The World News Media

How to Understand Why Former Members of Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Recognize the Evidence.

George88

James/Pudgy has been disfellowshipped, I misspoke about that. However, he is still a friend to the closed club despite this circumstance. The welcome mat is out. Why shouldn't they, since they allow apostates and opposers on this site? Thus, there is truly no difference when it comes to association.

I want to make it clear that I'm not implying that everyone here is a fake witness. I'm specifically talking about those outspoken individuals who constantly promote apostasy. They know who they are from the closed club and this open forum. Sometimes, a couple of more are added to that list. That's the kind of fellowship they really want. It appears that some individuals derive great joy from disparaging the Watchtower and indulging in gossip. I guess that's what they live for. 

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s as if Jesus himself is speaking. What about carpenters? Is your opinion the same for them? 

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Is there a recommendation to do something? Believe something?    This phrase "Why don't former members of Jehovah's Witnesses recognize the impact

I don't know whether you just had a seizure, but you're not making sense. You're one step away from talking in word salads.

Posted Images

If I promote apostasy, name ONE fact that proves it.

I have challenged you before about 37 times and you never have shown any proof. You always “choked”.

Generalizations don’t count

Diversions don’t count.

Ad-hominem attacks don’t count.

1000 word off-topic rambling word salads don’t count.

Projections don’t count.

Opinions don’t count

Show ONE THING I have ever said that is not true about God and Christ.

………….

Oh… and Georgie … you do not misspeak about me, you make up malicious lies from your imagination as needed to try and validate your corrupt agenda and neurotic self aggrandizement.

This topic can also be applied to certain individuals who have lost faith in God.

Too easy. I don't know if you're trying to convince the public or yourself about your bad behavior and associations. If it's yourself you're trying to persuade, you're doing a commendable job. However, I must say that some of us can see right through your deception. You're not alone in that regard.

When it comes to proving your apostate behavior, I don't need to provide evidence as you are doing an excellent job of proving it yourself. Whether you accept it or not, is inconsequential. Therefore, your defense of each other does not matter. We simply need to see this group of people for who they are and what they represent.

The same can be said about your other viewpoints, such as education. However, the relentless pursuit of deflection and shifting the argument towards irrelevant matters, as well as employing deceitful tactics, proves ineffective.
Let me ask you this: How can someone without proper education and lacking skills in a specific field produce a credible and insightful result that presents an accurate depiction of reality?

If you rely solely on guesswork, the result will be nothing more than a guess. Consider the value of thorough research. What use is extensive research if your focus is solely on proving your own point, causing you to overlook a myriad of other possibilities?

Engaging in thorough and comprehensive research is crucial to avoid the pitfalls of subpar investigation, much like the unfortunate missteps taken by COJ. Merely expressing dissatisfaction when results fail to meet expectations is not the path to true learning. Instead, true growth and knowledge acquisition are fostered by delving into a wide array of sources and considering multiple perspectives - an approach akin to that is embraced by the Watchtower.

When you receive an alternative view, you categorically reject it as if you hold the ultimate authority. However, the truth is that you possess no expertise in the area you are presenting arguments on. You have no credentials to back up your claims.

Hence, personal interpretations or opinions serve as feeble justifications for claiming knowledge. Merely having work experience or a degree in one particular field does not entitle one to expertise in all other fields.

I am inclined to agree with Xero that your group should undergo a psychological assessment, as it seems that rather than thinking critically, you are being swayed by a mutual reinforcement of the same ideology with each other.

In my opinion, this way of thinking is flawed as it rejects the concept of independence. If one of you is mistaken based on this mindset, then all of you are equally mistaken since the perception exists. You are reinforcing each other's questionable conclusions, while your conscience complacently allows it.

Explain how a plumber/engineer should be taken seriously despite your current status. What part of your public record is a lie, and how can you convince the public you have been reinstated as a witness given your sad attitude here? What was your mindset in 2020 that makes you expect people to embrace your distorted truths now, when they were dismissed before? In your case, there are numerous aspects that now seem utterly irrelevant and unworthy of discussion.

Once again, I must direct your attention to Xero's comment, as it accurately reflects the image you portray to the public. It appears that Jehovah's Witnesses are perceived as individuals with unstable mental states or as members of a deranged cult, given the actions and behavior displayed by your community. This raises concerns regarding the value of your education and the message you convey. How can such negative perceptions be beneficial in any language?

Ultimately, it's you who is leading yourself astray. You should not be confronting me, but rather confronting yourself. Embracing cognitive truth requires a rational mind.

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

If I promote apostasy, name ONE fact that proves it.

I have challenged you before about 37 times and you never have shown any proof. You always “choked”.

Generalizations don’t count

Diversions don’t count.

Ad-hominem attacks don’t count.

1000 word off-topic rambling word salads don’t count.

Projections don’t count.

Opinions don’t count

Show ONE THING I have ever said that is not true about God and Christ.

………….

Oh… and Georgie … you do not misspeak about me, you make up malicious lies from your imagination as needed to try and validate your corrupt agenda and neurotic self aggrandizement.

Want to try for an even 50 failures of proof?

That's precisely why it's futile to try to reason with a stupid and uncivilized mindset. Your actions only confirm my argument. So, by answering your own question, you have discovered how you perceive yourself.

This is the reason why I declined your challenge to prove your apostasy, as it only serves to highlight your ignorance about scripture.

To you and most people here, "apostasy" is believed to be simply, a renunciation of one's faith. This view is quite absurd and lacks a full understanding of scripture. It's unfortunate that there are other denominations within the Christian faith that approach this matter with far more intellectual depth.

Apostasy can also encompass the distortion of truth and scripture, including the act of self-interpretation. This is something that is all too frequently practiced here. I encourage you to delve into a book and examine the ancient language to understand why individuals like Aries made their choices.

https://www.gotquestions.org/apostasy.html

If you had understood, you would have applied 1 Timothy 4, 2 Thessalonians 2, and several other texts to address that ignorance instead of questioning how one can prove apostasy. This is a case of deviating from the truth due to personal conviction, just in case you get a headache from critical thinking.

James Thomas Rook Jr 1.jpg

Now, consider this: What is the significance of the enthronement of Christ in heaven in 1914 in relation to the continuation of Christ's memorial until after his kingdom is established on earth as it is in heaven?

This ignorant mindset is a clear demonstration of self-delusion (interpretation) and, consequently, heretical thinking. Do I have any concern if you acknowledge the illustration of your foolishness? Absolutely none. Is this the sole example, James/Pudgy? Not in the slightest.

Your response is so vague and nebulous as to be completely useless. Once again you failed to provide a SINGLE FACT to show that I am an apostate.  What’s that … 39 times straight?

*choke*
*gasp!*
*gag*
BLUSTER BLUSTER BLUSTER BLUSTER

But you say “Hey Pudge, tha’s just as nebulous …” to which ol’ Pudge replies “… I submit as solid factual evidence my specific posts on this thread”.

YOUR entire agenda driven philosophy is based on fantasy fog.