The World News Media

How to Understand Why Former Members of Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Recognize the Evidence.

George88

It seems that you have never been around a group of scholars. We tackle issues directly by being straightforward, without behaving like timid individuals. If you are looking for something meaningful to write in your books, try to understand the real world from their perspective, not your own. You might gain some valuable insights, since you have failed to apply scripture in your lives just to be friends with this world.

How many have you led astray with your actions, thinking that you bear no responsibility for their plight? It appears to me that those who have squandered their lives pretending to be Jehovah's Witnesses are none other than yourselves.
It is hypocritical to complain about disrespect while offering the same in return. It's important for everyone to self-reflect and evaluate their own mental state. I believe in treating others the same way I am treated, and even more so when it comes to matters concerning God. Speaking ill of our creator is something that no one should ever do.

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s as if Jesus himself is speaking. What about carpenters? Is your opinion the same for them? 

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Is there a recommendation to do something? Believe something?    This phrase "Why don't former members of Jehovah's Witnesses recognize the impact

I don't know whether you just had a seizure, but you're not making sense. You're one step away from talking in word salads.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, George88 said:

I would never even consider joining an apostate club worse than this one. At least here, apostates are honest about who they are, while you fake witnesses hide behind your foolishness. I will agree, after so long, you people still lack intelligence in most areas. :D 

In your anger you forgot the "y" in Pudgy, lol! Get a life Tom!

Your feeble attempt to accuse me of lacking Christian ethics pales in comparison to your own moral failings of permitting a disfellowshipped individual into the close club solely because you have a liking for him. It is clear that your judgment is far more lacking than mine, ex-elder. It's evident that the reasons behind your removal are significant. Therefore, your words, along with those of your followers, ring hollow in light of your own deplorable conduct, which is far worse than mine.

It’s your lightness of touch and breezy nature that must get you invited everywhere. I’m not surprised that a wassailor like you is aggrieved at not being allowed into the closed club. 

I do not go door to door on Christmas to entice children outside, unlike some of you. This reflects more on your behavior as disfellowshipped and villains.

I believe it is important to mention that insults have no effect on me, as they only inflict pain on individuals who are whinny little girls like yourselves. So, you let me know when you want to grow up and start acting like real men, not obtuse boys, because at this point, I must say, you are truly an embarrassment to the entire human race.

When it comes to being invited to brotherly gatherings, it seems like I have to turn down an invitation every week due to my busy schedule. But what about you? What will be your justification for being asked to join an apostate club? It's high time for you to reflect and not let your age show so clearly, Pete/Pudgy. Unlike me, who is not bound by any laws or restrictions, I am free to come and go as I please, without being confined to any sort of house arrest.

People who bloviate often exhibit certain psychological tendencies or motivations that drive their behavior. Here are some aspects of their psychology:

1. Need for Attention: Bloviation is often a way for individuals to seek attention and validation. They may feel a sense of importance or superiority when they dominate conversations or express their opinions forcefully.

2. Insecurity: Bloviation can also stem from feelings of insecurity. Individuals may feel the need to constantly assert themselves or demonstrate their knowledge in order to mask their own insecurities or feelings of inadequacy.

3. Narcissism: Bloviation can be a manifestation of narcissistic tendencies, where individuals have an inflated sense of self-importance and believe that their opinions are inherently superior to others'. They may disregard or belittle opposing viewpoints.

4. Desire for Control: Bloviation can be a way for individuals to exert control over a conversation or situation. By dominating the dialogue, they can influence the direction of the discussion and maintain a sense of power.

5. Lack of Self-awareness: Some individuals who bloviate may lack self-awareness regarding the impact of their behavior on others. They may not realize that their excessive verbosity or grandiose speech can be off-putting or alienating to those around them.

6. Difficulty Listening: Bloviation often coincides with a lack of active listening skills. Individuals may be more focused on expressing their own thoughts and opinions than on genuinely engaging with others or considering alternative viewpoints.

7. Validation Seeking: Bloviation can be a way for individuals to seek validation and approval from others. They may believe that by impressing others with their knowledge or rhetoric, they will gain admiration and respect.

8. Intellectual Insecurity: In some cases, bloviation may stem from a fear of being perceived as intellectually inferior. Individuals may overcompensate by attempting to demonstrate their intelligence or expertise in a particular subject.

9. Habitual Behavior: For some individuals, bloviating may simply be a habitual behavior that they have developed over time. They may not even be consciously aware of their tendency to dominate conversations or monopolize attention.

Overall, the psychology of bloviating individuals is complex and multifaceted, often involving a combination of factors such as insecurity, narcissism, and a desire for validation and control

1 hour ago, xero said:

People who bloviate often exhibit certain psychological tendencies or motivations that drive their behavior. Here are some aspects of their psychology:

That is absolutely correct, which is precisely why it is crucial for you to prioritize and assess your mental well-being. Doing so may help you recognize and address any signs of unconstructive behavior.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I’ve noticed that, too.

Nonetheless, we have his application on file and at the next meeting of the closed club top brass we expect to admit him, at least on a trial basis.

That's great for him. However, it is contradictory to identify oneself as a JW while accepting a disfellowshipped individual into the community merely based on personal preference rather than true devotion to God. It seems that some former elders display such characteristics along with their mentally unstable companions like Xero.

It appears to me that this inconsiderate alias Xero individual has forgotten about the garbage they had shown us before. However, some of us still remember it vividly.

However, it is ironic that the closed club complains about trolls when they themselves engage in similar behavior.:D

Who needs Hollywood Writers when you can get dialog like this for FREE!

Remember “The Many Loves of Doby Gillis” TV show with beatnik sidekick Maynard G. Krebbs?

This is ready made dialog for “Bluster Blowhard - Bloviating Narcissistic Blogger”, with a cadre of mute sidekick chipmunk sock puppets!

First Episode: Bluster starts collecting cartoon dog buzz words for future posts while chipmunks pass out up and down votes ………..

ABEE70DA-973B-4810-B61F-6574B62A9DFA.jpeg

@George88It's "little whiny girl".

"A "whinny" typically refers to the characteristic vocalization of a horse, particularly the sound made by a horse when it is excited, happy, or trying to communicate with other horses or humans. It's a high-pitched, neighing sound that horses make by expelling air through their nostrils while vocalizing. The whinny can vary in intensity and duration depending on the horse's emotional state and the context in which it is vocalizing. It's one of the many ways horses communicate with each other and with humans."

8 hours ago, George88 said:

I do not go door to door on Christmas to entice children outside, unlike some of you. This reflects more on your behavior as disfellowshipped and villains.

I believe it is important to mention that insults have no effect on me, as they only inflict pain on individuals who are whinny little girls like yourselves. So, you let me know when you want to grow up and start acting like real men, not obtuse boys, because at this point, I must say, you are truly an embarrassment to the entire human race.

When it comes to being invited to brotherly gatherings, it seems like I have to turn down an invitation every week due to my busy schedule. But what about you? What will be your justification for being asked to join an apostate club? It's high time for you to reflect and not let your age show so clearly, Pete/Pudgy. Unlike me, who is not bound by any laws or restrictions, I am free to come and go as I please, without being confined to any sort of house arrest.

Mildly amusing that the man for whom insults have no effect, responds with a series of insults. As we say here in the UK ‘ what a barrel of laughs you must be’  I must say I’m amazed you have time to come on here what with all the invites and your ‘ busy schedule’  Then I remembered you are also writing a book about your ‘ amazing’ life.