The World News Media

Holding on to resentment is like...

Guest Nicole

By: @bow_tie_bros_comics

Based on a talk I heard when I was young. Lu 17:4 Even if he sins seven times a day against you and he comes back to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Eph 4:26 Be wrathful, but do not sin; do not let the sun set while you are still angry.

Holding on to anger or resentment that we may have built up toward another can be dangerous for our health, both mentally and physically. While those toxic emotions spread throughout our heart and mind, the person we are secretly upset with may be completely unaware that they have even offended us. So we suffer while they continue to live out their life. It's like drinking poison hoping the other person will be harmed. How much better it feels to just let it go or settle matters with our friend or family instead of holding it in.

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 9.03.32 AM.png

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.