The World News Media

Do You Have a Name? – Why Wouldn't God? ?????

Bible Speaks

How important is it to know God's Name? Do you have a name? Do you want to be called by your name? God's does also. His name is Jehovah. His Son glorified His Father's name and prayed to Him. He taught us also to pray to His Father, Jehovah in Jesus name as our mediator. 

???????

(Matthew 6:9-13)

9 “YOU must pray, then, this way:

“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. 11 Give us today our bread for this day; 12 and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the wicked one.’"

(1 Timothy 2:5)

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all."

???????

As Mediator of the new covenant, Christ assists them to carry out the terms of the covenant by obedience and clean behavior so that they keep their sanctification. ... (Heb 10:14) As Mediator and High Priest, Christ “is able also to save completely those who are approaching God through him.” 

???????

(John 17:26)

26 And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

???????

For More Information : https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102003024?q=god+name&p=par

IMG_0484.JPG

• Views 691
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.