The World News Media

Anointed Ones and JW.org

Witness

The Bible tells us that Jesus began his rule in the midst of his enemies in the first Century (Ps.110:1,21Pet.3:22Matt.28:18;1Cor.15:25,24Eph.1:20,21,22,23).

Jesus already became king for a "thousand years", back then...(John18:33,36,37Matt.21:1,2,3,4,5Luke17:21).

Revelation is symbolic [Rev.1:1 (see Greek); Matt.13:34,35], and this "thousand years" is symbolic (Rev.20:6Eph.2:6,101:3).

It represents 10X10X10, and means a complete witness regarding the truth (3X -2Cor.13:1)… to the existing world (10) of Satan (1John5:19). 

This "thousand year" kingdom (John18:372Cor.5:201Cor.4:1) is not the same as God's eternal Kingdom; which arrives when all of its administration of 144000 have been completely gathered and sealed (Eph.1:10,20,21,22). 

Christ's headship and kingdom is of a limited time, during which his "body" (bride) is being assembled (Rev.1:5,619:16Col.1:18;Ps.89:27Heb.1:9,5,62:16,5Gen.28:14,12,13Eph.1:22).

In contrast, God's Kingdom is eternal.

(Dan.2:44,34,357:17,27Luke1:331Cor.15:24Rev.11:15Gen.28:14Rom.4:13Gal.3:29;Eze.37:25)

Two basic facts derived from these scriptures, are that Christ's time-limited kingdom of a symbolic "thousand years", began in the first century. It ends when he hands it over to God, after all enemies of truth and life are conquered and judged... (Matt.25:45,46;John3:18,191Thess.5:5John12:48,36Rev.20:12,42Pet.3:7Rev.11:5,3Luke10:16Deut.18:18Eze.2:5Rev.12:11;Luke10:192Cor.10:4,5Rev.19:11,14,817:14)

… and Christ's bride is completely collected together (Eph.1:103:2Rev.7:414:1;Isa.2:3Rev.21:2Ps.110:2).

In contrast to Christ's time-limited kingdom of servant kings and priests (symbolic "thousand years") (Rev.1:6,5Rev.20:4,6;John5:24)...

...God's eternal kingdom does not begin until the entire administration of 144000 is sealed and installed. 

Neither began in 1914... obviously.

Pearl Doxsey 4 woman in the wilderness

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can retract the “like” you put under my comment, you know.  Here’s another scripture (that you may not read)  Gen 11:4 So…you can’t read the scriptures because they were typed by an “aposta

JR, I say this sincerely.  I feel you have probably been in the Watchtower for a great many years and you steadfastly defend the organization and its leadership.  There are those anointed ones who rej

Why do JWs believe the organization is sinless?  Why do leaders and members alike, excuse failed prophesies as if they are nothing; and its failure at protecting the innocent victims as something to go to court over?  Deut 18:20-22; 1 Cor 6:4-8 

Why is it an unchallenged human decree to represent the “royal priesthood” by appointing men not anointed by God, who expect recognition of this presumed authority  over the authentic priesthood?  Why do JWs believe God turns a blind eye to all of its sins; continuing to promote the organization as blessed by God?  Jer 29:23; Ps 94:7

The answer is in Jeremiah.

The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?”  Jer 5:31

“The coming of the lawless one is based on Satan’s working, with all kinds of false miracles, signs, and wonders, and with every wicked deception among those who are perishing. They perish because they did not accept the love of the truth and so be saved.  For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe the lie,  so that all will be condemned—those who did not believe the truth but delighted in unrighteousness.  2 Thess 2:2-12

“My people are fools;
    they do not know me.
They are senseless children;
    they have no understanding.
They are skilled in doing evil;
    they know not how to do good.” Jer 4:22

“‘How can you say, “We are wise,
    for we have the law of the Lord,”
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
    has handled it falsely?
 The wise will be put to shame;
    they will be dismayed and trapped.
Since they have rejected the word of the Lord,
    what kind of wisdom do they have? Jer 8:8,9

Those harsh words in Jeremiah’s time, apply today and something that JWs should take notice of, since we know the outcome of the lives of God’s people in Jeremiah’s day.   While pointing the finger at Christendom as the recipients of God’s wrath, (which he will judge in righteousness) disaster stands at the doorstep where God’s anointed ones are gathered (Rev 16:12-16)….as well as scattered among the nations.  (Joel 3:2; Jer 23:1,2; 30:11)

Wt 16/01  “In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study.” 

According to scripture they are to seek out others, working together under their Head; but the unity of the organization’s spirit-directed “image” takes precedence, as well as the wishes of a “wicked slave”.  Col 1:18; Eph 5:23,26,27,30-32; 1 Pet 4:10; 1 Cor 12:24-26; Rev 13:15,16,7,8; Matt 24:48-51

“Instead, God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the less honorable, so that there would be no division in the body, but that the members would have the same concern for each other.”  (all of 1 Cor Chapter 12) 

This Body is the anointed Temple “Bride”, built on Christ, not the entirety of believers.   John 2:19-21; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 2 Cor 6:16; Rev 3;12

“They do not claim to have special knowledge or revelations; neither do they try to prove that they are in some way superior.” 

Tell that to the foundation of the Temple; the anointed apostles who had prophets and teachers among them. The Body, the Temple members, have only grown since Christ with the individual roles still as Paul taught. No man can make the claim that there are no other prophets or teachers since the apostles. No anointed one who remains in Christ would say such spurious words. 1 John 2:20;1 Cor 10:17;12:28-31; Eph 4:11,12; Rev 11:1-3; 1 John 2:19

The Watchtower’s words are defiant, sarcastic, slanderous and hypocritical; sourced from the mouth of a “superior”, “elite” GB who expect obedience to them, and their elder “muscle”– and not the Head of the Body, Christ. 1 Cor 4:8; Rev 16:13,14   I wish you could see this, JWs.  I wish you could comprehend what is happening to God’s anointed ones in the organization. I wish you cared enough to learn what the importance of the anointed Body of Christ means to those desiring the Kingdom.  Matt 10:40-42; 25:34-36; Rev 21:9; 22:17

The irony in all of this; the organization would be no different from any other religion if the anointed were not part of it.  Truly, they are held hostage as a unique treasure to be manipulated and dominated by men, a repeat of history.  Isa 49:24-26; Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; Isa 42:22; Rev 13:10

Rev 16:4,5 “The third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood. I heard the angel of the waters say,

“You are just,
the Holy One, who is and who was,
because you have passed judgment on these things.
Because they poured out
the blood of the saints and the prophets,
you have given them blood to drink;
they deserve it!

Who is responsible for pouring out the blood of the saints and the prophets?

In Jesus’ day:

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! You build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous, 30 and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we wouldn’t have taken part with them in shedding the prophets’ blood.’  So you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets Fill up, then, the measure of your ancestors’ sins!  Matt 23:29-32

To the Pharisees, Jesus said,

"So all the righteous blood shed on the earth will be charged to you, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. Matt 23:35

God’s people were responsible for this shedding of righteous blood. Rev 19:8

“Israel” today - the “descendants” -  are described in  1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Isa 43:21,10

They are the anointed ones, with the GB ruling over them, and who testify that they are God’s people.

Are those held accountable for shedding blood no longer God’s people when Jesus left the earth? Is Christendom involved in shedding the blood of the “saints” and “prophets”, as the Watchtower teaches?

"This is why I am sending you prophets, sages, and scribes. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.” Matt 23:34

"Truly I tell you, all these things will come on this generation.  Matt 23:36

“This generation” continues down to this day. Once again, God’s people face a “Babylon”; and it is the wicked generation among God’s people under the “Babylonian” covenant, (Isa 28:14,15) who are responsible for pouring out the blood of the saints and the prophets today not Christendom!

In her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all those slaughtered on the earth”.  Rev 18:24

“earth” – Greek for “inhabited home” and that home is God’s dwelling in the anointed hearts.   John 14:23; Acts 7:48-50; Matt 23:37; Luke 13:33; Matt 5:34,35

Are there no prophets and saints today to “kill”?  - Acts 2:17; Rev 11:1-4; 13:10,15 Who has authorized the disfellowshipping of those anointed who choose to follow Christ as scriptures indicate? ( John 8:12; 10:27; Luke 9:23)  Of course, the false prophet/GB authorizes a false priesthood/elder body to do so.  All JWs know, once disfellowshipped, the person is considered spiritually “dead”.

Spiritual “Jerusalem” is where God’s dwelling/sanctuary exists, which is in the hearts of the anointed ones. 1 Cor 3:16,17; Ezek 11:19; Jer 31:33; Rev 17:14,15   In like manner as Jerusalem’s Pharisees killing Christ, the false prophets are condoning the “killing” of any anointed one who speaks TRUTH in Christ, and who reject their words and headship when acknowledging who their spiritual Head rightly is, Jesus Christ.  Jer 50:33

“You who tremble at his word, hear the word of the LORD: "Your brothers who hate and exclude you for my name's sake have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified so that we can see your joy! ' But they will be put to shame."  Isa 66:5

“Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you, insult you, and slander your name as evil because of the Son of Man.” – NOT for being a JW!  Luke 6:22

"They will ban (“excommunicate”) you from the synagogues (from G4864, “congregation”. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering service to God.  John 16:2

Throughout the ages, God’s anointed ones have suffered under religious and political rule; but in the time of the end, the fourth beast of Daniel and Revelation attacks God’s people in a very similar but symbolic way to Jeremiah’s time. Dan 7:7; Rev 13:1

In his day, idols were erected in the temple; today, a composite man of lawlessness stands over God’s chosen priesthood; thus, it sits in, God’s Temple/priesthood comprising an organizational regime – an “image” of an idol.  Jer 2:5; 7:30; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Matt 24:15; Rev 11:1,2; 13:6,18

A “mountainlike” “high place” as “spirit-directed” replaces the true Heavenly Mount Zion/ “Jerusalem”; again, found within the anointed ones.  Jer 7:9,31; 4:31; 6:23; Rev 8:8,9; Zech 4:7; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; Gal 4:26; Heb 12:22

Jeremiah’s people believed, just as the organization does, that Jerusalem was safe from destruction.  Jer 7:9-11 

“And I replied, "Oh no, Lord GOD! The prophets are telling them, 'You won't see sword or suffer famine. I will certainly give you lasting peace in this place.' "  But the LORD said to me, "These prophets are prophesying a lie in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a false vision, worthless divination, the deceit of their own minds.  (“this generation”,”Beliefs Clarified”, should I list the dates? Ezek 13:10)      Jer 14:13,14

Jeremiah spoke of a destroying northern army, to come upon Israel; believed to be not only from Babylon, but a “Scythian” invasion.

Today, the

“man of lawlessness”  2 Thess 2:1-4,8; Dan 8:11,12,24,25

“Beast from the Sea”   Rev 13:1,2,4-7

the “northerner” Locust/scorpions released by “Wormwood”  Rev 9:1-12; Joel chapter 1; Joel 2:25

the “Gentile” Elder Body

IS the descriptive destroying force that is accomplishing Satan’s purpose, eliminating the power of the “holy ones” which is the desecration of God’s Temple spoken of in Dan 12:7; 11:31,33. 

The cry of “peace and security” was made by false prophets then:

They have treated the brokenness
of my dearpeople superficially,
claiming, ‘Peace, peace,’
when there is no peace.

Were they ashamed when they acted so detestably?
They weren’t at all ashamed.
They can no longer feel humiliation.
Therefore, they will fall among the fallen.
When I punish them, they will collapse,”
says the Lord.  Jer 8:11,12

And now.  Spiritual safety is taught to be achieved only through the organization. 

"Still, as a people, “the chosen ones” and their loyal companions will physically survive the end of apostate Christendom by taking refuge in Jehovah and his mountainlike organization." 
"We find refuge today in the spiritual security enjoyed by God’s people as a whole." 
"Through “the faithful and discreet slave” and elders in the congregation, we are alerted to trends in the world that could endanger that security." (w11 1/15 pp. 3-7)

Wormwood, a “bitter root”, was promised to those in Jeremiah’s time, “for from the prophets of Jerusalem ungodliness has spread throughout the land.”  Jer 23:15; Lam 3:15

Again, a false prophet/Wormwood – anointed who become  the “bitter root” (Deut 29:18; Heb 12:15) --

poisons a symbolic “one third” of the waters (teachings/people) with lies. Rev 8:10,11; Rev 9:1-4,11;13:10-12; 17:5,15,18    

God allows Satan to manipulate this deception, where the “wheat” and the “weeds” grow together until the harvest. Luke 22:31; Matt 13:30; 1 Pet 4:17; 2 Thess 2:1-12

The anointed and brethren are caught between two ‘tribulating’ decisions - to listen to Christ’s call through his final messengers who were “killed” by the Beast and symbolically revived, joining them in proclaiming the restoration of the Temple (Mal 2:1,2; 3:1-4; Mark 13:9-11; Rev 11:1-4,7,11)

…or, to continue listening to the prophets who give false comfort and “speak visions of their own mind, not from the Lord’s mouth”.  Jer 23:16; Rev 13:8,4,3

There were two prophets giving conflicting reports in Jeremiah’s day.  

“The prophet Hananiah then took the yoke bar from the neck of the prophet Jeremiah and broke it.  In the presence of all the people Hananiah proclaimed, “This is what the Lord says: ‘In this way, within two years I will break the yoke of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon from the neck of all the nations.’” 

“I have broken the yoke of the king of Babylon. Within two years I will restore to this place all the articles of the LORD’s temple that King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon took from here and transported to Babylon.” 

Sound a little familiar?

“In 1919, God’s people became free from false religion, that is, Babylon the Great”. ws13 2/15 pp. 15-19 

“The facts show, however, that in the decades leading up to World War I, God’s anointed servants were actually breaking free from Babylon the Great, not becoming enslaved to it.”  w16 November pp. 21-25

“The prophet Jeremiah said, “Amen! May the LORD do that. May the LORD make the words you have prophesied come true and may he restore the articles of the LORD’s temple and all the exiles from Babylon to this place! “Only listen to this message I am speaking in your hearing and in the hearing of all the people.

“Go say to Hananiah, ‘This is what the Lord says: You broke a wooden yoke bar, but in its place you will make an iron yoke bar. For this is what the Lord of Armies, the God of Israel, says: I have put an iron yoke on the neck of all these nations that they might serve King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, and they will serve him. I have even put the wild animals under him.’”   (Rev 13:11,15-18; 1-8)

“Listen, Hananiah! The Lord did not send you, but you have led these people to trust in a lie.  Therefore, this is what the Lord says: ‘I am about to send you off the face of the earth. You will die this year because you have preached rebellion against the Lord.’”  And the prophet Hananiah died that year in the seventh month.  Jer chapter 28

Of the two prophets, the message of “peace and security” was the favored one. 

Rev 18:4-8 is addressing God’s people who are presently within “Babylon the Great”, the “Mother of Harlots” who is “drunk with the blood of the saints”; and where her harlot daughters/false prophet/Beast from the earth/GB, speaks delusion of a “spiritual paradise” - “peace and security”. Rev 16:13; 17:5-7

Will JWs listen and discern from scripture what is coming?    The “locust/scorpion army” will soon bring down the Harlot’s present daughters; the false prophets of the Watchtower.  Rev 17:15-18; Jer 50:9,44  The organization will follow.  Rev 19:20

Jer 29:19,18; 50:28; Mal 3:1;Matt 17:3,11; Rev 16:12;11:3,4

Watchtower 00/10/15 - “After Armageddon, God’s Kingdom will usher in a marvelous “new earth” in which “righteousness is to dwell.” What a tremendous relief it will be for Armageddon survivors to be rid of this oppressive wicked system of things! How delighted they will be to have entered the righteous new world under the heavenly Kingdom government, with marvelous blessings and everlasting life in view! 

BUT WAIT! According to the Watchtower, this is only temporary! At the thousand year mark of God’s Kingdom, Satan will be released. This time period leading up to his release is called, The Thousand Year Reign of Christ.

If we were to begin on a journey of eternal life, wouldn’t the end of a thousand years, seem to be the “near future”? Personally, when believing this lie, I dreaded the time when the supposed paradisaic “thousand year reign of Christ”, would end. I questioned my ability to withstand Satan’s unknown attack. I thought, wouldn’t he use deception to disguise it; otherwise, how would he mislead so many? Would I be among those who would survive his onslaught? Certainly, Satan’s well-constructed trap using “ministers of light” wouldn’t be built overnight. How long would the world be plunged back into darkness before he was destroyed? 2 Cor 11:13-15; 6:14; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 13:1,4

Scripture doesn’t contradict itself. The “NEW HEAVENS” AND “new earth” where “righteousness is to dwell” signifies the sealing of the Bride of Christ, coming down from heaven as a “new creation” to serve God, Christ and mankind. This is an eternal PROMISE, not to be interrupted with evil creeping back into the world. 2 Pet 3:10-13
(Rom 8:11; Heb 12:22,23; Rev 21:5,9; 3:12; 22:17)

“Because God wanted to show his UNCHANGEABLE PURPOSE even more clearly to the heirs of the promise, he guaranteed it with an oath so that through two unchangeable things, in which it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to seize the hope set before us.” Heb 6:17,18

Watchtower also calls this peaceful, idyllic paradise of a “Thousand Years” - “Judgment day”, saying, individuals will be judged during that time as worthy for God’s eternal Kingdom. It is taught that after a thousand years, Satan is then released to mislead a perfect humankind before being destroyed. Would his destruction be considered another “Great Day of God the Almighty”, when Satan is totally destroyed?

Are there two Armageddons?

Watchtower’s teaching on the “Thousand Year Reign of Christ” is a lie. This paradise concept is like a recording of pristine heavenly music only to be interrupted by a gouge on the disc, a slice in the tape; the needle scraping over the vinyl.

Judgment Day began when Jesus came to earth.

NOW is the judgment of this world. NOW the ruler of this world will be cast out.” John 12:31

Judgment day is not one under righteous conditions, completely free of Satan’s influence. What would be the basis of judgment if only God’s Kingdom ruled? 1 John 5:19 Yet, the Watchtower deceitfully explains how it will be a “happy time” by saying, “you can find comfort in the fact that Judgment Day is a loving arrangement that will bring great blessings to the human family—including those who have died.” g 1/10

Jesus said, 
“I CAME INTO THIS WORLD FOR JUDGEMENT…
…that those who don’t see may see; and that those who see may become blind.” John 9:39

“Therefore, SINCE CHRIST SUFFERED FOR US IN THE FLESH…
…arm yourselves also with the same mind; for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin; that you no longer should live the rest of your time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. FOR WE HAVE SPENT ENOUGH OF OUR PAST TIME doing the desire of the Gentiles, and having walked in lewdness, lusts, drunken binges, orgies, carousings, and abominable idolatries. They think it is strange that you don’t run with them into the same excess of riot, blaspheming: WHO WILL GIVE ACCOUNT TO HIM WHO IS READY TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD. For to this end the Good News was preached even to the dead, that they might be judged indeed as men in the flesh, but live as to God in the spirit. 
BUT THE END OF ALL THINGS IS NEAR.” 1 Pet 4:1-7a

GOD HAS RAISED THIS JESUS…
…we are all witnesses of this. Therefore, SINCE HE HAS BEEN EXALTED TO THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD and has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit, he has poured out what you both see and hear. For it was not David who ascended into the heavens, but he himself says:
The Lord declared to my Lord,
SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND
UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL.'

THEREFORE let all the house of Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.” Acts 2:32-36

FOR HE MUST REIGN UNTIL HE PUTS ALL HIS ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET.
The last enemy to be abolished is death. For God has put everything under his feet.” 1 Cor 15:25-27a

THEN COMES THE END 
…when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father, when he…
ABOLISHES ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER.” 1 Cor 15:24

I hope it is clear that Jesus’ Thousand Year Kingdom began in the first century, not after Armageddon. Knowing not only what it means when Satan is “abyssed” for a symbolic thousand years, but also the deception he has already fabricated to mislead God’s people once “unchained”, will help us decipher when the Christ’s Thousand Year Kingdom ended.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…

PEARL DOXSEY:

"The final judgment and sentencing of Satan and the demons, occurs "on the Great Day of God the Almighty" (Jude1:62Pet.3:72:9;Job 21:30,17,20Rev.14:1020:10,14,15). This "Great Day" is the same period that is referred to, as Armageddon. Rev.16:14,16 reads;
"They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon."
Can you see that Satan and the demons are free to "perform signs", using them to "mislead the nations" into war with God and the woman's seed? (Rev.12:1720:7,8,9,10). They are no longer chained in the abyss. They, along with Satan's Gentile forces, have been unleashed against the woman's seed (Rev.9:1,2,3,5,1013:1,2,4,7). What seems reasonable to you?....
That the cataclysms of our modern world are a result of God's Kingdom being born...
or, the result of Satan's release from the abyss?
Which results in the Great Tribulation?

Satan was restrained by the conquering Christ, in the first century.
(John16:3314:30Luke10:17,18,19Rev.20:1,2,3Eph.1:19,20,21)

The WT has taught that Christ's Thousand Year Kingdom and Satan's being chained in the abyss, occurs after Armageddon. They teach that Satan's judgment and destruction come a literal thousand years after that.
Satan and the demons are performing these misleading signs, right now (Rev.16:14,16), through the false prophet and it's Beast Organization. They are presently gathering their forces for The Battle of demonic deception against divine truth; after which, they are destroyed!
These lying doctrines of the WT are strongly entrenched, but must be overturned if we are to accurately perceive where we presently are in the stream of time (2Cor.10:3,4,5).
Christ began ruling at God's right hand in the first century. That symbolic "Thousand Year Kingdom" ends when Wormwood releases Satan and his forces (Rev.8:10,119:1,11) from the abyss. The result, is Satan's "short period of time" (Rev.12:12).
"But after these things he must be released for a little while." (Rev.20:3 C).
    He uses that short time to wage war against Christ and the "woman's seed" (Rev.12:17), [the "camp of the holy ones" (Rev.20:9)] in the Battle of Armageddon. This Battle polarizes and seals all the remaining seed, finishing the harvest (Rev.14:14,15,16).

As long as Satan is able to dominate the world and those deceived (2Cor.4:41John5:19), he is in a symbolic "heaven" (Eph.6:12). He can occupy that position, even while his power to deceive the "sons of light" is "chained" within the realm of his dark, deep "waters" of the deceptive abyss. (Prov.4:19John12:351Thess.5:4,5,6,7,8,9Rev.2:24)

When he is "released", none are protected. All called ones are deceived through their subjection to the "man of lawlessness"/"wild beast"/Gentiles (Rev.13:72Thess.2:41Cor.3:16Dan.11:367:25Rev.11:2Dan.8:11,14) until Michael "stands up" in behalf of his people. (Dan.12:1Rev.3:51Pet.2:10,9) (Gen.3:15Rev.12:17,7,1117:1419:11,14,86:9,11Mark8:35)

Pearl Doxsey 4 woman in the wilderness

• 3 weeks later...

Matt.13:

47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. 49 This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The "net" is the means by which all sorts are gathered together.

This net is meant to "catch", ensnare (Job 18:8Ps.9:1510:935:8140:5Ec.9:12Isa.19:8Isa.51:20).

God allows it...these Gentile agents of Satan (net) are being used to catch, ensnare and discipline the  anointed ones. (Lam.1:13Hab.1:15,16;Eze.29:438:4Rev.9:7,3Jer.51:14Deut.28:42Rev.13:7). As a result, those chosen ones who learn from it are refined, so that those who pass this test may become sealed. 

The net is Satanic. The fishermen who haul up the fish are Satan's "Gentile" servants (Jer.16:16,17,18,155:26Hab.1:14,15,16,17). Those who rescue them, are servants of Christ (Matt.4:19).

By their preaching, all fish still under Satan's power (net), are forced to be sorted by means of their response 

to the truth (which the fishermen preach).

Today, this net/captivity/ensnaring/catching, is being accomplished by means of organized religion, prominently being "Jehovah's Witnesses", due to having a steward over God's Chosen, who was genuinely assigned by Christ (Luke 12:42). Revelation describes the final snare as having a genuine Chosen leader who proves rebellious and unfaithful (Rev.8:10,111:20Jer.51:7)(Eze.26:5,14Amos 4:2)

All the fish are under the power of Satan, who is Lord of the Sea (Leviathan) (pearl-leviathan.blogspot.com) (Isa.27:1Ps.74:14Rom.16:20).

His final deceptions are like a net (Ec.9:12). This also is symbolized by Leviathan's barbed scales (Eze.29:4).

Unknowingly, while mankind (anointed and others) believe Satan's lies (Rev.12:9,15,1616:142Cor.11:3Matt.24:24,25Rev.13:11;2Cor.11:20), they are like fish stuck to Leviathan's barbed scales (see Ezekiel 29:438:4Job 41:1,2Isa.43:16,17).

All anointed must go through this captivity, in order to be tested by Satan.

Satan demands it (Luke 22:31).

God allows it as He did with Job (Job 1:8,12), because it is justice to test those who are invited to inherit the Kingdom (1Pet.5:8,9,10;1Pet.4:1,132Cor.4:17Jer.17:10Luke16:10,11Heb.5:8Phil.3:10Rom.8:17).

If they fall like Adam, Eve, and Satan, they are proven unfit (fish that are "thrown away").

Since God is allowing this just testing, He asks Prov.27:11 of his chosen "sons" (Gal.3:26).

The time arrives for all these "fish" to be "hauled up" by fishermen, to face a sorting harvest.

The anointed are subjected to this testing according to perfect justice...

to prove that they are legally entitled to strip Satan of his dominion and rule (Rev.12:10,11Dan.4:172:217:18,22,26,27).

Yet for a time, they are engulfed in Satan's deceptions (Rev.13:711:26:10Dan.8:12,1311:31Luke 21:20,24Dan.12:7). 

(This corresponds to their time in the abyss/Babylon, under the power of the covenant with death (Babylon the Great) Psalm18:3-19

and the period of "5 months" when they are subject to the agents of the abyss (the locust-scorpion elders -Rev.9).

This is the testing/net/Great Tribulation/being hooked, by Satan.

What will they do? Will they overcome it and prove victorious?
Will they emerge from it, due to a desire to worship God alone,

and hold up an uncompromising loyalty to Truth?

Their only hope is to follow exactly the example of Christ.

He too was subjected to this test. It was symbolized by his 40 days in the wilderness,

being tempted by the devil

without "food" or "water" (Matt.4:1) ("righteousness" Matt.5:6)

just after his anointing.

(Yet we know his trials continued until his death).

In following the exact path of Christ, the chosen perfect their faith (1Pet.2:21Heb.12:2Luke 22:28Matt.16:24Rev.14:4).

They are tested under the affliction of Satan, and if they prove loyal to God through it, they are washed clean and refined...accepted as sons and daughters to God (Isa.48:101Cor.6:11John 13:10Eph.5:25,26,272Cor.6:17,187:12Thess.1:5Isa.48:10).

These are the fish which are "suitable" for their inheritance, and are "taken" and not "abandoned".

These are the same ones who are considered "eagles" and as belonging to the sealed "woman" (Rev.12:14Luke 17:37Matt.24:28),
who is now seen "in the wilderness" on earth...[no longer a promise/symbol in heaven (Rev.12:1,2)].

This transformation represents the change in those becoming sealed.

Perfect imitation of Christ is the only path that leads them out of Satan's dominion and power, and on to life.

This corresponds to the "sorting" of fish. It also corresponds to Luke 17:34 and Matt.24:40.

Those who endure this Tribulation/sorting and prove "suitable", will be taken by God to a place prepared for them (Rev.12:6John14:2,3)...

a place in the wilderness to be "fed" by truth, coming from the "two witnesses", for a symbolic 1,260 days (Rev.11:312:6).

The "fishermen" pull the net up onto the shore (Matt.4:19Eze.47:1029:5Matt.9:37,38).

Those caught will no longer feel false peace and security (Eze.30:9,10,11,12,20-26)

(all these verses are very symbolic as to their fulfillment. 

I do realize that many things need to be explained in these scriptures).

The "fishermen" are those who have already proven obedient (2Cor.10:6Eph.4:20,21). These are used by God to gather together any others who may "hear what the spirit says to the congregation" of anointed invited (as yet unsealed) (Rev.9:13,14Mark 4:8,20Matt.28:19,20;Luke 22:32.) and "sort" them by means of their response to declarations of Truth (Matt.13:41,42,49,50). Those who receive the initial message of these representatives of Christ, are taken to these further provisions (Matt.13:12Luke 8:1812:37).

Here is an interpretation by means of scripture:

Matt.13:

47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net (Ps.124:725:1591:3Prov.6:5) that was let down into the lake (sea/deep/abyss, belonging to Satan/Leviathan --Eze.32:234:18,19,22 pearl-leviathan.blogspot.com) and caught all kinds of fish (Eze.29:438:447:8,9,12;Rev.22:2). 48 When it was full (Gal.4:4Acts 3:20,21Eph.1:9-14Rev.14:15,18Matt.13:39), the fishermen (Matt.4:19) pulled it up on the shore (the "border" between earth and sea -Rev.13:1Rev.10:2,5). Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets (John6:9,11,12;Eze.39:28), but threw the bad away (Matt.25:417:23Rev.22:15). 49 This is how it will be at the end of the age ("harvest"/conclusion). The angels ("messengers" Rev.12:7Eph.6:122Cor.10:4Rev.1:20 -human sealed anointed) (same as "fishermen"), will come and separate the wicked from the righteous (John4:35-382Cor.2:15,16) 50 and throw them into the blazing furnace (Matt.7:19; Jer.23:2920:9Eze.30:8;Luke 12:49Rev.8:718:811:5Deut.32:22Amos 7:42:5Isa.66:15,16Rev.2:16  ETC.) , where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Matt.24:51Hosea 6:5)

I know this is incomplete. It is hard to know where to slice the truth, since every piece of it belongs to a larger picture.

Summary:

The kingdom of heaven (meaning those who inherit it, and the reason behind those who don't)

is due to the testing (net). By means of allowing this testing tribulation, God draws up from these (those who reside amidst Satan's testing/sea), all sorts of men (unsealed good and bad). When the full limit of time arrives (net full)(harvest), Christ's ambassadors cause a decision to be thrust upon them...a decision "on the shore" (border between "earth" and "sea")(valley of the decision) (Joel 3:2,12,14;Eze.36:5). All good fish will be collected into "baskets" ("saved"/"salvation"--just as Moses was saved from the Nile by a basket.) (the "Nile" is Satan's river of lies -Rev.12:15Eze.29:3). Those unsuitable to reign in the kingdom, will be thrown back to the sea...Satan's abyss of darkness and death, unsaved, unrescued. (Matt.24:40)

This segregation/harvest, will be done by means of the faithful bearing witness (messenger "angels") to Jesus and prophesying (Rev.11:38:6;Joshua 6:13Rev.1:20Phil.2:15Dan.12:3).

Those who do not respond to the "fire" (Jer.5:14Luke 12:49Rev.2:16), will be condemned and judged by means of it (Matt.3:1225:41;John15:16  --"fruit that will LAST"/"inextinguishable eternal fire").

Those who do respond will be refined by it, and it will not suffer permanent harm (Isa.48:10Mal.3:3Prov.3:11,12Heb.12:10;Jer.31:2,10,11,16,28Eze.11:17Jer.16:15,16Isa.54:710:20,21,22,231Pet.5:10).

Those who reject the cleansing fire of God's mouth, will suffer condemnation and shame (Matt.24:51Hosea 6:5Isa.26:525:12Isa.40:4;Zech.4:7,62Pet.3:10Nahum 3:5Jer.13:26Rev.17:16).

Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness

Guest J.R. Ewing

So, with all this, one simple question can be answered by not twisting scripture to benefit our own ideology instead of that of God's. What was the reverence of Christ and then the Apostles, then those commissioned by Christ, that the word "respect" is not allowed in modern times?

3 hours ago, J.R. Ewing said:

So, with all this, one simple question can be answered by not twisting scripture to benefit our own ideology instead of that of God's. What was the reverence of Christ and then the Apostles, then those commissioned by Christ, that the word "respect" is not allowed in modern times?

JR, I say this sincerely.  I feel you have probably been in the Watchtower for a great many years and you steadfastly defend the organization and its leadership.  There are those anointed ones who reject Christ by accepting Satan’s promise of prominence and greed. Matt 4:8; 1 John 2:19 They are those in this time of the end who are used to create the trap against their fellow servants, allowing for the spiritual war of truth against lies.  We respect those who speak truth; why should we respect anyone who speaks a lie in the Father’s name?  Jer 23:16

“For I am already bringing disaster on the city that bears my name, so how could you possibly go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am summoning a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth. This is the declaration of the Lord of Armies.’  Jer 25:29 

From the Wt. 04/2/15 pp. 15-20 “What methods do apostates use to achieve their aim? They often resort to distortions, half-truths, and outright falsehoods. Jesus knew that his followers would be victimized by those who would “tell all kinds of evil lies against” them. Such malicious opposers would tell what is not true with the intent to deceive others. The apostle Peter warned about apostates who would use “counterfeit words,” spread “deceptive teachings,” and ‘twist the Scriptures’ to their own ends. (2 Peter 2:3, 13; 3:16) Sadly, apostates succeed in “subverting the faith of some.”—2 Timothy 2:18. Wt. 04/2/15/ pp. 15-20

Distortion, half-truths and outright falsehoods.  These are quotes from the video I posted under “Nourishing Spiritual Food?” under “Questions”:

“But the big question is this. Is this year 1975 the final year, the last year before the Great Tribulation breaks and reaches its climax in the battle of the great day of God the almighty and Armageddon? Fred Franz, 2/10/1975 Los Angeles, CA

“Well we don’t have to guess what the year 1975 means if we read the Watchtower, because the Watchtower has been very explicit as to what the year 1975 means for us when God will bring the battle of Armageddon and clean this ole earth off, and you will be ushered right into a paradise earth for ever more. Never again to be afflicted with this Satanic old system of things. It will be GONE, DOWN. Charles Sinutko, District Overseer, 1967 convention in Sheboygan, MI

Watchtower, Nov. 1, 1972, p. 644 "Does this admission of making mistakes stamp them (Wt./GB) as false prophets? Not at all, for false prophets do not admit to making mistakes."

Have they admitted to making a huge mistake about 1975? Is that how it was presented during the Annual Convention, 2017?  Nothing was said about who originated the lies, Watchtower’s own leadership.

Wt. “Prophecy”, 1929, p 22 - "If these prophesies have not been fulfilled, and if all possibility of fulfilment is past, then these prophets are proven false."

Should we respect a false prophet?

“Either make the tree good and its fruit will be good, or make the tree bad and its fruit will be bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood of vipers! How can you speak good things when you are evil? For the mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart. 35 A good person produces good things from his storeroom of good, and an evil person produces evil things from his storeroom of evil. 36 I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak.37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

An anointed one’s “storeroom” is their heart, which should only ‘store’ living waters of truth from Christ.  If they mislead millions with a lie, is it Jesus’ fault?  Jer 17:13; John 7:38

“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without me.”  John 15:5

That fruit is purely good, nourishing, life-giving fruit.

“This is what the Lord of Armies says: ‘Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are deluding you. They speak visions from their own mindsnot from the Lord’s mouth.’”  Jer 23:16

There is a connected chain of false prophets in the Watchtower.  The connection that links them together is the organization - Satan’s lie.  2 Thess 2:11,12; Zech 5:5-11; Rev 13:4-10

“There were indeed false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved ways, and the way of truth will be maligned because of them. They will exploit you in their greed with made-up stories. Their condemnation, pronounced long ago, is not idle, and their destruction does not sleep.”  2 Pet 2:1-3

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.