The World News Media

All fish caught from Pacific test positive for Fukushima Radiation.

TheWorldNewsOrg

• 5 months later...

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My husband says the cranberry dolphin thing is fake?  Please check if it is fact..... then let me know.... if it is true I will paste on FB

The same scientists who said it is safe to dump large amounts of industrial fluoride in our water because it will be good for our teeth!  They did not think of the damage it will bring to other organs

http://www.deepseanews.com/2016/11/this-thanksgiving-remember-the-cranberry-bog-dolphin/

Posted Images

First of all.... the "report" says that although radiation levels are higher ... they are well below the "safe" levels.

I know this without having to measure it ... As I understand time, distance, and radiation.

When people try to scare the uneducated, they almost ALWAYS succeed.

Tomorrow I will eat my 6th radioactive potassium infused banana this week, and go outside and bask in the brilliant white blaze of a completely unshielded star sized nuclear fusion reactor, which will give me a nice tan perhaps.

Scaring people is a GREAT way to sell newspapers, and magazines ... both secular and theological.

With the great majority of people, it ALWAYS works.

And it is harder to tune a piano ... than to tuna fish.

It's a Trap.jpg

12308411_10154411860328986_8605074967074255378_n.jpg

The same scientists who said it is safe to dump large amounts of industrial fluoride in our water because it will be good for our teeth!  They did not think of the damage it will bring to other organs of the body...

I do not care if it is supposedly safe - (also a lie by the capitalists who need the markets to stay stable)- the bottom line is -  it should NOT be  in the ocean or our food!!  The fishes and we were not made to live in / or consume this. 

BUT as a bible student I realize that there is nothing we can do about (leave it to the activists) because human greed; contamination of water resources due to human activity; will go on until the earth is one big garbage dump and we have a hard time with illnesses due to these phenomena.

Did the bible not say that plagues will be returning in time of end (all kinds I guess- bacterial and induced by contaminated water and food)  and if Jehovah did not step in very little flesh will be saved?

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

My husband says the cranberry dolphin thing is fake?  Please check if it is fact..... then let me know.... if it is true I will paste on FB

Oh yes... it's a fact all right ... In the middle 1960's there was the "Great Cranberry Scare" that caused about a 90% drop in cranberry sales, just before Thanksgiving, because it was discovered that Grey Cranberry Bog Dolphins that had swum upriver from the Pacific Ocean ... jumped from puddle to puddle and slithered up drainage ditches ... sometimes catching rides on municipal water trucks,  to the Bogs, were almost extinct from getting scooped up into the nets they use to drag the bogs with, and no one wanted to eat such a cute creature that was always smiling, happy, and could be bribed with  fish to pose for photographs.

Sometimes you could get the dolphins to jump out of the water onto bog bank platforms, and play music on rubber bulb bicycle horns with their noses ... but that's another subject.

Early into the 70's people STILL were complaining that they could taste dolphin in their cranberries, and it nearly destroyed the cranberry business in the United States, permanently.

By the middle 70's all the Grey Cranberry Bog Dolphins were extinct except in Alabama and Louisiana .... but by many in the industry it is hoped that in the New System they will be resurrected or recreated so that they can resume their proper place in the ecosystem. 

You can refer your Facebook friends to WIKIPEDIA.ORG where there is more detail.

The only reason we can get cranberries all across the USA today is because the cranberry farmers now, outside of Alabama and Louisiana, in violation of the Federal Mann Act, illegally take them across State lines, for immoral Porpoises.

Apparently hybrid Dolphin/Porpoises taste like cranberries.

919684332d5d3454418d98c310537151--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg