in the resurrection, but not before.

There is no place on this Earth where the word of God is not being transmitted, in one form or another, by religious groups. Even in the most remote areas, indigenous people can witness the relentless efforts of Christian organizations who aim to connect with them, regardless of any objections they may have, in order to bridge cultural gaps.

Before the arrival of Judgment Day, everyone will come to understand God's purpose for humanity. Ignorance of God's purpose and truth will be non-existent. By then, we will all possess this knowledge. The only distinction will be that some individuals whose lives were prematurely ended by the actions of others have been spared from experiencing it firsthand.

So, what is the purpose of being a dissenter knowing what fate that awaits those individuals that cannot be changed? 

Romans 1:29-31 English Standard Version
29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

• Views 422
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are not ‘aware’ of anything online, where truthful speech is punished, where liars proliferate, and where, unless you know someone personally, you haven’t a clue. You can get a feel for someone ove

I don’t excuse it. I am outraged by it. But . . . people are complicated. “You can’t always get what you want.” You don’t keep up with new light, do you? These days we can say hello to him. So, w

I was inspired by that Christmas song nonsense. Rather than getting involved in fruitless arguments with someone determined to disrupt and spread hate towards me and the Watchtower, I have made t

Posted Images

We are aware that Pudgy has been disfellowshipped for a heinous and embarrassing crime. As the puppet master of Pete, he has shown himself to be an uncivilized individual. Given this situation, it is unlikely that you will receive any civilized comments on this thread.

Matthew and Srecko are also his sock puppets who criticize at every opportunity. Matthew claims to be Christian, but his unchristian behavior is evident, as they attempt to insult the Watchtower with their empty boasting.

I expect nothing but more uncivilized comments from other uncivilized apostates. Those other posts and statements reveal more about their mental illness than anything else. It appears to me that Pete is posing the right question to the mirror and receiving the wrong answer in return. Who are the real false witnesses here besides themselves?

Therefore, in the fight between good and evil, they demonstrate to be on the losing end against God while embracing their father, Satan.

What's even sadder is this fake news outlet.

What’s even sadder, but strangely funny, is that your presumptuous slanders are ALWAYS wrong, although sometimes they have buzz words making them ALMOST TRUE.

i feel bad sometimes, and am tempted to correct your mistakes … but it passes.

I guess that’s because I am uncivilized.

A7419B0C-384A-4AA5-8651-D286D47DAEDB.jpeg

13 hours ago, BTK59 said:

We are aware that

We are not ‘aware’ of anything online, where truthful speech is punished, where liars proliferate, and where, unless you know someone personally, you haven’t a clue. You can get a feel for someone over time, but nothing more. Frankly, the biggest mystery here (by far) is you, who dials up the judgment 10-fold and dials back the fellow-feeling by as much.

‘All men online are liars’ says the apostle Paul, adjusted for the present digital age.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

We are not ‘aware’ of anything online, where truthful speech is punished, where liars proliferate, and where, unless you know someone personally, you haven’t a clue.

If you're trying to justify James Thomas Rook Jr's unacceptable behavior, then his public record will need to be cleared. James, I was just wondering why your friend, the ex-Bethelite, never tried to ban you for revealing Brother Morris' house, including its location, street address, warranty deeds, and any other information you might have had in the past here.

james 6.jpg

Also, your 8/16/2020 arrest that brought you 8 felony charges is not the same as your rebooking date of 02/02/2023. The prosecutor is prepared to bring these additional charges to court as an extension of the previous ones. Your criminal record is an open book, impossible to conceal by your friend Tom, regardless of his efforts.

Rook-3.jpg

You can get a feel for someone over time, but nothing more.

Did you remove your book about apostates because you began defending them, and your conscience as a former Elder couldn't tolerate that hypocrisy?

Frankly, the biggest mystery here (by far) is you, who dials up the judgment 10-fold and dials back the fellow-feeling by as much.

Are you suggesting that you shouldn't be defending God's judgment against those who are incorrigible and liars, rather than passing judgment yourself?

When God brings forth a mysterious event that confuses people, there is a profound biblical explanation as to why individuals are often blinded by their own actions and behavior.

Whatever anyone can say about me, I have never tried to conceal anything from anyone. You think, BTK59, that you are “exposing” me, but you are wrong. My arrest on both charges is a matter of public record. My mug shot has been in the local paper, and on the internet. I went to the Elders and requested to be disfellowshipped in order that the accusations against me would not reflect badly on the Brotherhood, and after three meetings with three of them, they would not. After I refused a fourth meeting, I got a phone call telling me I was disfellowshipped, without any explanation. I assume it was for refusing to meet with them.

About two years ago I was invited to join the “Closed Club”, and I explained here that I was disfellowshipped, and why, in full disclosure, as i despise those that fly under false flags, and the Brotherhood has enough malicious frauds as it is. i was quite frank and open about it and somebody in the “Closed Club”, had even posted my mug shot before that. 

I even pointed out from their bylaws I did not qualify to be there, and warned them (as they already well knew..) that I was crude, rude, and subject to rants and raves.

What you are desperately trying to expose, BTK59, I fully disclosed publicly here in the “Open Club”, and there was quite a discussion about all of it, several years ago.

You are only wasting your efforts, and exposing yourself as a hateful, jealous, malicious and obsessed slanderer and liar with exaggerated delusions of grandeur

I have called you out on it now for at least a year, because your accusations have been without proof. Your guesses and hopes have always been WRONG. The simplest investigation would have shown I have never been to trial, never been convicted, was not on probation, my bail had no geographic restrictions, all lies you made up because you are hateful, and vicious, and you NEED something to be true, to deflect and obfuscate the things I have proved …. with your OWN WORDS … your constant lies. .

I have never made the slightest inference about my innocence or guilt, as that is between me and Jehovah God in whom I trust, and the State that has charged me.

You have accused, sentenced, and damned me to destruction as I would expect from The Vicar of Warwick, wallowing in total ignorance, fueled by your jealousy.

As to my providing information on Tony Morris, for decades EVERYBODY knew exactly where to find him, if they wanted to, either in Brooklyn, or Warwick, and there was global interest in “WHAT HAPPENED to  Tony Mortis?”.  The difference between you and I, BTK59, is that I found out, examined  the evidence and found it to the best of my ability to be credible, and posted it. 

This answered something EVERYBODY was interested in AND he was not accused of any wrongdoing … no assassins were sent to off him … AND he was a highly visible public figure by his own choice, so it, no more reprehensible than to say the President lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in a big white house in Washington, DC.

I always provide proof for facts I present, and you almost NEVER do, which I proved with your own words about 38 times.

Even what you THINK is proof is garbage. The court calendar excerpt you yourself posted just now shows no judgement has been made either way. 

Over my lifetime I have had 21 people try to destroy me for various reasons, and they all except one self-destructed, and he did the best he knew how under impossible circumstances.

That’s why I can afford to see the humor in your flailing attacks.

Even when I was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses locally, I never represented myself to anyone a “good one”. EVER.

Soon I will be dead, and it won’t matter.

We are all just big ugly bags of mostly water doing what we know, at a point in time.

And the beat goes on.

…. and the beat goes on. 

17 hours ago, Pudgy said:

What’s even sadder, but strangely funny, is that your presumptuous slanders are ALWAYS wrong, although sometimes they have buzz words making them ALMOST TRUE.

i feel bad sometimes, and am tempted to correct your mistakes … but it passes.

I guess that’s because I am uncivilized.

A7419B0C-384A-4AA5-8651-D286D47DAEDB.jpeg

3 hours ago, BTK59 said:

Did you remove your book about apostates because you began defending them, and your conscience as a former Elder couldn't tolerate that hypocrisy?

No. I removed it because the local elders were uncomfortable with it, judging from its cover an invitation to brawl with apostates—whereas the Witness organization encourages just the opposite—you know, along the lines of ‘a slave of the Lord does not need to fight.’

image.jpeg

It was only the local brothers, so far as I know, not anyone else. It was not even brought up specifically; removing it was just my response to a shepherding call.  I could have stuck to my guns without consequence other than to continue to be viewed by them as not exemplary. But I have voluntarily signed on to a program that involves submission to Christian headship, and to consider the interests of others, not just my own. Removing the book put to rest any notion that I favor seeking out apostates and fighting with them, which I do not.

So I took it down. I explained it a little more in the next book, ‘In the Last of the Last Days: Faith in the Age of Dysfunction.’ Parts of it that I really like I have incorporated elsewhere.

EVERYTHING I posted about Tony Morris was ALREADY public information, available to real estate people, banks, law enforcement, And the General Public.

That means ANYBODY!

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

I even . . . warned them [in the closed club] (as they already well knew..) that I was crude, rude, and subject to rants and raves.

I assure you, we were all flabbergasted to discover it.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Even when I was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses locally, I never represented myself to anyone a “good one”. EVER.

It’s sort of like JFK saying to his advisors, ‘I don’t know what all the fuss is about with my being Catholic. It is not as though I am a good one.’

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Soon I will be dead, and it won’t matter.

Ah, well. Maybe more than you think. 

No. I removed it because the local elders were uncomfortable with it, judging from its cover an invitation to brawl with apostates—whereas the Witness organization encourages just the opposite—you know, along the lines of ‘a slave of the Lord does not need to fight.’

Interesting answer. But it's your truth.

That is indeed a crucial matter to consider. Shouldn't we aim for a world where dishonest individuals are not given a platform to spread falsehood unchecked? It seems contradictory to allow apostates and disgruntled fake witnesses on your site, only to defend them. Why do you blind yourself to their contribution to that strife that you only want to rebuke me, when I should in all honesty be rebuking you? Is that truly a superior approach? It begs the question: what happened to the core value of Colossians 3 that you often criticize as being excessively self-righteous? If being a witness bothers you to such an extent, perhaps it is time to reconsider your role and consider working for the opposing side.

Why not remove the banner proclaiming it as being for Jehovah's Witnesses if you despise a witness who upholds the truth?

It doesn't matter to me what might benefit you or your people here. My concern lies with the sincere witnesses who visit this unfortunate site, drawn by the welcoming Jehovah's Witness banner, only to realize that it is actually a haven of wickedness.

I constantly apply 1 John 3:17 and Luke 17:3, as it serves as a reminder of the importance of generosity and compassion through God's eyes protecting your brothers soul. Unlike some, that have lost sight of the significance of Scripture.

So, let apostates continue to post, and I will meet their arguments with the truth.

If you truly believe that Morris's information is public like yours, Pudgy, then your friend should not have made any threats about posting public information here to ban those in his hit list. Not only would it be hypocritical, but also an utterly unconscionable deed.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.