The World News Media

EARTHQUAKES ?????

Bible Speaks

EARTHQUAKES ?????

Jesus prophesied: “There will be great earthquakes.” (Luke 21:11) Many powerful earthquakes are now expected every year. Since the year 1900, over two million people have died because of earthquakes. And although technology has helped to detect earthquakes earlier than before, many people still die.

? The Bible foretold that during the last days, the world would be full of pain and suffering. But the Bible also says that good things will happen.

? Do you believe that we are living in the last days? Many Bible prophecies about the last days are coming true. Soon Jehovah will decide to stop the preaching of the good news and “the end” will come. (Matthew 24:14)

? What is the end? It is Armageddon, when God will remove all wickedness. Jehovah will use Jesus and his powerful angels to destroy anyone who refuses to obey Him and his Son. (2 Thessalonians 1:6-9) After that, Satan and his demons will not mislead people. And all those who want to obey God and accept his Kingdom will see every promise of God come true.—Revelation 20:1-3; 21:3-5.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/sysl/r1/lp-e?url=/en/wol/sydp/r1/lp-e/{rsconf}/{library}/r1/lp-e/1102015149/null 

IMG_5013.JPG

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EARTHQUAKES ????? Jesus prophesied: “There will be great earthquakes.” (Luke 21:11) Many powerful earthquakes are now expected every year. Since the year 1900, over two million people have died b

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/?view=eveday Monitor Everyday throughout the Earth! ?????

@SHARON LEE MOYER I'm sure we will not believe "our eyes" ? Soon we will see! Keep your faith strong!  “Stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.”—L

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SHARON LEE MOYER said:

seeing every promise come true..... makes me think of the video, ''Not One Word Has Failed''.   Just watched it a couple of days ago....  also reminds me of what else Joshua said.... ''but as for me and my family,  we will serve Jehovah.''   not exactly word-for-word, but the point is clearly made by him.  

@SHARON LEE MOYER

I'm sure we will not believe "our eyes" ? Soon we will see! Keep your faith strong! 

“Stand up straight and lift up your headsbecause your deliverance is getting near.”LUKE 21:28.

???⚔️???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.