• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Big Eyes" - (Margaret Keane)

Thanks for the reminder of the film. I enjoyed it, and I'm glad Amy Adams won the Golden Globe award for her part. It was good to see Jehovah's Witnesses finally presented in a reasonably good light.

Posted Images

Thanks for the reminder of the film. I enjoyed it, and I'm glad Amy Adams won the Golden Globe award for her part. It was good to see Jehovah's Witnesses finally presented in a reasonably good light.

Yet, just to think, there is a daughter of Walter Keane (not the same name as his daughter in the film) claiming it really was Walter Keane who painted the big eyed children! She claims Margaret just copied him. Her version of a documentary on her father was scheduled to come out the same time as the film (December 2014), but fortunately never made it. Her story makes no sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.