The World News Media

"All of a man’s ways seem right to him, But Jehovah examines the hearts."

TrueTomHarley

I liked at the meeting Thursday, Proverbs 21:2, one of the support scriptures cited on the gem point of how Jehovah draws people: 

All of a man’s ways seem right to him, But Jehovah examines the hearts.

Everybody is right. Nobody states a fact that is wrong. Everybody states facts that are right. These are all matters of the head.

But how they are combined and how they are prioritized are matters of the heart, which Jehovah examines.

• Views 169
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I liked at the meeting Thursday, Proverbs 21:2, one of the support scriptures cited on the gem point of how Jehovah draws people: 

All of a man’s ways seem right to him, But Jehovah examines the hearts.

Everybody is right. Nobody states a fact that is wrong. Everybody states facts that are right. These are all matters of the head.

But how they are combined and how they are prioritized are matters of the heart, which Jehovah examines.

I note that you didn't answer any of my questions and I'm wondering if your reply above is supposed to be some sort of an blanket answer. If you see my points as just being 'facts of the head' then you seem to be of the same mind as the GB. That is, that it's ok to allow Child Abuse in the Org, its just collateral damage. GB thinking, 'What's a few thousand abused kids and complaining adults when we have 8 million members and the money keeps rolling in' ? 'What's a few suicides and people with mental / emotional problems due to the shunning issues which have no scriptural backing, whilst we still have our power and glory from men' ?  'We'll just make a few more 'clever' videos and predictions by misusing scripture'.  'A few more misuses of scripture  in our 'study Watchtowers, and the sheep will still follow us'.. 

I do hope that Jehovah is closely examining the 'hearts' of the Governing Body. For surely their hearts are not toward serving Jehovah God. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.