The World News Media

Bravo, little brother ❤ A great idea for a talk on the stage ;-) and some diff. stage - examples !

Queen Esther

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ANOTHER  SWEET  LITTLE  "BROTHER".....  TRYING  HIS  FIRST  EXERCISE ! Good  job  Sweetie ❤

Bravo....   little  brother ❤   A  great  idea  for  a  talk  on  the  stage ;-) Trying  at  home,  thats  the  best  idea !

Little ones that love Jehovah too! Good works from good teaching at home and your good examples.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Micael Frost said:

Bravo!!! Hurray!!! Beat that..... xD

Oh  yes....  I  hope  and  think,  he  will  do  it ! xD  I  already  saw  other  little  kids  on  the  stage,  also  deaf  little  brother's,  thats  so  wonderful  watching  them ❤

Josiah Ogbeide 3 year from Govans Congregation ~ 1st bible reading. ❤

Josiah Ogbeide from Govans Congregation in Baltimore, MD did his very 1st Bible Reading at the age of 3 years old. Josiah loves to read and has been reading at least site words since the age of 18 months! I would like to thank our Circuit Overseer's wife Sister Maghee for encouraging me to allow Josiah to do his 1st Bible Reading at the age of 3. The Psalmist was so right. In a fear inspiring way, we are wonderfully made. Just imagine what we will be capable of in the new world when we are perfect !

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.