The World News Media

My Friends sometimes you can't  win a war and you have to shake the dust off your feet and move on. Don't worry the Truth is a bright light that gets brighter and brighter. 

“The path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established.”PROVERBS 4:18

Find the Joy of Jehovah! The rest he'll take care of. ?????

IMG_4603.JPG

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOOD FOR THOUGHT - How can someone who doesn't know God's Name pray for God's Name to be Sanctified? After all, Jesus the Son of God, said in the Model Prayer the First Thing we should Mention ?

@Micah Ong   and   @Bible Speaks ......  who  has  the  right  answer ?? I'm  sure,  ONLY  our  Librarian  can  help  here !

I'm  sure,  yes !    Thanks  for  your  very  good  comments.  We  all  can  learn,  bec. NOBODY  of  us  is  perfect !  Maybe  someone  thinking  so....  but  we  need  1000  years  for  that,  hahah

Posted Images

Very  nice  your  last  words  now....  also  in  Jehovah's  eyes,  I  am  sure :) @Micah Ong 

30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ 31 The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.

THANK  YOU !

@Allen Smith The one thing I have learned from all of this, is that we're all trying to serve a God of great mercy and deep love.  He is greater than our hearts and 'minds' and what Jesus says at Mark 12:30,31 is the most important thing.

Love covers a multitude of sins.

God is not limited to man's opinions of others or of him, as he is greater than our hearts and 'minds'.

No one has the perfect understanding of God's word or of him because man's understanding seems to have changed every so often, so I don't think he's going to hold that against sincere minded individuals.

He loves us so much he sent his only son for imperfect humans, so why would he hold it against us if we have an imperfect understanding of the scriptures.

Love and forgiveness seems to be what he is asking of us.

All the best brother

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.