ARchiv@L

• Views 5.4k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had to stop our postings online about our Brothers in Russia !!!!  All Bethels want that... I got a message and a call.  Only praying is now useful❤️

@connie marie  ........ Exactly,  YES !  I  wrote  it  in  my  comment   Lets  thinking  positive,  bec. JEHOVAH  always  is  winning !   NO  PROBLEM  FOR  HIM....    More  tmw  after  my  meetin

MY COMMENTS again: *********************** the "announcement" from ONE (1) bethel, has become ->  "at the bethel branches worldwide" AND:  "The exact information is not known" !!!

Posted Images

we did/do our part, we pray, we wait, and Jehovah knows better what will happen.

only Jehovah can see the future, and He has got many things for the future and the earth.

B|

and this is ALSO ANOTHER  message today ... (thanks)

we are in the last days.

we must show full trust in God Jehovah and His word.

38 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Yes Jehovah always uses the small ones ie Gideon and his 300 men. David vs. Goliath .....

LISTEN, OBEY, BE BLESSED! We have the most powerful force in all the Universe, Our Father Jehovah God! If one angel can destroy 185,000, His myriads of angels and Christ as King ? ready to March on command, we will see things many of the prophets yearned to see! Rejoice! The King marched forward! 

asset.gif

asset.gif

53 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Yes Jehovah always uses the small ones ie Gideon and his 300 men. David vs. Goliath .....

LISTEN, OBEY, BE BLESSED! We have the most powerful force in all the Universe, Our Father Jehovah God! If one angel can destroy 185,000, His myriads of angels and Christ as King ? ready to March on command, we will see things many of the prophets yearned to see! Rejoice! The King marched forward! 

asset.gif

@Bible Speaks  Hahaha...   Do  you  really  know  JEHOVA'S  timing ??  ONLY  HE  himself  is  knowing  the  PERFECT  TIMING !!  Of  course  HE  can't  sleep... :D  JEHOVAH  IS  WORKING  AT  HIS  PLAN  AND  HE  WILL  WIN !!!!   YES !!   WE  ALL  KNOW  THAT....

Lets  have  more  patience  now...   lets  await  the  next  week  in  Russia !  After,  we  can  perhaps  talking  more  effctive :)

@@Queen Esther Ha! Wanted you to Smile! Love ❤️ you! Yes, Jehovah has perfect timing! We listen, obey, be Blessed! 

We know yes! Many need strength! I do, pray for Holy Spirit to keep us strong and that we can talk together all around the world! That truly is a Blessing!

So is jw.org! Wow so wonderful to share with others and share our Faith with Love ❤️ and Kindness! It truly is Jehovah's instrumental way to teach! Please rest, pray and give all your worries to Jehovah! He loves us so much! ?????

asset.gif

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.