admin

• Views 6.3k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exciting news! Check this out! There is new personal care and memory care home for aging and infirm Jehovah's Witnesses in Allentown Pennsylvania. It is a 501 (C)3 charitable organization with a board

This home has been inspected again by the Care Quality Commission recently. Improvement has been noted with some further work required. INS2-2453310514.pdf

The CQC inspection is looking at whether the home is working in accordance with governmental regulations and thereby reflecting current best practice. The same criteria applies to 'worldly' homes as w

Posted Images

That's a really good idea. Hope they have facilities in every state. Sometimes the people aren't treated correctly in nursing facilities. With witnesses taking care of witnesses I know they will be treated fairly

11 hours ago, Joy said:

That's a really good idea. Hope they have facilities in every state. Sometimes the people aren't treated correctly in nursing facilities. With witnesses taking care of witnesses I know they will be treated fairly

They are a great idea and there are many good points about them. But there have also been and continue to be weaknesses in their standard of care at times. Some of the UK ones have been found to be operating below expected standards. http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/new_reports/AAAC7117.pdf

The Care Quality Commission report referred to above dates from March 2015. Recommendations for improvement were made to be carried out by July 2015. A further inspection to follow up matters was carried out in October 2015. Noting the improvement, the new report can be seen here: 

http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/new_reports/AAAE2605.pdf

On 2/13/2016 at 9:14 AM, Eoin Joyce said:

The Care Quality Commission report referred to above dates from March 2015. Recommendations for improvement were made to be carried out by July 2015. A further inspection to follow up matters was carried out in October 2015. Noting the improvement, the new report can be seen here: 

http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/new_reports/AAAE2605.pdf

This relates to a different Jah-Jireh home than the one I linked to.  

• 2 months later...

I am currently working in Jah jireh Wigan as a nurse and i can only say that this is the best workplace I have ever been to. Nothing compared to a worldly home. The elderly brothers and sisters are well taken cared of. Some even who has been told has got months to live ends up living for years. One doctor even commented this is a greenhouse because they flourish. I have worked in 3 nursing homes so i have actual experiences of them. Sadly the CQC inspection does not reflect that. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.