The World News Media

How to Understand Why Former Members of Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Recognize the Evidence.

George88

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s as if Jesus himself is speaking. What about carpenters? Is your opinion the same for them? 

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Is there a recommendation to do something? Believe something?    This phrase "Why don't former members of Jehovah's Witnesses recognize the impact

I don't know whether you just had a seizure, but you're not making sense. You're one step away from talking in word salads.

Posted Images

Your opinion means absolutely nothing, especially coming from someone like you. I suggest focusing on obtaining a reputable education. It might help you realize that you're not as unintelligent as you seem to believe. Though perhaps you can persuade yourself, in my eyes, you will always be insignificant.

As I have more important matters to attend to than engaging with an immature troublemaker turned deviant, I will leave you to your own devices. Let me know when you want to revert to what 77 years now behaving like a 2-year-old, how pathetic.

Since I'm referring to someone who behaves childishly, let me point out that Jesus exhibited far more maturity as a carpenter than any of you combined. It was James who made the comparison about how people might interpret what I'm saying, and even someone considered less than average in your eyes can attain spiritual maturity, although your behavior proves the opposite. Therefore, the childish comment about being roasted is less relevant than immature remarks.

Also, what was Tom's pathetic remark about scholars as a book hack "reflecting poor scholarship and intellectual deterioration"

Pudgy: "Georgie, You assume that everybody but you is stupid, and are ignorant fools, so naturally you would not see it."
There is yet another ignorant individual in this closed club who dares to insult scholars, despite lacking the necessary education. And yet, they shamelessly boast about it. I find it baffling that you foolish people continue to engage in a pointless argument with me, instead of condemning other people and yourself. It is clear to me that you are all immature and lacking in wisdom. Tom attempted to reprimand me for not behaving like a witness, but the truth is that it is you who are failing to act as witnesses by not recognizing your own role in perpetuating conflict and discord.

What is the experience like of being a Pharisee? By assuming this role, you have essentially placed yourself in opposition to being a Nazirite.

That suggests that you may have some mental concerns, and it would be advisable to seek professional evaluation.
I can only deduce from your arguments that you simply prove your own ignorance. It is rather ironic how you unknowingly contradict yourself.

Even though Tom has made the outrageous claim that I am leading a double life, it is actually him who is living a double life as an apostate. If Tom truly believes that the Elders are aware of what is happening here, as he implies, then he should have the courage to inform them that he is defending a disfellowshipped pervert here in the name of Christian love. Let's see how they respond to that. It is this lack of critical thinking that truly characterizes people like Tom as ignorant individuals.

Did Jesus have contact with Judas after his resurrection? Before making misguided comparisons about Jesus as a carpenter, one should first seek to understand scripture. Doing so will prevent you from looking more foolish. So, let's not start being blasphemers as well, witnesses, what a joke.

Remember, you are proud of defending a disfellowshipped pervert. Would the Watchtower commend you or condemn you for showing your Christian love to such a deviant, especially an unrepentant one, when scripture won't?

You lack secular and scriptural expertise. Why should people find your nonsense and apostasy as Jehovah's Witnesses credible when you are nothing more than pathetic individuals pretending to be one? Learn to tell the differences in arguments between secular education and biblical education that you people seem to confuse with your fights. Grow Up!

Xero, it would be like you blaming me because you can't figure out Nineveh 612 BC, when the clueless one is you.

14 hours ago, George88 said:

Since I'm referring to someone who behaves childishly, let me point out that Jesus exhibited far more maturity as a carpenter than any of you combined. It was James who made the comparison about how people might interpret what I'm saying, and even someone considered less than average in your eyes can attain spiritual maturity, although your behavior proves the opposite. Therefore, the childish comment about being roasted is less relevant than immature remarks.

Also, what was Tom's pathetic remark about scholars as a book hack "reflecting poor scholarship and intellectual deterioration"

Pudgy: "Georgie, You assume that everybody but you is stupid, and are ignorant fools, so naturally you would not see it."
There is yet another ignorant individual in this closed club who dares to insult scholars, despite lacking the necessary education. And yet, they shamelessly boast about it. I find it baffling that you foolish people continue to engage in a pointless argument with me, instead of condemning other people and yourself. It is clear to me that you are all immature and lacking in wisdom. Tom attempted to reprimand me for not behaving like a witness, but the truth is that it is you who are failing to act as witnesses by not recognizing your own role in perpetuating conflict and discord.

What is the experience like of being a Pharisee? By assuming this role, you have essentially placed yourself in opposition to being a Nazirite.

That suggests that you may have some mental concerns, and it would be advisable to seek professional evaluation.
I can only deduce from your arguments that you simply prove your own ignorance. It is rather ironic how you unknowingly contradict yourself.

Even though Tom has made the outrageous claim that I am leading a double life, it is actually him who is living a double life as an apostate. If Tom truly believes that the Elders are aware of what is happening here, as he implies, then he should have the courage to inform them that he is defending a disfellowshipped pervert here in the name of Christian love. Let's see how they respond to that. It is this lack of critical thinking that truly characterizes people like Tom as ignorant individuals.

Did Jesus have contact with Judas after his resurrection? Before making misguided comparisons about Jesus as a carpenter, one should first seek to understand scripture. Doing so will prevent you from looking more foolish. So, let's not start being blasphemers as well, witnesses, what a joke.

Remember, you are proud of defending a disfellowshipped pervert. Would the Watchtower commend you or condemn you for showing your Christian love to such a deviant, especially an unrepentant one, when scripture won't?

You lack secular and scriptural expertise. Why should people find your nonsense and apostasy as Jehovah's Witnesses credible when you are nothing more than pathetic individuals pretending to be one? Learn to tell the differences in arguments between secular education and biblical education that you people seem to confuse with your fights. Grow Up!

Xero, it would be like you blaming me because you can't figure out Nineveh 612 BC, when the clueless one is you.

998FD3F7-3EEB-4F1A-9F86-99573970F472.jpeg

On 4/27/2024 at 8:08 AM, xero said:

Overall, the psychology of bloviating individuals is complex and multifaceted,

I just think he is around 15 years old. Talks like a immature numpty, must be a teenager.

22 hours ago, George88 said:

Since I'm referring to someone who behaves childishly, let me point out that Jesus exhibited far more maturity as a carpenter than any of you combined.

Well, sure, but it’s not really apples to apples, is it? Nobody in the closed club thinks, even combined, that he or she is going to approach the maturity of Jesus, save for one or two insufferable ones.

2 hours ago, Anna said:

I just think he is around 15 years old. Talks like a immature numpty, must be a teenager.

You are clearly an immature person, Anna, seeking to ban others like you have done in the past. Your behavior reflects poorly on you. So, crawl back in your hole the closed club with the right of the fake witnesses.

Why are you condoning their insults and profanity? Have you even heard of a nob? Educate yourself! And to think, Tom, Xero, Pudgy, Pete started the fights and yet you have the audacity to call me immature. There's a limit to delusion, you know.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Well, sure, but it’s not really apples to apples, is it? Nobody in the closed club thinks, even combined, that he or she is going to approach the maturity of Jesus, save for one or two insufferable ones.

Why do you persist in defending a loudmouth who is indefensible? By now, one would expect spiritual maturity to have set in and made a significant impact. You complain about fights and Christian love, when you can't even show it to me. That is also indefensible and has been for about a decade. 

You are not my enemy, but your actions are aligned with those of God's enemy. How does publicly representing Jehovah's Witnesses, like the dishonest witness Anna, fit into your scheme? You seem to pick and choose which of Paul's words to abide by while imposing those same words on others in the name of human loyalty. James' perverse behavior is his fault, not mine. Despite this, he chooses to argue about sexual child abuse alongside the other apostate, Srecko, even though he cannot justify his own actions.

Where does such a mindset belong in a rational debate? This is why I have become an adversary in the eyes of your people, because you refuse to accept the truth. Therefore, your perspective lacks any valid justification based on scripture, and it will continue to do so unless you modify your mindset.

The way Srecko tirelessly seeks unjust consequences for child abuse, despite being backed by an individual who lacks moral integrity, is quite remarkable. It raises the question: is Srecko's behavior foolish, ultimately robbing him of any credibility? It brings to mind the foolishness exhibited by John Butler, who shamelessly spread unfounded allegations of child abuse. Many gullible individuals like Anna fell for his deceit, until he changed his stance to support James. Suddenly, James' claims lacked substantial evidence, reducing them to mere gossip. 

Where is the rationale for any of it? Your behavior is creating a negative impression, and it appears that professional help may be necessary.