The World News Media

Stephanie Fessler v Watch Tower

Jack Ryan

1 hour ago, Eoin Joyce said:

So have charges been brought regarding the non-reporting as that seems be outside the scope of the Fessler action?

THAT is a very good question. I cannot find publicly available information on the internet. Maybe it happened and didn't hit the news, or doesn't show up on main searches, or it was a closed prosecution or maybe it is something in the works, or for some reason the authorities aren't actioning it. I don't know. But I'd like to know.

• Views 4k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@INTREPID TRAVELLER I will let your comment stand to make your point... however the rest of this thread should be dedicated to Fessler... If you and @Eoin Joyce want to discuss mentally diseased

??? Attachment is public domain material relating to other cases in another country and which is the subject of a number of discussions elsewhere on this forum. So, although of interest alon

Don't cross the librarian. Surely we learned that at school Don't cross the Librarian. Surely we learned that at school If fully documented reports should become available from someone who

On 2/26/2017 at 11:23 AM, Ann O'Maly said:

THAT is a very good question. I cannot find publicly available information on the internet. Maybe it happened and didn't hit the news, or doesn't show up on main searches, or it was a closed prosecution or maybe it is something in the works, or for some reason the authorities aren't actioning it. I don't know. But I'd like to know.

Well...it looks like Stephanie Fessler settled....we will never find out what really happened now....

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/02/jehovahs_witness_sexual_abuse.html

18 hours ago, Anna said:

Well...it looks like Stephanie Fessler settled....we will never find out what really happened now....

There's plenty of testimony already recorded during the 4 days of trial to give us a picture of what really happened. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.